UnderGround Forums Is TKZ the best fighter to come out of Asia?

6/24/19 11:50 PM
10/26/05

I think we're all forgetting about Andy Wang. 

Edited: 6/25/19 12:08 PM
1/9/11

So many great names already put in this thread

Norifumi Kid Yamamoto was fantastic, dynamic stiking, fun to watch. RIP

Zombie, always been a beast. Seemingly always will be. 

Brandon The Truth Vera? Does he count? American born-Filipino right? Exciting, doing his thing in ONE.

Gomi, always on your toes watching for a flaming fist of fury to crack his opponent, the fireball kid!

Sakuraba as the Gracie killer, he blew my mind everytime I saw him grapple with the jiu jitsu guys in the early Prides.

Aoki, you know ahead of the fight who will give him issues, but the ones where he is confident in himself. He just embarrasses fools. 

Okami has a great resume, but his most notable win was a DQ win against Anderson, where he got KTFO by an upkick while in Anderson's guard. He has since fought in WSOF, PFL, back in and out of the UFC then most recently made his ONE debut and got TKO'd.

Cung Le? He had a heyday in StrikeForce, PED infused but whatever. 

Yoshihiro Akiyama - Sexy-Yama! Had some big fights in the UFC and suprised the hell out of me. He can do it all! Model, Sing, Act, Fight (Judo-base). Probably the only UFC fighter to drop out the wek before a fight from a Tsunami. UFC 128. He replaced Chael vs Nate the Great and then a week out had to drop out. Replaced by Dan Miller. 

Takashi but he's not at the top.

Ikuhisa Minowa - Minowaman (never the greatest, has some exciting wins) but is willing to fight ANYBODY.

This thread brought back some memories. Good shit. 

6/26/19 2:44 AM
6/12/19
branchdavidian -

more specific plz

Animated GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

This guy has a point 

Fedor is the answer to this thread

6/26/19 8:20 AM
12/22/18

Fedor has interviews where be said he couldnt beat bruce lee on the feet or out wrestle the great gama. 

6/26/19 11:21 AM
3/24/15

Stun Gun Kim is good too 

6/26/19 3:43 PM
11/16/09
branchdavidian -

more specific plz

Animated GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

That's a gross simplification. All of Russia is not Asia. The division is traditionally the Ural Mountains, and probably 80% of Russia lives west of the Urals. Though I am pulling that number out of my ass.