UnderGround Forums Israel Adesanya = first gay male UFC champion?

8 days ago
1/1/01
PassnSmash -
BJ Penn Forever - 

I don't think we have ever seen Cruz with a woman and he owns a small dog so there is that.

IIRC Cruz has talked about having a girlfriend before. A guy on here has stated that him and Cruz are eskimo brothers.

Lots of "them" talk about having girlfriends, not that there is anything wrong with that.

Cruz is one of the best fighers and analysts to ever do either in the UFC.

8 days ago
9/6/02

It even says Bender on his T Shirt 

8 days ago
3/21/12
PassnSmash - 
BJ Penn Forever - 

I don't think we have ever seen Cruz with a woman and he owns a small dog so there is that.

IIRC Cruz has talked about having a girlfriend before. A guy on here has stated that him and Cruz are eskimo brothers.

Yea and Rock Hudson was a real ladies man
8 days ago
11/20/05
steak and chicken -

Mark Kerr was was a shit stabber and 2 time UFC tournament HW Champ.

GSP is not but people did question (unless he is Bi as he has gotten prime tail)

Dominick Cruz was a champ and likely just not open yet

Kerr? I know for a fact that he had banged tons of chicks, never knew of him banging any dudes though. Lol, not that it's entirely impossible I guess.

8 days ago
5/19/06
BJ Penn Forever - 
PassnSmash -
BJ Penn Forever - 

Lots of "them" talk about having girlfriends, not that there is anything wrong with that.

Cruz was banging that crazy chick that was on TUF and fought in the UFC a few times, Angela or something, the one that kept posting the half nude pics on twitter..
8 days ago
10/5/07
Dire -
BJ Penn Forever - 
PassnSmash -
BJ Penn Forever - 

Cruz was banging that crazy chick that was on TUF and fought in the UFC a few times, Angela or something, the one that kept posting the half nude pics on twitter..

My little sister was hanging out with Cruz for a bit too. Maybe he is a switch hitter. 

8 days ago
2/3/10

Yeah izzy iz gay, anybody with some common sense would have figured it out by now

8 days ago
4/25/11
dinkledorf -
cantuna4u -
Rob Collins - Realistically, there are probably lots of gay fighters and other professionals in the industry like executives, doctors, judges and referees. As long as they are professionals and do their job then it really doesn't matter to me at least.

In my opinion, I think one of the top worked referees that is in the sport right now is also a homosexual but that doesn't stop this referee from getting the work in both Bellator or the UFC or being good at what they do.

who cares if Izzy is gay or flamboyant or quiet as long as he wins his fights and could maybe take out the cheater that is Jon Jones or make it fun to watch at least. I would definitely watch that matchup

Personally, it doesn't matter what type of gender they like or prefer behind closed doors, what ethnicity or race they are or prefer or if they believe in a God or not, just as long as they are complete professionals at what they do in the cage or ring and do their job accordingly

You think Dan Mirgoliatta is a gay bear daddy?

I think he is talking about Beltran. 

Beltran? No fuckin way!     Well...    I guess the stash would be par for the gay bar course.

Mirgoliatta has that "I can suck the skin off an apple" smirk. 

Herzog looks like he might know how taste the pee pee too. 

8 days ago
4/25/11
ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -

I lol'd

8 days ago
8/13/13
IMasturNateConstantly -

Yeah izzy iz gay, anybody with some common sense would have figured it out by now

This place is full of true queers like this guy that can't handle a brothers success, coz he still in the basement wanking. 

8 days ago
1/24/16
cantuna4u -
dinkledorf -
cantuna4u -
Rob Collins - Realistically, there are probably lots of gay fighters and other professionals in the industry like executives, doctors, judges and referees. As long as they are professionals and do their job then it really doesn't matter to me at least.

In my opinion, I think one of the top worked referees that is in the sport right now is also a homosexual but that doesn't stop this referee from getting the work in both Bellator or the UFC or being good at what they do.

who cares if Izzy is gay or flamboyant or quiet as long as he wins his fights and could maybe take out the cheater that is Jon Jones or make it fun to watch at least. I would definitely watch that matchup

Personally, it doesn't matter what type of gender they like or prefer behind closed doors, what ethnicity or race they are or prefer or if they believe in a God or not, just as long as they are complete professionals at what they do in the cage or ring and do their job accordingly

You think Dan Mirgoliatta is a gay bear daddy?

I think he is talking about Beltran. 

Beltran? No fuckin way!     Well...    I guess the stash would be par for the gay bar course.

Mirgoliatta has that "I can suck the skin off an apple" smirk. 

Herzog looks like he might know how taste the pee pee too. 

"Big John" comes to mind also

Edited: 8 days ago
7/19/13

Anytime you hear a black man speak well suddenly the trolls come out and claim he’s gay. When he speaks like the stereotypical hood nigga, he’s a thug. Wtf? You can’t win! You guys were saying the same shit about Kajan Johnson. Eloquent speaking black guy means gay to you guys. White guy speaks soft af, it’s normal bro! 

8 days ago
8/13/13

They just mad he taking over from old man beater McGraper 

8 days ago
9/15/13
According to google and other social media outlets=

1. Big John is a happily married family man and grandfather even though he is probably more in love with himself or hearing himself talk.

2. Beltran has a son, is engaged to a HOTTIE and is a fantastic referee although I do think his mustache is gross and looks very unprofessional.

3. Marc Goddard, I believe is married with a kid and is also a wonderful referee. He probably should stay off social media though because he comes off a bit cringey and an attention whore from time to time.

4.Big Tan Dan is married with kids. Please stop tanning though.

5. Rosenthal is divorced with a kid. Keep this guy away from da weed plants though!

6. Herb Dean has a son and is married. Even though he has probably lost a step and is not as consistent he still does a really great job.

7. Mason Plurzog has a dog, no kids, no wife and loves using eggplant emojis and has very very few women pictures on his social media. While he is the absolute best referee on this list, I would bet a truckload of cash that he prefers men which is fine by me as long as this person continues to do their job accordingly and keeps performing as the best current referee in MMA.

8 days ago
3/12/15
Rob Collins - According to google and other social media outlets=

1. Big John is a happily married family man and grandfather even though he is probably more in love with himself or hearing himself talk.

2. Beltran has a son, is engaged to a HOTTIE and is a fantastic referee although I do think his mustache is gross and looks very unprofessional.

3. Marc Goddard, I believe is married with a kid and is also a wonderful referee. He probably should stay off social media though because he comes off a bit cringey and an attention whore from time to time.

5. Rosenthal is divorced with a kid. Keep this guy away from da weed plants though!

6. Herb Dean has a son and is married. Even though he has probably lost a step and is not as consistent he still does a really great job.

7. Mason Plurzog has a dog, no kids, no wife and loves using eggplant emojis and has very very few women pictures on his social media. While he is the absolute best referee on this list, I would bet a truckload of cash that he prefers men which is fine by me as long as this person continues to do their job accordingly and keeps performing as the best current referee in MMA.

Bruce Jenner had a wife and kids too

8 days ago
7/30/03
The Lion King -

Bruce Jenner had a wife and kids too

I'm no expert on the Khardashians but I do believe I heard that Bruce, or whatever his new name is, still likes women. What a fucking train wreck that is.

8 days ago
3/12/15
KnockoutThoughts -

Anytime you hear a black man speak well suddenly the trolls come out and claim he’s gay. When he speaks like the stereotypical hood nigga, he’s a thug. Wtf? You can’t win! You guys were saying the same shit about Kajan Johnson. Eloquent speaking black guy means gay to you guys. White guy speaks soft af, it’s normal bro! 

What???? Jones, DC, DJ, Edwards, etc. are extremely articulate black fighters and I haven’t called them gay. 

As far as gay white fighters; I’ve suspected GSP for a long time. 

8 days ago
1/1/01
Conor was first if bisexual counts
8 days ago
3/12/15
Pulala - Conor was first if bisexual counts

Don’t get my hopes up without proof

8 days ago
1/1/01
The Lion King - 
Pulala - Conor was first if bisexual counts

Don’t get my hopes up without proof

Well played Lion Queen.
8 days ago
1/1/01
The real gay thing is a male referring to a grown man as Izzy
8 days ago
4/25/11

Gasper Oliver??????   Fuckin gay!

8 days ago
12/18/15
knappster -

very surprised no ones made a gif of him kissing men on the lips. Embedded series and after his win, walking back he embraced a fan or someone he knew and kissed him. Not that I care. 

It's part of Maori culture to touch noses together as a greeting.

8 days ago
9/29/16

Psychological projection is a defence mechanism in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others. It incorporates blame shifting and can manifest as shame dumping.

Just saying.

8 days ago
10/21/10

When he get on....he leave yo ass for a white  gurl

-Ye