UnderGround Forums Israel Adesanya Reacts to Colby Covington comments

9/23/20 3:04 PM
10/24/13

9/23/20 3:26 PM
4/22/07

He is already a proven racist, fuck his gay ass opinion. Just stfu and fight.

Shame on that fatass for asking him about it.

9/23/20 3:36 PM
11/20/09

Cliff notes

Shuns Colby for saying eff BLM

Says when he(Israel) said he would drop Costa like the twin towers, he was just joking

Israel says the white reporter who told Lebron James to shut up and dribble is a hypocrite and people need to look in the mirror.

Conveniently leaves out how he called Khamzat "rat lip".  Guess he forgot to look in the mirror that day. 

9/23/20 4:29 PM
5/18/10

9/23/20 4:44 PM
2/17/03
ShanTheMan - 

So, Israel should shut up and fight, but not Colby?

Edited: 9/23/20 5:28 PM
1/4/15

Hes completely right on every count here.

This site is just infested with you old ass maga fuckwits.

You were all making threads pro colby when he was trashing BLM and proclaiming "all the libs are so triggered lol"

Where was your shut up and fight then? Oooohhhhh you agree with him so it's fine for him to push his racist bullshit cause you're also a racist fuckwit.

All your opinions and points of view are complete empty because you have no principle you just wanna hear what you wanna hear and when someone says a different perspective it's shut up and fight.

Your country has 4% of the world's population and 21% of the world's corona deaths.

Your senile racist president is killing you cause he's really bad at his job.

MAGA tho I guess. 

9/23/20 5:26 PM
1/2/20
Adesanya making fun of a dudes birth defect is way worse than anything colby has ever said. fuck that punk.
9/23/20 5:32 PM
1/12/10
watahhh -

You were all making threads pro colby when he was trashing BLM and proclaiming "all the libs are so triggered lol"

Where was your shut up and fight then? Oooohhhhh you agree with him so it's fine for him to push his racist bullshit cause you're also a racist fuckwit.

All your opinions and points of view are complete empty because you have no principle you just wanna hear what you wanna hear and when someone says a different perspective it's shut up and fight.

Your country has 4% of the world's population and 21% of the world's corona deaths.

MAGA tho I guess. 

Bringing peace to the middle east that includes Israel and the muslim countries equals bad at his job? 

I bet you think obama deserved his Nobel Prize. 

9/23/20 5:50 PM
1/4/15
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -
watahhh -

MAGA tho I guess. 

Bringing peace to the middle east that includes Israel and the muslim countries equals bad at his job? 

The fuck are you talking about?

He assinated the iranian general with a drone earlier this year and America is still at war in iraq afganistan yemen and are funding israel who are not by any means at peace with palistine...

You live in a fantasy land and no I don't think Obama should get a nobel prize I think he should be tried for war crimes and bailing out the banks.

9/23/20 6:01 PM
2/17/03
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 - 
watahhh -

MAGA tho I guess. 

Peace was not brought to the Middle East. Trump facilitated recognition by Arab dictatorships that posed no threat to Israel. Meanwhile, Palestinians are still living in an Apartheid system.

9/23/20 6:02 PM
2/17/03
watahhh - 

MAGA tho I guess. 

This has become a MAGA haven.

9/23/20 6:07 PM
1/4/15
wiggum -
watahhh - 

MAGA tho I guess. 

I know it's really sad cause I like talking shit about fights.

But all the old gen guys on here have hard ons for trump and it's very cringe

9/23/20 6:09 PM
1/12/10

Oh. Sorry. Didn’t realize I was talking the mentally challenged. 

Proceed with your paste eating fest. 

And no, I’m not conceding victory or anything, there’s just no reasoning with people that think like you. 

9/23/20 6:33 PM
10/16/06

Until out leaders show unification on all fronts and handle their issues in a professional setting, the division of the people will exist. I don't blame anyone for their thoughts and feelings because I understand the bigger problem. Pray for peace and love your neighbor. 

9/23/20 6:48 PM
4/22/20
Making a joke out of 9-11 and innocent people dying from the terrorist attacks was disgusting and dumb. You cant make jokes about things like that and get all butthurt you got some blowback. Same thing if someone used the Holocaust, Armenian genocide or raping of Nanking as some joke. If Colby said he was going to lynch Woodley like they back in the day, he would get a world of shit thrown back at him.. and deservedly so.
9/23/20 7:13 PM
7/29/13

Did he call him a cracker? He loves that one. 

9/23/20 7:39 PM
7/12/14
watahhh -

MAGA tho I guess. 

Watahhh you talking about? Izzy is a hypocrite. He's as racist as anyone and he showed it with his posts. He should stop pretending he cares about white people and just live his life. I don't condone Colby or Izzy, but Izzy is pretending, pretending he gives a shit.

9/23/20 8:04 PM
4/22/07
wiggum -
ShanTheMan - 

So, Israel should shut up and fight, but not Colby?

Colby isn't a proven racist like Israel is. But to your point I wouldnt give a shit if Colby shut up and fought, would still watch.

9/23/20 10:06 PM
3/30/20

Everyone's racist. 

Who cares about words? Sensitive cunts. 

Ideally they're all gonna get a chance to punch each other in the face anyway. 

9/23/20 10:14 PM
1/30/16

Wahhh Colby’s racist.

Wahhh Israel’s racist

I didn’t realize there were this many women on the UG. Can I get some tit pics?

9/23/20 10:29 PM
1/1/01
watahhh - 
wiggum -
watahhh - 

MAGA tho I guess. 

I know it's really sad cause I like talking shit about fights.

But all the old gen guys on here have hard ons for trump and it's very cringe

Yet, you were the first person to bring up Trump in this thread.

Colby is an idiot. The gander bender is racist. BLM is racist and communist.

Funny how foreigners like you and the Isreal love talking about racism in the US, but do not even live here and know nothing but what you see on race baiting CNN...

9/23/20 11:01 PM
11/20/09

I just glazed over the thread.  David H is right.  The first time Trump was mentioned in any way, was by watahhh suggesting this is a maga heaven.  

Next time, wait for more post to come through before saying everyone talks about Trump, on a thread where no one has yet to mention Trump.

9/23/20 11:04 PM
11/20/09
wiggum - 
watahhh - 

MAGA tho I guess. 

Wiggum

Do you go to threads and inject Trump into the conversation, and then complain that people talk about Trump instead of other topics?

On this thread, only one person mentioned Trump, and didn't mention him in a good light, yet you infer all anyone talks about here is Trump.  

That's the post you chose to respond to.   Do you even realize this my guy?

9/23/20 11:25 PM
10/27/03
Dangerousdoug - Adesanya making fun of a dudes birth defect is way worse than anything colby has ever said. fuck that punk.

It’s not a birth defect

9/23/20 11:38 PM
4/22/20
FingerorMoon - 
Dangerousdoug - Adesanya making fun of a dudes birth defect is way worse than anything colby has ever said. fuck that punk.

It’s not a birth defect

atypical mouth?