4 days ago
3/17/17
^ uh... no shit?
4 days ago
10/9/10

*watches flood gates open for haters to enter*

4 days ago
10/5/11

I'm glad the stylebender is in the UFC. Some spectacular stuff will happen in his career one way or another. 

4 days ago
3/17/17
God Of Thunder - 

Kelvin was hurting him as well look at his face 

Just so you know, Israel gave credit to Kelvin as being his hardest fight ever, even though before the fight he said it was Anderson.

Now he says Kelvin is the hardest fight, while Anderson was the hardest on him mentally leading up to the fight.

So dont worry bro, he gives Kelvin plenty of credit and theres no need for hate here.
4 days ago
5/24/10
God Of Thunder -

You should change your name to "God Of Observation".

4 days ago
3/26/13
Sage Northcock -
God Of Thunder - 

Just so you know, Israel gave credit to Kelvin as being his hardest fight ever, even though before the fight he said it was Anderson.

Now he says Kelvin is the hardest fight, while Anderson was the hardest on him mentally leading up to the fight.

So dont worry bro, he gives Kelvin plenty of credit and theres no need for hate here.

This.  Seems like a good dude, gave his coach the utmost props for his success.  It was funny watching him fanboy with Anderson after their fight.

4 days ago
12/7/18

Yikes. Isreal has an excuse for everything. "He landed his jab because I hurt my shoulder." "I couldn't get the triangle because my knee." What kind of sore winner makes excuses for a win? Goodness what a clown. "They" are trying so hard to push this guy as the next Conor. He doesn't have %1 of what Conor has. He is no where near the elite tactician Conor Is. He is no where near as genuinely charismatic as Conor. The Conor hype was real, from real grassroots. Isreal is manufactured and artificially pushed. Isreal will never be a fraction as big as Conor. The only other fighter as under rated as Conor, is Robert Whittaker. Hope Whittaker knocks him out. It will be a tough fight 

4 days ago
1/1/01
If I hear "it was just like in a movie son" one more damn time
4 days ago
6/17/16

It was a pretty bad ass fight, both guys deserve mad props.

If I had to compare it to something I would probably say:  "It was just like in a movie son."

4 days ago
10/30/03

Will be a bigger star than conor by next year. 

Conors super nova is burning out, Israel's black hole is about to swallow him

4 days ago
3/17/17
ConorWinsTheRematch - 

Yikes. Isreal has an excuse for everything. "He landed his jab because I hurt my shoulder." "I couldn't get the triangle because my knee." What kind of sore winner makes excuses for a win? Goodness what a clown. "They" are trying so hard to push this guy as the next Conor. He doesn't have %1 of what Conor has. He is no where near the elite tactician Conor Is. He is no where near as genuinely charismatic as Conor. The Conor hype was real, from real grassroots. Isreal is manufactured and artificially pushed. Isreal will never be a fraction as big as Conor. The only other fighter as under rated as Conor, is Robert Whittaker. Hope Whittaker knocks him out. It will be a tough fight 

Someone ban this cocksucker for hijacking every thread and making it about the irrelevant and retired Conor.

You ARE just as bad as that flyingoctloserjansen guy. You are the other side of the token.

Seriously all you do is ruin threads and derail all discussions with bullshit.

Everyone reading this post just ignore this asshole and proceed with the thread as if he never posted. Ill take it for the team in responding to this loser in this thread.
4 days ago
8/12/16
ConorWinsTheRematch -

You should start threads about current events and turn every story into a weird rant about Conor within three sentences or less.  

Or you could make six degrees of Conor type threads.

Or you could just jerk off into a sock while sitting against the door so your mom won't walk in at tell you that Jesus cries when you wank. 

4 days ago
4/14/16

I imagine Isreal was way longer.  He goes in deep when he bangs so we will have to acknowledge now how Kevin took it.

4 days ago
10/30/14
rainbow pants -

I imagine Isreal was way longer.  He goes in deep when he bangs so we will have to acknowledge now how Kevin took it.

Screen name checks out. 

Edited: 4 days ago
12/7/18
James Franco -

Lol you are a delusional cuck. You must be Ari himself. Isreal will never be as big as Gsp, let alone will he ever even come close to reaching Conor. Conor is still more popular then ever. His tweets are always consistently the most liked and retweeted tweets of all time among sporting stars. Only the hardcores know Isreal. Isreal's hype was all fake manufactured BS, and hes being artificially pushed. You cant ever fake it. Theres NOTHING that screams "star" about Isreal. Also keep in mind that the vast majority of the US population is white, then mexican. In boxing, all the stars are white, eastern euro, and mexican (theres also been a ressurgance of Irish boxing stars) You need to cater to the majority to be a successful business. The market does not want nor needs black fighters. Only 12% of the population. 

4 days ago
7/7/12

Israel is much bigger than Conor, Conor is 5'9" 160lbs

4 days ago
8/10/05
Dashabox - 
ConorWinsTheRematch -

You should start threads about current events and turn every story into a weird rant about Conor within three sentences or less.  

Or you could just jerk off into a sock while sitting against the door so your mom won't walk in at tell you that Jesus cries when you wank. 

Replying only provides fuel and the attention he craves.
Edited: 4 days ago
12/7/18
Sage Northcock -
ConorWinsTheRematch - 

Someone ban this cocksucker for hijacking every thread and making it about the irrelevant and retired Conor.

You ARE just as bad as that flyingoctloserjansen guy. You are the other side of the token.

Everyone reading this post just ignore this asshole and proceed with the thread as if he never posted. Ill take it for the team in responding to this loser in this thread.

the fuck are you babbling on about you mentally ILL nutjob? I rarely even post, and mostly post breakdowns. you are 100% a shill trying to spin a false narrative. anyone can check my posting history and see that you are full of shit. I mostly post in Conor threads. next time you post in a Conor thread and bring up someone else other then Conor, im.going to reply with your own response to YOU! YOU are just as bad as flyingoctoplata/peterjansen. So pipe down you mentally deranged nut. you seriously sound off your hinges. go seek help. keep screaming at the clouds though, because no one here even knows who you are or ever pays attention to your shitty trolling posts. when people are constantly comparing Isreal to Conor, it's a relevant discussion point. It's relevant to bring up how hard they keep trying to push him. hes a hype job. did that fact hurt your feelings? and in case you forgot, this is an open forum of discussion where all kinds of discussion can happen, so if something triggers you, fuck off and go back to your safe space. this isn't your personal safe space snowflake. you don't have to read or respond to posts that trigger you you dummie. YOU should be banned for attacking other posters(me), for trying to shut down discussion, and for being a flaming little bitch who cant handle differing opinions. learn to accept open discussion. This isn't a safe space for you, you delusional Isreal fanboy shill. Psychotic reactions like yours is going to make people hate Isreal/Isreal fans even more 

4 days ago
10/1/11
ConorWinsTheRematch -
James Franco -

Lol you are a delusional cuck. You must be Ari himself. Isreal will never be as big as Gsp, let alone will he ever even come close to reaching Conor. Conor is still more popular then ever. His tweets are always consistently the most liked and retweeted tweets of all time among sporting stars. Only the hardcores know Isreal. Isreal's hype was all fake manufactured BS, and hes being artificially pushed. You cant ever fake it. Theres NOTHING that screams "star" about Isreal. Also keep in mind that the vast majority of the US population is white, then mexican. In boxing, all the stars are white, eastern euro, and mexican (theres also been a ressurgance of Irish boxing stars) You need to cater to the majority to be a successful business. The market does not want nor needs black fighters. Only 12% of the population. 

why isn't this racist fag not banned yet?

4 days ago
8/12/16
Ministry of Truth -
Dashabox - 
ConorWinsTheRematch -

First time ever replying to him.  But you are right, I will try to keep this in mind going forward.  

With that said I'd really like to see how Isreal would handle someone with the same or longer reach, not sure who in the MW division fits that bill. 

3 days ago
12/4/18
TheFlyingGentlemen -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
James Franco -

why isn't this racist fag not banned yet?

Yeah I wouldn’t make statements like those on a forum like this with rules. 

3 days ago
12/7/18
Sage Northcock -
ConorWinsTheRematch - 

Also, the main point of my posts was about Isreal being a clown making excuses for why Kelvin had success, me saying his hype is fake, and me cheering for Whittaker. The fact all you took from that post was Conor, shows how obsessed YOU ARE with Conor. Clearly Conor is still relevant when hes living rent free in your mind, to the point you get triggered like a little unhinged bitch when ever you see the words Conor on your screen. Isreal's excuse making in a win reminds me of Nate's pathetic excuses after the 1st Conor fight. "If I have a full camp Conor won't touch me"

Edited: 3 days ago
12/7/18
Ministry of Truth -
Dashabox - 
ConorWinsTheRematch -

Don't buy into the narrative brother. Dashabox & Saga are disturbed shills/trolls, trying to paint a false narrative. They stalk me obsessivel, which is ironic. Because they complain about me derailing threads, when I haven't posted in weeks, YET here they were to derail this thread with their off topic attacks on me. My first post was very much on topic about Isreal's excuse making. Just ignore those nutjobs my brother. You and I have had good discussion before. Remember when I told you Pettis was a lot tougher match up for Wonderboy then people expect: ) Anyone who is genuine knows what I'm about. All the good posters thank me for my breakdowns and what I contribute here