UnderGround Forums Israel Adesanya = first gay male UFC champion?

Edited: 8 days ago
6/28/10

hhaha. this is what it's come to. gay accusations. man the racists just cant handle another black champion.

Forum hates Usman, Izzy, Woodley, bitched about DJ every other day....hmmm

8 days ago
8/26/11
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

Who gives a fuck?  

Apparently OP does knucklehead

8 days ago
2/25/13
BrckNoHitBk -

hhaha. this is what it's come to. gay accusations. man the racists just cant handle another black champion.

I think there's some truth in this

8 days ago
9/12/10
KnockoutThoughts -

Anytime you hear a black man speak well suddenly the trolls come out and claim he’s gay. When he speaks like the stereotypical hood nigga, he’s a thug. Wtf? You can’t win! You guys were saying the same shit about Kajan Johnson. Eloquent speaking black guy means gay to you guys. White guy speaks soft af, it’s normal bro! 

Nigga, you gay.

8 days ago
3/12/15
Kimbos Lice -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

Who gives a fuck?  

Apparently OP does knucklehead

Top of hottest threads so I’d say a lot of people care

8 days ago
10/30/14
The Loge -
KnockoutThoughts -

Anytime you hear a black man speak well suddenly the trolls come out and claim he’s gay. When he speaks like the stereotypical hood nigga, he’s a thug. Wtf? You can’t win! You guys were saying the same shit about Kajan Johnson. Eloquent speaking black guy means gay to you guys. White guy speaks soft af, it’s normal bro! 

Nigga, you gay.

While I agree with KnockoutThoughts here,

that shit is funny. 

8 days ago
5/7/11

alex v be gayer than all yal .. GET A GRIP!!

8 days ago
3/26/13
The Lion King -
Rob Collins - According to google and other social media outlets=

1. Big John is a happily married family man and grandfather even though he is probably more in love with himself or hearing himself talk.

2. Beltran has a son, is engaged to a HOTTIE and is a fantastic referee although I do think his mustache is gross and looks very unprofessional.

3. Marc Goddard, I believe is married with a kid and is also a wonderful referee. He probably should stay off social media though because he comes off a bit cringey and an attention whore from time to time.

4.Big Tan Dan is married with kids. Please stop tanning though.

5. Rosenthal is divorced with a kid. Keep this guy away from da weed plants though!

6. Herb Dean has a son and is married. Even though he has probably lost a step and is not as consistent he still does a really great job.

7. Mason Plurzog has a dog, no kids, no wife and loves using eggplant emojis and has very very few women pictures on his social media. While he is the absolute best referee on this list, I would bet a truckload of cash that he prefers men which is fine by me as long as this person continues to do their job accordingly and keeps performing as the best current referee in MMA.

Bruce Jenner had a wife and kids too

How dare you dead name someone. You could get kicked off twitter for that.

8 days ago
11/26/16

OP is gay and I think he wants to make a play for Adesanya... 

This will only end with OP KO'd some day

8 days ago
8/19/13

1. Big John is a happily married family man and grandfather even though he is probably more in love with himself or hearing himself talk.

2. Beltran has a son, is engaged to a HOTTIE and is a fantastic referee although I do think his mustache is gross and looks very unprofessional.

3. Marc Goddard, I believe is married with a kid and is also a wonderful referee. He probably should stay off social media though because he comes off a bit cringey and an attention whore from time to time.

5. Rosenthal is divorced with a kid. Keep this guy away from da weed plants though!

6. Herb Dean has a son and is married. Even though he has probably lost a step and is not as consistent he still does a really great job.

7. Mason Plurzog has a dog, no kids, no wife and loves using eggplant emojis and has very very few women pictures on his social media. While he is the absolute best referee on this list, I would bet a truckload of cash that he prefers men which is fine by me as long as this person continues to do their job accordingly and keeps performing as the best current referee in MMA.

Yoooo you just made me do the wee bay meme face. Mike Beltrans wife is not what I'd have expected.

8 days ago
8/19/13
lpiece -

alex v be gayer than all yal .. GET A GRIP!!

Volko? I can guarantee hes not. Some of my good mates went to school with him in his majin buu chubby form

8 days ago
8/8/18

It's not vibes that you're getting, it's just your dick tingling. 

8 days ago
7/29/15

Dom Cruz was the first. 

8 days ago
5/28/07
Poiupoiu - 
BrckNoHitBk -

Always look for the UG dog whistle of "I don't like him because he's arrogant."
8 days ago
12/10/09

In for proof of rollerblading. 

Edited: 8 days ago
7/19/13
The Loge -
KnockoutThoughts -

Nigga, you gay.

lol..You wanna cuddle?

8 days ago
7/19/13
BrckNoHitBk -

. Whether intentional or not, this is true. At some level of the subconscious you guys don’t like the thought of a black male dominant fighter. It makes you feel some type of way..lol Black fighters get more hate on here. Truth is truth. 

8 days ago
7/19/13
epwar -
Poiupoiu - 
BrckNoHitBk -

But they’ll be McGregor’s biggest fans..

8 days ago
7/24/12
The Lion King -

Bruce Jenner had a wife and kids too

Bruce Jenner's not gay. He just scissors chicks like Mr. Garrison now. Hahaha

8 days ago
9/15/13
https://www.news.com.au/sport/ufc/israel-adesanyas-attempt-to-sledge-jon-jones-awkwardly-backfires/news-story/7c13e640df669a87ec4d67c17a64241e

a verbal "slip-up"
7 days ago
5/28/07
KnockoutThoughts - 
epwar -
Poiupoiu - 
BrckNoHitBk -

Exactly!
7 days ago
3/12/15
epwar -
KnockoutThoughts - 
epwar -
Poiupoiu - 
BrckNoHitBk -

Exactly!

I’m a big Izzy fan too lol I’ve been nothing but complimentary of him on here. Y’all are just the homophobic “bigots” for thinking being gay is an insult. 

7 days ago
7/10/12
Rob Collins - Realistically, there are probably lots of gay fighters and other professionals in the industry like executives, doctors, judges and referees. As long as they are professionals and do their job then it really doesn't matter to me at least.

In my opinion, I think one of the top worked referees that is in the sport right now is also a homosexual but that doesn't stop this referee from getting the work in both Bellator or the UFC or being good at what they do.

who cares if Izzy is gay or flamboyant or quiet as long as he wins his fights and could maybe take out the cheater that is Jon Jones or make it fun to watch at least. I would definitely watch that matchup

Personally, it doesn't matter what type of gender they like or prefer behind closed doors, what ethnicity or race they are or prefer or if they believe in a God or not, just as long as they are complete professionals at what they do in the cage or ring and do their job accordingly

So your saying you’re gay?

Edited: 7 days ago
7/8/09
Johnzandt -

Didn't someone post a topic on here or Sherdog about some teams that use to have parties and there would be loads of gay sex going on (apologies for the vagueness)

I was gonna say the same thing. I think it was here and that dude was probably bisexual as well

7 days ago
5/31/16

If Tank Abbott can be bi, then everyone is suspect.