UnderGround Forums Israel Adesanya addresses peaceful BLM protest

6/1/20 11:03 AM
1/1/01

The murder of George Floyd has led to protests, many of them violent, in a number of American cities. At least 40 cities have imposed curfews, and the National Guard been activated in 15 states.

There have been protests internationally as well, in Brazil, Australia, the United Kingdom, and New Zealand, among others. Several thousand protestors marched Monday in New Zealand's largest city, Auckland, to protest Floyd's death and to show solidarity with the Black Lives Matter movement.

Among the protesters across the street from the US embassy was Nigerian-born New Zealand UFC middleweight Israel Adesanya.

"We've been marching for so long, but it's not about us now," said Adesanya. "Shout to the white people, to the people of different races here, because we need you. We need you to speak up. We need you to say something, because ... I'm sick of seeing the faces of those who have been killed. Because guess what, I see my face in them."

6/1/20 11:20 AM
11/19/05

When BLM protest in New Zealand and you are one of 12 black people in a sea of white people.  Bravo!  Much needed there. Poignant.

6/1/20 11:56 AM
12/28/04

There was a protest in Scotland too! Like at least 10-12 people took to the streets!

Some wee anrgy crazy girl was shouting about black people cant walk the streets without fear of the police killing them. Lol, when the last time the police in Scotland killed anyone?

6/1/20 11:56 AM
12/8/14

"White people, we need you." "You're white, get off my page cracker!"
6/1/20 12:01 PM
1/1/01
OJTT-RayRay - 

Ah, showing his true racist colors.

6/1/20 12:02 PM
8/10/05
OJTT-RayRay - 

Damn, I didn't expect Adesanya to be a racist.

6/1/20 12:20 PM
1/14/17

What are you taking about black folks can’t be racist. Just as CNN or MSLSD. Also fuck Izzy and fuck all these dumb ass folks robbing and looting. The citizens and police should start stacking bodies then this shit would stop. They have charged this bad cop with murder and there is a federal civil rights investigation as well so wtf are they crying about? 3/4 of these folks don’t even know the name of the man killed. 

6/1/20 12:30 PM
3/21/07
OJTT-RayRay -

That's racism

6/1/20 12:42 PM
8/3/11
OJTT-RayRay -

haha wow dude just saying nz is not racist and Israel retorts with a racist slur. White supremacists everywhere I tell ya!

6/1/20 12:46 PM
4/25/11

Why can't they all be like Bryant Gumball???

Am I rite???

6/1/20 12:53 PM
1/1/01

He has encouraged looting and violence on his insta stories

6/1/20 1:12 PM
8/10/05
GSPsShadyHandWraps - 

Please share the details. I don't use Instagram.

6/1/20 1:22 PM
8/3/11
Ministry of Truth -
GSPsShadyHandWraps - 

In recent stories he posted tips for protesters how to negate the effect of pepper spray and a pic with "us" and "them" and some blm catch phrase

6/1/20 1:29 PM
2/13/11

Blacks crying about racism when they are racists themselves are the worst. 

6/1/20 1:31 PM
1/1/01
Ministry of Truth - 
GSPsShadyHandWraps - 

Right after Floyds death, he posted that he wanted the cops dead and that in nigeria they would have been burned alive with a tire around their necks. Wich is fine since it was heat of the moment snd those cops are pieces of shit anyway. But then the looting and violence against police started and he made some positive comments about it (cant remember the exact words)

In his story now he is praising a dude dressed in all black with a mask calling him anti-fascist...
6/1/20 1:42 PM
6/23/10

"Dont bring racism here" - racist 

"Fuck you cracker!" - brave hero standing for what he believes

These are the days we're living.  What a fuckin time to be alive.

6/1/20 2:11 PM
12/26/19
OJTT-RayRay -

And there you have it. Izzy is nothing more than a hypocritical racist piece of shit. One of the most unlikable fighters in the UFC. 

6/1/20 2:11 PM
3/22/13
Fighting -

When BLM protest in New Zealand and you are one of 12 black people in a sea of white people.  Bravo!  Much needed there. Poignant.

They are setting up a BLM Protest in Dundee 7th June, pathetic! Shouting about whites being racist in Scotland is madness, not a rasict bone in our bodies and more bathered about rangers/celtic. 

6/1/20 2:13 PM
12/28/04
KhabibWinsTheRematch - 
OJTT-RayRay -

And there you have it. Izzy is nothing more than a hypocritical racist piece of shit. One of the most unlikable fighters in the UFC. 

Yep, can you imagine what would of happend to a white person saying get off my page nigger. World would of stopped. 

6/1/20 2:16 PM
12/28/04
Simmymma - 
Fighting -

They are setting up a BLM Protest in Dundee 7th June, pathetic! Shouting about whites being racist in Scotland is madness, not a rasict bone in our bodies and more bathered about rangers/celtic. 

There is a video of a wee girl in george square going nuts, talking about how whites are the only race never to have been persecuted. Err she might want to open a history book. 

6/1/20 2:21 PM
11/20/10

You'd think anyone passionate enough to protest this would have bothered to do their research on it. But if they HAD done their research on it it would have taken them 5 minutes to discern that the majority of people killed by cops in America are actually white, and it only takes functional eyes to see that a significant percentage of American cops are not white, including many who are involved in these kinds of incidents. The fact that such an easily debunked narrative can gain this kind of steam says a lot about how easily manipulated a lot of people are. 

And of course Adesanya doing the complain about racism then immediately do something racist thing that a lot of people fall into. Nothing like being lectured and guilt tripped by a famous rich guy. 

6/1/20 2:29 PM
6/20/11
BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane -
KhabibWinsTheRematch - 
OJTT-RayRay -

Yep, can you imagine what would of happend to a white person saying get off my page nigger. World would of stopped. 

Let’s settle for a softer racial slur so they don’t say “there’s a big difference”, between the two.

I would suggest one or two but I don’t know what kind of trouble that gets you in on here.

6/1/20 2:30 PM
12/17/06
OJTT-RayRay - 

Absolutely nothing surprising about this.

Cazzo.

6/1/20 2:31 PM
12/28/04
Teenage Mutant Lesnar Turtle - 

You'd think anyone passionate enough to protest this would have bothered to do their research on it. But if they HAD done their research on it it would have taken them 5 minutes to discern that the majority of people killed by cops in America are actually white, and it only takes functional eyes to see that a significant percentage of American cops are not white, including many who are involved in these kinds of incidents. The fact that such an easily debunked narrative can gain this kind of steam says a lot about how easily manipulated a lot of people are. 

And of course Adesanya doing the complain about racism then immediately do something racist thing that a lot of people fall into. Nothing like being lectured and guilt tripped by a famous rich guy. 

Well you are talking about people who think that white people today should feel guilt for, and be held to account over, things that happened 100s of years before they were even born. Get fucked with that shit. 

6/1/20 2:33 PM
12/28/04
shaqitup - 
BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane -
KhabibWinsTheRematch - 
OJTT-RayRay -

Let’s settle for a softer racial slur so they don’t say “there’s a big difference”, between the two.

I would suggest one or two but I don’t know what kind of trouble that gets you in on here.

The point is the same though, both words used to offend, and that is exactly how he used it. Don't get me wrong anyone that does get offended by a word is a child, i am just pointing out the hypocrisy.