UnderGround Forums Israel Adesanya Haters, Come In Here ..

9 days ago
4/14/16

So we can laugh at you bitter loser faggots.

May he make you cry over and over again

War Stylebender

9 days ago
10/14/07

When people who hated Jones are rooting for him against fukbender that tells me all i need to know.

9 days ago
6/3/11

He’s a great fighter but he’s waaaaaay too cocky

9 days ago
8/19/03
SkinnyJeanGenie -

This.  He's obviously a talented fighter and he won last night fairly squarely,  but the whole cockiness thing is old as fuck nowadays. 

I'm also a huge Whittaker fan and think he is one of, if not the most unheralded champs they've ever had.  That guy is an absolute monster, tore through the division,  survived two wars with Romero,  and now gets the most attention he's probably ever gotten by getting KO'D by Adesanya. 

It's refreshing every now and again to have fighters be a little humble  IMO.

9 days ago
3/4/18

I'm surprised he won. Whittaker didn't fight too smart though. I thought it'd be an easy night for a Whittaker. 

9 days ago
7/14/11
rainbow pants -

War Stylebender

Laugh at me please OP

I don’t like Israel 

9 days ago
7/14/11
rainbow pants -

War Stylebender

I’d rather laugh at your slut mother while I ass rape the Cunt for giving birth to you though

haha?

9 days ago
3/13/08
Smokestack -

I'm surprised he won. Whittaker didn't fight too smart though. I thought it'd be an easy night for a Whittaker. 

9 days ago
3/13/18

Hopefully he'll cease burping and farting in his interviews now that he has solidified his position. Bit more concerned with what looked like a 'it's ma'am' moment in his post fight celebrations. Have to check the replay on that one.

9 days ago
5/14/11

Op hates his life. Am I right? 

9 days ago
12/14/15

OP is a ‘yoot’. ‘Wagwan’ gutter trash. 

9 days ago
2/5/15

Maybe next time his opponent finally won’t fight him like a fucking retard. Standing and exchanging with the best stand up guy in the sport doesn’t seem to be working out to well for anyone. Well no shit....

8 days ago
6/28/10

AAANNNNDD THHHEE NEEEWWWWW

8 days ago
12/9/18

Israel is a beast and may win for years to come but damn he sure is on the spectrum. His personality may hold him back but he’s the real deal 

8 days ago
4/14/16

#andnew

I like Whittaker as well but its Israels time

8 days ago
3/13/18
3fie -

Hopefully he'll cease burping and farting in his interviews now that he has solidified his position. Bit more concerned with what looked like a 'it's ma'am' moment in his post fight celebrations. Have to check the replay on that one.

This.

Found it to be particularly disturbing...

8 days ago
3/13/18

I think his team should send him to the AB's camp, say blindside flanker for a couple weeks? That should knock some man into him.

8 days ago
9/22/11

I think if he wasnt such a dick l would like him.

Edited: 8 days ago
1/23/06
Player One

8 days ago
5/5/12

He beat the scraps of Whittaker that Romero didn’t finish.

Its pretty crazy that this guy got to the championship without ever having to fight any of the division’s most dangerous fighters.

8 days ago
4/14/16
Rimbaud -

He beat the scraps of Whittaker that Romero didn’t finish.

Its pretty crazy that this guy got to the championship without ever having to fight any of the division’s most dangerous fighters.

We have a precedent(s) for that

8 days ago
1/23/06
Adesanya was saying he's going to pass down values he learned from cartoon characters to his children. One day we will see a second generation money fight. It's likely going to happen within 30 years. Look at how much better of a fighter AJ McKee is than Antonio, AJ McKee also fits the mold where it's usually an obscure player or at best a Dell Curry that produces the top second generation athlete. The marketing cache that a Conor Jr would have built it would be worth a substantial amount. Fighting is not a ball game though. It will be interesting to see who emerges and will see that same fighter twice or an even better version the second time around.
Edited: 8 days ago
1/23/06
^^5-0 Kron Gracie..here's the video where Israel goes in depth

8 days ago
3/12/15
WaltJ -
SkinnyJeanGenie -

This.  He's obviously a talented fighter and he won last night fairly squarely,  but the whole cockiness thing is old as fuck nowadays. 

I'm also a huge Whittaker fan and think he is one of, if not the most unheralded champs they've ever had.  That guy is an absolute monster, tore through the division,  survived two wars with Romero,  and now gets the most attention he's probably ever gotten by getting KO'D by Adesanya. 

It's refreshing every now and again to have fighters be a little humble  IMO.

Why wouldn’t he be confident? He’s undefeated world champ so obviously it’s not cockiness it’s just confidence.

I’ll admit he’s weird and obnoxious, but he’s not cocky seeing as he can back it up and is one of the best in the world. 

8 days ago
7/25/13

I’d never buy a PPV with someone like stylebender headlining. To each his own, that’s just my take.