2/17/03

Great work by Israel.

6/2/20 10:59 AM
1/1/01
Tony BJJ - 
ons ear -
OJTT-RayRay - 

"White people, we need you." "You're white, get off my page cracker!"

I was a fan of style bender until I read those comments..He needs to be put on blast for typing that racist shit..just imagine if GSP called blacks a bunch of ni33ers...he would lose his job..

If you think that word and cracker are on the same level of disrespect you desrve to eat shit for the rest of your life. 

He isnt african american. He is a nigerian refugee that was given shelter, food, clothes, money and free education from white people in NZ

That doesnt mean its free to call him the N word but his ancestors were not sold as slaves and NZ did not have Jim Crow laws for his people. He is clearly a racist

6/2/20 11:03 AM
11/20/10
Tony BJJ -

Just one example of white privilege among police. This was 15 minutes after they sent out a curfew in Atlanta at 9pm.

i can literally flood this forum with videos of horrific white privilege in action. Sometimes the numbers on paper don’t show the whole truth. 

If the rest of the videos are as flimsy as this theres not much point bothering. Failing to see how a bunch of masked cops of largely indeterminable racial make up pulling some black people out of a car with no context given is an example of "horrific white privilege in action". 

Edited: 6/2/20 11:11 AM
7/29/19
Teenage Mutant Lesnar Turtle -
Tony BJJ -

Just one example of white privilege among police. This was 15 minutes after they sent out a curfew in Atlanta at 9pm.

i can literally flood this forum with videos of horrific white privilege in action. Sometimes the numbers on paper don’t show the whole truth. 

If the rest of the videos are as flimsy as this theres not much point bothering. Failing to see how a bunch of masked cops of largely indeterminable racial make up pulling some black people out of a car with no context given is an example of "horrific white privilege in action". 

Sorry didn't realize you old fucks can't see on this forum. Did you fail to recognize the two white girls 1 car ahead of the two black guys were able to casually roll off and WAVE AT THE FUCKING CAMERA. You buffoon. 

Edit - Why does the race of the cop even fucking matter? This isn't about white cops killing black people. This is about black people at significantly higher risk of death/injury/etc than a white person. White people are literally using their bodies as barriers between cops and black people and cops don't do shit. 

6/2/20 11:11 AM
8/10/05
SUPER HLUK - 
Ministry of Truth -

What Adesanya said was racist, but that doesn't change the fact the US has a problem with its police force and people of color.

And what does that have to do with Israel telling someone to get off his page, cracker?

I know it's hard but try to stay on topic. 

Even harder than staying on topic is reading fundamentals, such as context. You should work on understanding it. ;)

6/2/20 11:16 AM
7/29/19
GSPsShadyHandWraps -
Tony BJJ - 
ons ear -
OJTT-RayRay - 

I was a fan of style bender until I read those comments..He needs to be put on blast for typing that racist shit..just imagine if GSP called blacks a bunch of ni33ers...he would lose his job..

If you think that word and cracker are on the same level of disrespect you desrve to eat shit for the rest of your life. 

He isnt african american. He is a nigerian refugee that was given shelter, food, clothes, money and free education from white people in NZ

That doesnt mean its free to call him the N word but his ancestors were not sold as slaves and NZ did not have Jim Crow laws for his people. He is clearly a racist

Born in Lagos, but he's not african american. Lived out his first 10 years of life between Lagos and Ghana, but he's not african american. What are you smoking man I need a half truck of that. 

6/2/20 11:27 AM
5/3/20
Tony BJJ -
ons ear -
OJTT-RayRay - 

They are both racist. What you have just said  is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.

6/2/20 11:28 AM
1/1/01
Tony BJJ - 
GSPsShadyHandWraps -
Tony BJJ - 
ons ear -
OJTT-RayRay - 

Born in Lagos, but he's not african american. Lived out his first 10 years of life between Lagos and Ghana, but he's not african american. What are you smoking man I need a half truck of that. 

I think you smoked the whole truck already papi

Lagos is in Nigeria. You want me to show you where that is on a map and draw a line to the US?

How does that make him african-american lol
6/2/20 11:37 AM
9/13/14
Tony BJJ -
GSPsShadyHandWraps -
Tony BJJ - 
ons ear -
OJTT-RayRay - 

It's hilarious that you think black and African-American are the same thing.

6/2/20 11:39 AM
9/2/10
shatefak -

Blacks crying about racism when they are racists themselves are the worst. 

I'm black and agree 100%. People need to be called out when they do that shit.

6/2/20 11:43 AM
12/26/19
Tony BJJ -
ons ear -
OJTT-RayRay - 

Lol @ this bullshit. 

Say either and you equally prove you're a scumbag.

Edited: 6/2/20 12:00 PM
11/20/10
Tony BJJ -
Tony BJJ -

Sorry didn't realize you old fucks can't see on this forum. Did you fail to recognize the two white girls 1 car ahead of the two black guys were able to casually roll off and WAVE AT THE FUCKING CAMERA. You buffoon. 

Edit - Why does the race of the cop even fucking matter? This isn't about white cops killing black people. This is about black people at significantly higher risk of death/injury/etc than a white person. White people are literally using their bodies as barriers between cops and black people and cops don't do shit. 

Did you ever stop to think that those specific blacks in that car might have like...you know...done something? or are you saying they were just randomly targeting cars out of boredom? 

6/2/20 12:59 PM
1/27/20
Raistlin -

In for more triggered white guys. No surprise that the most hated fighters on the OG are woodley, Jones and now Izzy. I love coming to threads like this and hearing you losers cry.

I Find it funny how most of "white America" fights against racism but black ppl use their skin color as a crutch. Like this piece of shit. Sorry those 3 are fucking douche bags, nobody told you to act a certain way because of your skin color. Black's are the most racist people out there. They don't even help their own damn communities. 

6/2/20 2:23 PM
9/17/11
wiggum -

Great work by Israel.

LOL. GTFO!! in the US 9 out of 10 Black males are killed by another black male. Not the police or white supremacists. on top of that more white people are killed yearly by the Police than Black people. Do some fucking research and stop spewing your Instagram & twitter knowledge. No one ever says a single word, makes a single IG post or a YouTube video about the evry day killing of Blacks by other blacks unless a black men is killed by a white cop. Hypocrisy at it's best. #fakeoutrage

6/2/20 2:54 PM
9/22/11
GSPsShadyHandWraps -
BringBackGoldy - 
Fighting -

When BLM protest in New Zealand and you are one of 12 black people in a sea of white people.  Bravo!  Much needed there. Poignant.

There are blm protests happening all over the world and its about whats happening in the usa not in our own civilized countries.

And fyi NZ has the same probs with racism that every country has....they are just not goverment sponsored and supported like in the states.

Every country in the world has problems with racism. Including black dominated african countries

But tell me more about how NZ has been racist to poor Izzy. Besides taking him and his family in from their shithole country, clothing him, feeding him, giving him a free education

Try and comprehend my post.

How can l tell you more about something l haven't spoken about.

Put your words in someone elses mouth.

6/2/20 5:38 PM
2/27/11
Ministry of Truth -
pidgey - 
Ministry of Truth -
Teenage Mutant Lesnar Turtle - 

You'd think anyone passionate enough to protest this would have bothered to do their research on it. But if they HAD done their research on it it would have taken them 5 minutes to discern that the majority of people killed by cops in America are actually white, and it only takes functional eyes to see that a significant percentage of American cops are not white, including many who are involved in these kinds of incidents. The fact that such an easily debunked narrative can gain this kind of steam says a lot about how easily manipulated a lot of people are. 

And of course Adesanya doing the complain about racism then immediately do something racist thing that a lot of people fall into. Nothing like being lectured and guilt tripped by a famous rich guy. 

Do you think people are simply protesting blacks killed by police or is it more about the fact they are often times unarmed, or even worse in the case of George in handcuffs?

Black people make up ~13% of US population. Care to share some numbers of whites vs blacks killed by police? I'm just curious how the numbers compare considering blacks make up such a small percentage of overall US population.

Why don’t you compare how many white are killed by that 13% of population, dipshit?

And that means exactly what in comparison to outrage about unarmed black people being killed by the police?

It might be hard, but let's try to stay on topic. ;)

6/2/20 7:12 PM
8/22/16
Itskozma -
Raistlin -

In for more triggered white guys. No surprise that the most hated fighters on the OG are woodley, Jones and now Izzy. I love coming to threads like this and hearing you losers cry.

I Find it funny how most of "white America" fights against racism but black ppl use their skin color as a crutch. Like this piece of shit. Sorry those 3 are fucking douche bags, nobody told you to act a certain way because of your skin color. Black's are the most racist people out there. They don't even help their own damn communities. 

A lot of generalizations coming from you as well. You don't think there are a large number of blacks and black organizations committed to helping the black community? I think the point that gets missed often is that blacks were not allowed to educated themselves, read or write in this country during slavery. Then they were turned loose and forced to live in communities that consisted only of people who are also uneducated. When my father was a child, blacks weren't even allowed to share the same spaces as whites. What type of people do you expect to come out of that situation? Now, a mere 50 years later, people are wondering why these inner-city communities are riddle with crim and drugs. 

All the while, people like yourself want to sit back and watch. Waiting for these same people to fix their problems themselves with limited resources. It's in every personsb interest to help these communities improve and there many many, blacks working to do just that. 

6/2/20 7:18 PM
8/22/16

Also, Imagine growing up 60 years ago and constantly being told that you are completely inferior in every way to people with white skin. Gee, I wonder why there are so many blacks that seem to hate white people? Young blacks today are being raised by people who were told that they were barely human. What kind of mindset do you think they have to pass on to their offspring. It's far more difficult to understand this if you're white. A lot of whites seem to think that the playing field was instantly leveled in the 60's. 

6/2/20 7:33 PM
1/1/01
Raistlin - 

Also, Imagine growing up 60 years ago and constantly being told that you are completely inferior in every way to people with white skin. Gee, I wonder why there are so many blacks that seem to hate white people? Young blacks today are being raised by people who were told that they were barely human. What kind of mindset do you think they have to pass on to their offspring. It's far more difficult to understand this if you're white. A lot of whites seem to think that the playing field was instantly leveled in the 60's. 

60 years ago Izzys dad was living in his home country of Nigeria

What does Jim Crow, and US slavery have to do with a nigerian born new zealand raised guy calling white people crackas? He doesnt get to use that history to be racist.

What kind of person seeks refugee and exploits a country for his own benefit and then turns around and calls them racists

6/2/20 7:45 PM
4/22/07

Adesanya is a piece of shit.

Also "sick of seeing the faces" then call the news station and tell them to stop only showing one side of the coin, you stupid racist dickhead.

Go ahead, freeze me again for "fighter bashing" for calling out a racist.

6/2/20 7:47 PM
7/29/19
Tony BJJ -
Tony BJJ -

Did you ever stop to think that those specific blacks in that car might have like...you know...done something? or are you saying they were just randomly targeting cars out of boredom? 

Did you ever stop to think that you are wrong? 

https://wsvn.com/news/us-world/6-atlanta-officers-charged-after-2-college-students-pulled-from-car/

6/2/20 7:48 PM
1/1/01
Raistlin - 

You mean like Mexicans and Natives out here in the southwest???

6/2/20 7:51 PM
4/22/07
Tony BJJ -
GSPsShadyHandWraps -
Tony BJJ - 
ons ear -
OJTT-RayRay - 

You can not be this dense. Nice troll

6/2/20 10:09 PM
8/22/16
GSPsShadyHandWraps -
Raistlin - 

60 years ago Izzys dad was living in his home country of Nigeria

What does Jim Crow, and US slavery have to do with a nigerian born new zealand raised guy calling white people crackas? He doesnt get to use that history to be racist.

What kind of person seeks refugee and exploits a country for his own benefit and then turns around and calls them racists

My post was clearly in response to another post. Go back and try reading.

6/2/20 10:10 PM
8/22/16
DAVID H -
Raistlin - 

You mean like Mexicans and Natives out here in the southwest???

What am I supposed to infer from this?