UnderGround Forums Iron Mike - Jacked

12 days ago
4/21/06
https://www.tmz.com/2020/10/16/mike-tyson-body-training-video-boxing-roy-jones-jr/?fbclid=IwAR1rrrP1Rq7a6EQY2RWecylKfVcNBmZR3sP2lhPKas5mCZpeY0XGmrgerpI

Ohhhhh -- heads up, Roy Jones Jr. ...

Mike Tyson is getting ABSOLUTELY JACKED for his November comeback fight with RJJ ... he revealed his new bod in another training video -- and the boxing legend looks ridiculous!!

The clip ain't long ... but in the few seconds where you see Tyson shirtless -- you can tell the guy has done nothing but prepare for his Nov. 28 bout with Jones Jr.

He's got abs. He's got biceps. He's got pecs. And, he looks as ferocious as ever!

The vid caught the attention of a bunch of famous people ... The Rock liked the clip and UFC superstar Tyron Woodley even reposted it to his social media page.

It all begs the question ... is Jones Jr. absolutely sure he wants to go through with this fight???

n addition to getting his body back in fighting shape, 54-year-old Tyson has also repeatedly posted videos showing he's still got knockout power too!

Only about 1 more month 'til Tyson's return to the ring ... can't wait!
12 days ago
4/11/10

He took ALL the sauce

12 days ago
7/15/14

I just don’t get it, he hires a professional bodybuilder for his exercise program, and a Muaythai coach for his western boxing. 

12 days ago
2/9/09

Not bad for a Vegan

12 days ago
6/9/16

12 days ago
10/1/03

i think still 50/50.  last thing to go is power.  first thing to go is speed, then ability to get hit in the head (brain and other tissue shrink as we age and allows for the brain to be more easily bounced all over the skull--ie ko). 

that said, roy has an equal if not better chance at putting shots on mike's head. but if mike lands first then well...

anyway, at this age for either, it's really not about how they look aesthically or how hard they can hit it's more how hard they can get hit in the head... and for both of them i'm pretty sure not very.

unless they're doing stuff that i think swells or packs the brain like blood packing or i think some form of pain killers do the same thing?

anyway...

12 days ago
4/21/06
Taco Muncher - 

Thanks Taco Muncher
11 days ago
4/21/06
t
11 days ago
8/31/10

Run Roy...... run for the Hollywood hills!

11 days ago
8/6/08
FCTV808 - 

i think still 50/50.  last thing to go is power.  first thing to go is speed, then ability to get hit in the head (brain and other tissue shrink as we age and allows for the brain to be more easily bounced all over the skull--ie ko). 

that said, roy has an equal if not better chance at putting shots on mike's head. but if mike lands first then well...

anyway, at this age for either, it's really not about how they look aesthically or how hard they can hit it's more how hard they can get hit in the head... and for both of them i'm pretty sure not very.

unless they're doing stuff that i think swells or packs the brain like blood packing or i think some form of pain killers do the same thing?

anyway...

agree..i could definitely see roy being too fast for mike and picking him apart with tyson basically giving up
11 days ago
9/22/11

I think he admitted on rogan about being on all sorts of things from his anti ageing sponsor. 

11 days ago
5/7/09

I feel like a lot of people will be shocked by how old he will actually move/look in the ring.  I think when he actually has his feet planted & throwing shots he looks amazing, but his movement around the ring & reaction time on defense will look old man.  We shall see.

11 days ago
5/7/09

I keep thinking about Shamrock's later fights, how he just couldn't react to punches coming.  & each one would hurt him.  Tyson is obviously wayyyyy superior in boxing so maybe it will look different.  But 50's is so old for fighting.

11 days ago
1/1/01

I misread the thread title as icy mike. I'm baked.

11 days ago
1/1/01

Looks like cocaine in his nostral in the video still.

11 days ago
1/18/04
Not to be an asshole, because I really have no idea, but since this is an exhibition I assume there will be no drug tests?

I realize Tyson is an altogether different human being in lots of ways, but he seems impossibly shredded.
11 days ago
6/20/11
Son of Neckbone - Not to be an asshole, because I really have no idea, but since this is an exhibition I assume there will be no drug tests?

I realize Tyson is an altogether different human being in lots of ways, but he seems impossibly shredded.

Oh he’s 100% on a lot of juice

10 days ago
10/5/15

RJJ on JRE said they were doing normal drug testing as if it wasnt an exhibition. Still seems hard to believe though.

10 days ago
1/1/01

10 days ago
3/10/05
TRT Vitor vs TRT Iron Mike

Make it happen
10 days ago
4/21/06
crowbar - 

TTTd a few 4 ya
10 days ago
11/16/17
Dirty Felix -

RJJ on JRE said they were doing normal drug testing as if it wasnt an exhibition. Still seems hard to believe though.

Yeah there no fucking way a 54 that's natty......