UnderGround Forums I need the UG's help to learn how to speak English

Edited: 11/19/14 2:56 PM
4/2/08
criscyborg - 
SE555 -
criscyborg - 
SE555 - 

Hahahaha!! Funny.

Please email me your address info@criscyborg.com and I will get an Autographed shirt out in the mail to you!

Thank you guys for being so nice, I love the UG, funny.

Wow ! Thanks !

Glad you liked it, in fact I was a bit shy to make it as it might be disrespectul. But figgered the inclusion of Brazilann Portugese "FUCK YOU" might mitigate that.

I do have to say that your wit and humor and absoltute dedication what you do shines through like no one has ever seen or known. Smart serious no nonsense with intelligent humor (which half the goof balls here don't get),  dedication to MMA is an incredible eye opener. No one knows you. Now they do and it is for their betterment including mine. A fantastic person has shined through in such a simple interaction with fans doing an AMA. Regarldless who writes it or translates it. It is your thoughts, feelings and credo that shine through. No giggle 'girly' shit we are accustomed to,  or for that matter expecting too. Same sharp focused matter of fact dedication to your craft like Fedor with a hint of humor and mischieft which is so rare and confirms wny those that reflect that are champions at heart.

Thanks for the t-shirt, owing to peculiar circumstances I have asked RickStorm to receive it for me and there afer hold a raffle or auction as he sees fit for the benefit of #FranksFight, not that I would not have liked to have it.

Best wishes to you, you absolutely represent what you do in the championship fashion that is you.  A lot of other fighters if as genuine as you would do well to also come here and reveal themselves to the inevitabale guantlet that they must run through.

Thanks for being you !  :-)

Thank you for the love!
Send me the shipping address for the shirt to
Info@criscyborg.com Phone Post 3.0

Email sent.. 

DiscipleDojo to do auction with his TOPPS cards. Thanks again

10/18/20 1:01 PM
4/21/06
ttt
10/18/20 1:04 PM
4/21/06
Another on OG Crowbar