UnderGround Forums In my heart Conor beats Khabib

13 days ago
2/9/09

I like Conor but I don’t love him, In fact Im a bigger Khabib fan. But I think Conor is such an athlete, and has the money to hire the resources to get fantastic defensive wrestling. 

Either way, id like to see Tony v Khabib next. 

13 days ago
11/19/09

Glad you made this thread

13 days ago
1/1/01
In real life Khabib beats Conor
13 days ago
4/11/10
shibbyguy -

Glad you made this thread

13 days ago
8/28/17

Lol at thinking money makes you become an elite wrestler over night 

13 days ago
1/1/01

ur one of the worst posters here

13 days ago
5/14/06

OP’s left ventricle is the entry point for a wormhole to unicorn land 

13 days ago
3/13/08
The Closed Guard -

I like Conor but I don’t love him, In fact Im a bigger Khabib fan. But I think Conor is such an athlete, and has the money to hire the resources to get fantastic defensive wrestling. 

for the purposes of training, Khabib has way more resources that Conor.  He is backed by billionaire businessmen/crime lords.

13 days ago
2/9/09
Winston Wolf -

ur one of the worst posters here

:(

13 days ago
2/9/09
leifdawg -
The Closed Guard -

for the purposes of training, Khabib has way more resources that Conor.  He is backed by billionaire businessmen/crime lords.

Yes but yet his striking isnt great 

13 days ago
6/26/11

You’re post is loosely based on a true story, the fact is Khabib smashes Coner 10/10 times. 

13 days ago
7/29/02
The Closed Guard - 
leifdawg -
The Closed Guard -

He landed the better strikes when they fought the first time, what makes you think the second will be any different? Khabib has been active this whole time and doesn't take months, years off to do coke and act like an out of control asshat. To pick Conor is to ignore the facts, Khabib is the better fighter with a better skillset for MMA. Not to mention he's already done it once, easily I might add.

Edited: 13 days ago
12/7/14

in your heart, yes, but also in round 3 and, more importantly, in the gifs and breakdowns of the indefatigable ConorWinsTheRematch. If the rematch never happens, we all know what would have happened had it happened, so in that sense it really did happen.  Conor wins, will win, and has won.

13 days ago
2/29/16

Conor who beat Alvarez would have had a much better shot than 2019 Conor.

12 days ago
1/1/01

In your brain youre a moron

12 days ago
9/24/18

Great, another “oh but that 3rd round” threads 

12 days ago
1/1/01
The Closed Guard - 
leifdawg -
The Closed Guard -

But he got the better of CM on the feet and dropped him as well...
12 days ago
8/3/11

Bless your heart, OP!

12 days ago
12/7/18
Pulala - In real life Khabib beats Conor

In real life you're a phaggot who nobody cares about. 

12 days ago
11/14/16
The Closed Guard -

You do realize he already battered and forced your boy to tap once? He is far too busy battering old men in pubs and cheating on his wife to fight khabib. 

12 days ago
11/14/16
ConorWinsTheRematch -

Your Twitter account is something every stalker should take a look at, you are a committed fanboy. I thought you were just a troll, but no, you are 100 percent serious. 

12 days ago
7/8/06

In your ass is your head.

12 days ago
11/3/06
ConorWinsTheRematch -

Well that's harsh

12 days ago
9/24/18
The Closed Guard -

Please clarify, the stuff about about buying resources to get defensive wrestling to combat Khabibs grappling is a joke right? 

12 days ago
7/9/19

You, and your heart, are retarded... Conor lost like the rest of them.