UnderGround Forums I can’t see Dustin beating Khabib

28 days ago
2/9/09

He’s got good striking and hes quick with good conditioning. But he lacks the TDD and the one punch KO power. 

28 days ago
3/16/18

I don’t give him any chance. Like zero. Dustin is good and all but this will be a terrible, boring, easy win for Bib. He will me it look easy. 

28 days ago
10/9/10

I disagree. I actually happened to think Dustin has the exact skill set needed to stop Khabib. Great boxing, good endurance, great TDD, good chin, power in both hands, and killer instinct. 

28 days ago
6/27/18

I go back and forth on this. It's a good fight, you gotta admit.

28 days ago
7/16/15

UFCs just hoping Poirer lands a lucky one and then Conor can win the belt back.

I don’t see this “great TDD” that Poirer has. Alvarez was wrestle fucking him and then got stood up for throwing a 12-6 elbow and then got stopped.

28 days ago
12/23/08

Unless Khabib fights like an idiot, he's not going to spend ample time exchanging without trying to secure the takedown.  As we all know, it just takes one takedown from him to take his opponent's power meter down like it's a fucking video game.

I like Dustin, but think his only chance is in the initial exchange on the feet.

I wouldn't be absolutely shocked if he wins, but don't see it happening.

28 days ago
11/24/13
I think you'd be surprised.
27 days ago
10/14/17

Too bad none of y’all dorks are gonna be in the ring to make it happen yourself

Dustin’s the man in the arena

27 days ago
2/16/19

27 days ago
6/3/08

I think Dustin does have a shot at winning because Khabib has shown that he is a bit susceptible to good striking skills. Of course, it doesn’t last long because he ends up getting them to the ground and dominating them. Iaquinta fought him the most effectively to date in my opinion. If Dustin can get back up once he is taken down, it could be a very interesting fight. He punches much harder than Al and others. He has the power to rock Khabib.

27 days ago
2/17/03
I can't, either. But, I also couldn't see him beating Gathje and Max.
27 days ago
2/24/10

Maybe Khabib will lose his mouthpiece 

27 days ago
1/1/01

I think Aldo in his prime would have been hell on wheels for Khabib. Greatest TDD of all time. 

27 days ago
2/17/03
Samoa - 

I think Aldo in his prime would have been hell on wheels for Khabib. Greatest TDD of all time. 

That was a dream match up.
27 days ago
12/14/15
Mike OxBIG -

So? What a retarded input into a discussion on a forum talking about fighting. Dummy. 

27 days ago
7/16/15
Mike OxBIG -

??

Not slandering him. He’s had a hell of a run.

But Tony-Khabib is the fight. Anything else is sub par

27 days ago
10/14/17
Bigtrain2681 -
Mike OxBIG -

So? What a retarded input into a discussion on a forum talking about fighting. Dummy. 

This is coming from a moron who claims Anthony Pettis has no heart. You are an idiot and nothing you say has credibility. 

27 days ago
7/15/17

I don't understand how kabib can go this long with out fighting a legit wrestler

27 days ago
10/14/17
Thats fukin illegal -

I don't understand how kabib can go this long with out fighting a legit wrestler

???

Iaquinta

Healy

Trujillo

Tibau 

Shalorus

Those are all legit wrestlers

27 days ago
2/17/03
Thats fukin illegal - 

Michael Johnson was a JUCO wrestler.

Trujillo was a four time NAIA All-American.

Raging Al wrestled at Nassau Community College.

Pat Healy was a DII wrestler.

And Ferguson--against whom Khabib has been matched three time (iirc)--was a dII national champion.

So, it's not like he has been avoiding wrestlers. He has beat many good wrestlers and was matched up against a very good one. I cannot think of any elite wrestlers he should have faced. D1 guys like Edgar had moved on and Gregor and Gathje didn't make sense at any point.
27 days ago
12/2/11

Poirer is the most well rounded fighter Khabib has ever fought. Gonna be a close fight and people will be surprised. 

27 days ago
12/14/15
Mike OxBIG -
Bigtrain2681 -
Mike OxBIG -

This is coming from a moron who claims Anthony Pettis has no heart. You are an idiot and nothing you say has credibility. 

Huh, a strawman in attempt to divert me from highlighting you’re a retard. Cute. 

27 days ago
9/2/11
Mike OxBIG -
Bigtrain2681 -
Mike OxBIG -

Will someone please donate Mike OxBIG turd some chaturbate token to stimulate his anus

27 days ago
6/27/18
wiggum -
Thats fukin illegal - 

Michael Johnson was a JUCO wrestler.

Trujillo was a four time NAIA All-American.

Raging Al wrestled at Nassau Community College.

Pat Healy was a DII wrestler.

And Ferguson--against whom Khabib has been matched three time (iirc)--was a dII national champion.

So, it's not like he has been avoiding wrestlers. He has beat many good wrestlers and was matched up against a very good one. I cannot think of any elite wrestlers he should have faced. D1 guys like Edgar had moved on and Gregor and Gathje didn't make sense at any point.

I know NAIA is not NCAA level

but it should still be pointed out that Khabib took down Trujillo 21 times in their fight.

21 times in three rounds.

That is what Khabib does to a guy with a good wrestling background.

Poirier did some wrestling in high school. That is the extent of his wrestling background.

I'm not going to say it's an auto-win for Khabib, but Poirier is NOT going to be able to keep it standing.

27 days ago
10/14/17
Bigtrain2681 -
Mike OxBIG -
Bigtrain2681 -
Mike OxBIG -

Huh, a strawman in attempt to divert me from highlighting you’re a retard. Cute. 

Ah yes, real clever response. Very high IQ