UnderGround Forums Hey Mike Perry this why you're broke

6 days ago
7/30/03
Gucci2x - You decided to marry a boat anchor who contributes no income and is high maintenance.

You thought it was a good idea to buy 10-15 pairs of gucci shoes to train in.

You have a new designer outfit every single time you make an appearance

You bought an out of warranty Mercedes AMG E-Class for probably close to sticker, when you should have bought a Camry or Accord. Sweet carbon fiber hood though bro!

I could go on but you get the point.

You're poor because you have terrible money management skills, not because you aren't paid enough.

^^^^Definitely a UFC employee.^^^^

6 days ago
11/14/16
kpm58 -

Sure he should get punched in the face for millions of people’s entertainment and go drive home in a Camry. People like mike perry for all his outfits and antics in addition to his fighting. If you take all that away he’s just Jake ellenberger and no one cares

So he should spend his hard earned money entertaining you? Nope 

It's not how much money comes in , it's always how much money goes out ! Remember that 

6 days ago
8/6/06
stainlesssteel -

So if Dana White buys 22 Gucci shoes or 500lbs of fake snow for a birthday party, you say party on bro, but the fighter who BREAKS HIS NOSE FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT does the same, then he's a worthless profligate??

pathetic bro.

Dana White has hundreds of millions of dollars, Mike Perry doesn't. It seems very simple.

6 days ago
4/10/03
HYBRID JON - Didnt he marry that thick tall blonde chick real quick? Alot of people on that thread claiming she was a bit of a sugar momma for him, however Im seeing opposite claims here... Whats the deal with her, any nudes or scantily dressed shots will surely help us get to the bottom of everything

6 days ago
4/27/06
"Plated" Mike Perry.

I wonder if he can get his face tat updated?
6 days ago
11/14/16
mindless optimism -
Gucci2x -
Rear Naked Bloke - 

I love when average idiots take joy at people who have risked it all to be the pinnacle of their industry.

A guy like Mike Perry fights for the top MMA organization in the world and literally takes years off his life every time he fights. Could he manage his money better? Absolutely. But he’s an exciting fighter, not a tax consultant.

Boring guys like OP like to call him stupid. Well, yeah. Maybe he wasn’t born to work for NASA, but he was born with fists and heart, and he’s making the best of that. 

Holy fuck man, make sure you grease up that corn hole before it gets carved tonight.

These people you're white knighting for don't give a fuck about you and would seek to shake my hand for the brutal honesty I am giving them.

Now go get your shine box mate.

yeah the guy you quoted is genuinely a better person than you. you can re-read this thread and think about what a good person would hope to be.. or you can fuck off. no one needs to give a fuck about what you think, or do next. 

ttt for rear naked bloke  GOOD GUY

What do you owe him a few blow jobs? You sound nearly as bad as ConorWinsTheRematch when he is getting wound up to polish conman’s nut sack. 

6 days ago
3/5/12
Trumpsstinkypinky - 
mindless optimism -
Gucci2x -
Rear Naked Bloke - 

I love when average idiots take joy at people who have risked it all to be the pinnacle of their industry.

A guy like Mike Perry fights for the top MMA organization in the world and literally takes years off his life every time he fights. Could he manage his money better? Absolutely. But he’s an exciting fighter, not a tax consultant.

Boring guys like OP like to call him stupid. Well, yeah. Maybe he wasn’t born to work for NASA, but he was born with fists and heart, and he’s making the best of that. 

Holy fuck man, make sure you grease up that corn hole before it gets carved tonight.

These people you're white knighting for don't give a fuck about you and would seek to shake my hand for the brutal honesty I am giving them.

yeah the guy you quoted is genuinely a better person than you. you can re-read this thread and think about what a good person would hope to be.. or you can fuck off. no one needs to give a fuck about what you think, or do next. 

What do you owe him a few blow jobs? You sound nearly as bad as ConorWinsTheRematch when he is getting wound up to polish conman’s nut sack. 

Jesus Christ it's like they're currently blowing each other in the 69 position while they browse the UG on their pink iPhones
6 days ago
11/9/18

Perry is an idiot. Why is it a surprise that he's broke?

6 days ago
5/3/14

Excellent thread. As of right now there are 5 turds that disliked the original post. 

We know who doesn’t like the truth. 

6 days ago
7/7/10

Lot of haters in this thread 

6 days ago
10/14/17

His chick has a nice ass. Don’t see why you’re getting downvoted though, that’s some very good points. It’s not even just pro fighters, I know lots of people who make good money and complain that they’re broke when they make really ridiculous financial decisions

6 days ago
9/13/11
Gucci2x - You decided to marry a boat anchor who contributes no income and is high maintenance.

You bought an out of warranty Mercedes AMG E-Class for probably close to sticker, when you should have bought a Camry or Accord. Sweet carbon fiber hood though bro!

You're poor because you have terrible money management skills, not because you aren't paid enough.

A bloke who gets punched in the face for money makes bad decisions. Wow

6 days ago
3/31/14
Gucci2x -
Trumpsstinkypinky - 
mindless optimism -
Gucci2x -
Rear Naked Bloke - 

Jesus Christ it's like they're currently blowing each other in the 69 position while they browse the UG on their pink iPhones

Get the fuck out of here ya milkshitting fuck!

know this, perry is more man then you could ever dream to be. Dude puts it  on the line every time he fights 

Would love to see platinum slap the shit out of you shit talkers, because none of you "guys" would say shit to his face

Edited: 6 days ago
1/1/01

He might be bitching about this for effect. The guy has 500k IG subscribers, surely there is some sponsorship income, club appearances, seminars and so on. We don't need to assume he's broke or celebrate it. 

6 days ago
1/22/19

He will never be really rich, because he will never be a champion or massive star and has ghetto financial skills.  His ending is likely a sad one:  wife and him will get divorced, he will leave brain damaged, broke and be the latest in the line of Gary Goodridges.  If you go to a house auction with tons of real rich people, you will see they all drive old or cheap cars, dont care about flaunting their wealth, wouldr ather have money in the bank than owe it in debt and show off materials.  All these Perry types were brought up on bling and showing off one's wealth, and when you see the brand new mercedes, it is like wearing a sticker that says "I dont know how to handle money, and tho I portray an image of succes, I am really poor".

6 days ago
9/8/05

Mike "Passive Jay" Perry

6 days ago
4/13/07
stainlesssteel -

So if Dana White buys 22 Gucci shoes or 500lbs of fake snow for a birthday party, you say party on bro, but the fighter who BREAKS HIS NOSE FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT does the same, then he's a worthless profligate??

pathetic bro.

I hope to god that this is a subtle troll and not a complete lack of logic.

6 days ago
6/28/10
Stea1th -

Lot of haters in this thread 

Welcome to the UG.

6 days ago
7/29/02
I'm sure he paid for a lot of those followers, can't say I've heard of him.
6 days ago
10/14/17
Vic Vinegar -

Mike "Passive Jay" Perry

Lmao

6 days ago
1/8/04
stainlesssteel - 

pathetic bro.

Dana has just a little bit more money than Perry to do what he wants with.
6 days ago
10/13/13
kpm58 -

Sure he should get punched in the face for millions of people’s entertainment and go drive home in a Camry. People like mike perry for all his outfits and antics in addition to his fighting. If you take all that away he’s just Jake ellenberger and no one cares

Is that right? I like Perry, but I literally have zero interest in his outfits and have never heard anyone else put that forward as a reason for his popularity 

6 days ago
1/1/01
I thought OP was just going to say "because you aren't very good"
6 days ago
1/1/01
PassnSmash - 
HYBRID JON - Didnt he marry that thick tall blonde chick real quick? Alot of people on that thread claiming she was a bit of a sugar momma for him, however Im seeing opposite claims here... Whats the deal with her, any nudes or scantily dressed shots will surely help us get to the bottom of everything

Very attractive girl, but I remember her veing MUCH thicker all around. Thanks for posting the pic!
6 days ago
8/26/11
phatcat -

Clown without a circus. All flash no cash- broke idiot. 

Lol