UnderGround Forums Israel Adesanya = first gay male UFC champion?

9 days ago
5/24/17

Hes into white chicks 

9 days ago
5/14/13

Lol.

9 days ago
12/23/08

9 days ago
9/2/10

Doesn't seem like a raving bender to me?

8 days ago
1/24/16
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

Who gives a fuck?  

Me?

8 days ago
11/20/08

Mark Kerr was was a shit stabber and 2 time UFC tournament HW Champ.

GSP is not but people did question (unless he is Bi as he has gotten prime tail)

Dominick Cruz was a champ and likely just not open yet

8 days ago
3/17/14

very surprised no ones made a gif of him kissing men on the lips. Embedded series and after his win, walking back he embraced a fan or someone he knew and kissed him. Not that I care. 

8 days ago
8/6/06

8 days ago
7/24/16

He definitely looks the part.

8 days ago
3/12/15
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

Who gives a fuck?  

Thread has 5000 views and counting. So I’d say quite a few people. Including you. 

8 days ago
4/14/14
The Lion King -

Not fighter bashing or anything but I get the vibe that Izzy is gay. Does anyone have proof that he is or isn’t? 
Post your evidence 

Is it your gaydar that makes you suspicious? There is a way to find out if you are gay...Does your pee pee grow when you look at Israel Adesanya?

8 days ago
8/1/07
ABCTT_sakurabas ear - 

Who gives a fuck?  

I'm sure gay dudes all over the world would give a fuck.
8 days ago
4/25/11
Rob Collins - Realistically, there are probably lots of gay fighters and other professionals in the industry like executives, doctors, judges and referees. As long as they are professionals and do their job then it really doesn't matter to me at least.

In my opinion, I think one of the top worked referees that is in the sport right now is also a homosexual but that doesn't stop this referee from getting the work in both Bellator or the UFC or being good at what they do.

who cares if Izzy is gay or flamboyant or quiet as long as he wins his fights and could maybe take out the cheater that is Jon Jones or make it fun to watch at least. I would definitely watch that matchup

Personally, it doesn't matter what type of gender they like or prefer behind closed doors, what ethnicity or race they are or prefer or if they believe in a God or not, just as long as they are complete professionals at what they do in the cage or ring and do their job accordingly

You think Dan Mirgoliatta is a gay bear daddy?

8 days ago
7/27/11
Spunkchops -

Hes into white chicks 

No, and no to the op. 

His girlfriend is an Arab NZ chick. 

https://forums.sherdog.com/attachments/fe193901-d612-49f0-be5b-e1428b3e67fa-png.572817/

8 days ago
4/9/16
steak and chicken -

Mark Kerr was was a shit stabber and 2 time UFC tournament HW Champ.

GSP is not but people did question (unless he is Bi as he has gotten prime tail)

Dominick Cruz was a champ and likely just not open yet

Huh???

8 days ago
10/11/18
watahhh -
The Lion King -

Not fighter bashing or anything but I get the vibe that Izzy is gay. Does anyone have proof that he is or isn’t? 
Post your evidence 

Any man who dances and likes to dress well is gay

Confirmed

Hey don't talk that way about our ZNED

8 days ago
1/24/16
cantuna4u -
Rob Collins - Realistically, there are probably lots of gay fighters and other professionals in the industry like executives, doctors, judges and referees. As long as they are professionals and do their job then it really doesn't matter to me at least.

In my opinion, I think one of the top worked referees that is in the sport right now is also a homosexual but that doesn't stop this referee from getting the work in both Bellator or the UFC or being good at what they do.

who cares if Izzy is gay or flamboyant or quiet as long as he wins his fights and could maybe take out the cheater that is Jon Jones or make it fun to watch at least. I would definitely watch that matchup

Personally, it doesn't matter what type of gender they like or prefer behind closed doors, what ethnicity or race they are or prefer or if they believe in a God or not, just as long as they are complete professionals at what they do in the cage or ring and do their job accordingly

I think he is talking about Beltran. 

8 days ago
9/17/11
FingerorMoon - He's not gay.
He's just into anime.

Common mistake.

your comedy and creativity has received my vote up today Sir.

8 days ago
10/5/07
dinkledorf -
cantuna4u -

I think he is talking about Beltran. 

Beltran is engaged to some fitness trainer lady. 

8 days ago
1/1/01

I don't think we have ever seen Cruz with a woman and he owns a small dog so there is that.

8 days ago
1/1/01
OP is hoping theres a chance his bunghole can be Adesanya'd
8 days ago
5/19/17
watahhh -
The Lion King -

Post your evidence 

Any man who dances and likes to dress well is gay

Confirmed

I can't dance and dress like a hobo. Your point is invalid

8 days ago
3/17/14
BJ Penn Forever -

I don't think we have ever seen Cruz with a woman and he owns a small dog so there is that.

its weird cause Cruz is a good lookin man.... no homo

8 days ago
4/10/03
BJ Penn Forever - 

IIRC Cruz has talked about having a girlfriend before. A guy on here has stated that him and Cruz are eskimo brothers.
8 days ago
7/24/12
Spunkchops -

Hes into white chicks 

Who isn't?