4/27/16

So you're saying there's a chance

http://m.tmz.com/#!2019/01/12/holly-holm-file-divorce-ufc-jeff-kirkpatrick/

1/12/19 9:19 AM
12/15/11

Wood

1/12/19 9:26 AM
6/17/16

She got a taste of the radiator hose and she ain't going back.

1/12/19 9:28 AM
9/22/16
Jon Jones keeps finding new ways to fuck things up.
1/12/19 9:42 AM
7/18/11
AnthonyWeiner - Jon Jones keeps finding new ways to fuck things up.

It wouldn't surprise me a bit if he had something to do with it.

"we were just praying baby, I swear!"

1/12/19 9:52 AM
4/10/03
SickEye -
AnthonyWeiner - Jon Jones keeps finding new ways to fuck things up.

It wouldn't surprise me a bit if he had something to do with it.

"we were just praying baby, I swear!"

Legit LOL. 

1/12/19 10:01 AM
2/24/07
Haha I was wondering how long it would take to turn this into a Jones cryfest

14 minutes. Nice work ladies
1/12/19 10:13 AM
6/20/11
Alonzo_Harris_Monte_Carlo_1979 - Can motherfuckers spell on this forum? You ever think about reading your subject line a second time? Oh let me guess, it's the shitty App, right?

Anybody that thinks she isn't fucking someone at the gym or did, as soon she filed the papers, is a complete idiot and know nothing about bitches.

Wink, Jones or somebody else probably, but she's a Ho just like the rest. Housey got what she deserved but was right in calling out that "Preacher's Daughter" bullshit. I'll bet you dollars to doughnuts that her vows had "till death do us part."

Just another gash waiting to get fucked. How about those whore Instagram posts you guys always post around here?

Hi hurt you bruv

1/12/19 10:21 AM
1/24/17
FrontBroRian - Haha I was wondering how long it would take to turn this into a Jones cryfest

LMFAO

Jones haters are truly pathetic 

1/12/19 10:27 AM
7/5/13
Alonzo_Harris_Monte_Carlo_1979 - Can motherfuckers spell on this forum? You ever think about reading your subject line a second time? Oh let me guess, it's the shitty App, right?

Anybody that thinks she isn't fucking someone at the gym or did, as soon she filed the papers, is a complete idiot and know nothing about bitches.

Wink, Jones or somebody else probably, but she's a Ho just like the rest. Housey got what she deserved but was right in calling out that "Preacher's Daughter" bullshit. I'll bet you dollars to doughnuts that her vows had "till death do us part."

Just another gash waiting to get fucked. How about those whore Instagram posts you guys always post around here?

You sound like an idiot. 

1/12/19 10:32 AM
7/18/11
FrontBroRian - Haha I was wondering how long it would take to turn this into a Jones cryfest

...so you're admitting that you thought the same thing as everyone else?

1/12/19 10:32 AM
3/12/02

Incel alert, evacuate the nearest high school!

1/12/19 10:33 AM
1/24/17
Alonzo_Harris_Monte_Carlo_1979 -
The Immortal One - 

LMFAO

Jones haters are truly pathetic 

I'm surprised you aren't saying that this is a "fix", and that they are still happily married.

Why don't you got back to spamming everything with your Bellator is fixed schtick? From the night that most of us normal people were chatting about the fights, you started with your Chael lost on purpose bullshit. The fucked up thing is that you NEVER stopped. You are a sick demented weirdo.

Fedor, not suprisingly, whipped Chael P's ass. Deal with it you alt. account douchebag.

No I enjoyed that prowrestling match, I don't get why you're so upset.

My favorite part was chael literally talking to fedor from 54 seconds to 43 seconds left in the round, signaling him to "end" the "fight".

You can see it clearly on the HD version of the fight on bellators website.

Your Lord and savior fedor is a prowrestler.

#dealwithit 

1/12/19 11:05 AM
12/9/13

mm, i have read this about Holly 3 months ago, but that topic was deleted.

1/12/19 11:09 AM
7/3/06
In

#AWALT

You can’t trust a woman with a nickname like “the preachers daughter”. That’s a fa sho’ ho.

More than likely she was getting “RNC” from another brotha at the gym
1/12/19 11:09 AM
3/21/12
Holly is almost 40 years old, she's gotta set herself up for the next stage of life.
1/12/19 11:14 AM
12/9/13

On the JRE, Cowboy said that Wink let anybody wrestle Holly as long they paid for it.

1/12/19 11:22 AM
12/9/13

"According to the court docs, obtained by TMZ Sports, Holm says the two separated in March 2018 and no longer live as husband and wife. 

The signs were on social media -- she hadn't posted a photo of Jeff since Feb. 2018."

1/12/19 11:38 AM
5/24/17

you all thought it. i wish them both well . 

Edited: 1/12/19 11:41 AM
5/24/17

#DUPE#

1/12/19 11:54 AM
11/14/16

It’s obvious that the preacher’s daughter got a nice dose of BBC and when you go black, it’s hard to go back. Jones probably bottomed her out for the first time in her life and she realized just what she had been missing (about 3.5 inches) her whole adult life. 

1/12/19 12:16 PM
7/15/04
Alonzo_Harris_Monte_Carlo_1979 - Can motherfuckers spell on this forum? You ever think about reading your subject line a second time? Oh let me guess, it's the shitty App, right?

Men cheat just the same as females. You sound bitter bruh.
1/12/19 12:17 PM
3/20/12

or they just got tired of each other

1/12/19 12:22 PM
11/19/09
thedogofdogs -

Wood

Have

just kidding wood

not really if was Tate wood 

1/12/19 12:52 PM
5/3/11

Welp, someone is hurting today