UnderGround Forums Israel:Jon Jones is everything I hate most in life

Edited: 3 days ago
7/15/04

"Jon Jones is everything I hate most in life, he is a cunt, a bully.  He came into the UFC praying (acting holy) saying he wanted to represent Nike etc. while doing blow, having car wrecks, doing roids. I was a fan of his but he is a piece of shit.

He called me out. I need to beat the top guys in my weight class first then I'll move up and beat Jones." 

3 days ago
1/1/01
He got busted up by a bloated WW wrestler. I doubt Jones is all that afraid...
7/15/04
Whambo - He got busted up by a bloated WW wrestler. I doubt Jones is all that afraid...

Israel and Jones are the same height. And Israel has a good reach at 80 inches. If he can keep it standing it is a very interesting fight. Israel in the vid said "I will fuck him up standing" and said he is getting better by leaps and bounds every day.

But to beat Jones you have to climb Everest without oxygen tanks. It is a tall order.

3 days ago
7/18/11

A hard nut shot or a finger jab to the eyeball will take some of the wind out of his sails. 

3 days ago
9/3/12

Dropping truth bombs tho 

3 days ago
5/8/11
in context he gives Jones props while shitting on him and making him out to be a bully. Which is 100% spot on.

https://mmajunkie.com/2019/04/ufc-israel-adesanya-fires-back-jon-jones-trash-talk

“He’s trying to jump the gun and get me out early,” Adesanya said. “That’s (expletive) up. I’ve got ‘Jacare’ (Souza), (Yoel) Romero and other middleweights I’ve got to get through. Hopefully if ‘Jacare’ gets through ‘The Joker’ (Jack Hermansson), and I get through Robert, that’ll be the fight. I’ve got all these guys to get past.”

Adesanya said he believes Jones is trying to target him now because the fight becomes less favorable to him over time. Adesanya is the younger, less experienced MMA fighter, and he said he’s only scratching the surface of what he’s capable of, while Jones might be not be far off from his finished product.

RELATED
UFC wants Robert Whittaker vs. Israel Adesanya unifier in Australia, interim champ pushes for New Zealand
Twitter reacts to Israel Adesanya's epic interim title win over Kelvin Gastelum at UFC 236
A matchup between the two will only come with higher demand if they continue to be successful, and Adesanya said he has no problem with letting it marinate.

“You just came across like a dick and like a (expletive) (expletive),” Adesanya said. “I’m a good (expletive). And guess what, I’m everything he wished he could’ve been when he first came into the UFC. ‘I want to be Nike-sponsored and praise God’ then (he does cocaine). That was him literally. He was crashing and (doing) steroids and hiding under the cage and all that (expletive). I was a fan. At UFC 94, I watched him (expletive) up Stephan Bonnar, and I was like, ‘Holy (expletive), this mother(expletive) is amazing. But he just came across like a piece of (expletive), a dick.

“I don’t like bullies. I detest bullies. So he’s going to get this work, but not until I am ready to give him this work. I could fight him right now, and I’ll give him work, but I want to fight him when I know I can (expletive) him up. I’m still learning. My guard game is still getting dirty. If he wants to stand up, I’ll (expletive) him up. His stand-up is (expletive) to me. Look at the way he fought against (Anthony) Smith. No thanks. Right now he’s the best pound-for-pound, right? I’m Player One. He’s the final boss in the game. I still got some people to beat, some bosses to beat in between.

“Let me defend my belt a few times. I don’t have to do an Anderson Silva title run. I don’t want that. Let me just beat all the top middleweights in the division just once, then I’ll move up for a superfight with Jon Jones. He’s a smart guy. He’s the one who started this because he knows I’m a threat, and I’m everything.”

10/10/14
SickEye -

A hard nut shot or a finger jab to the eyeball will take some of the wind out of his sails. 

And don't forget about the ol' patented "oblique" kick straight to the kneecap

3 days ago
7/22/15

Someone get this guy a mirror. 

3 days ago
5/14/06

Don’t judge a man until you’ve driven drunk a mile in his Continental GT Bentley 

3 days ago
5/12/12

Dudes growing on me. He is right about jones being a bully too.

3 days ago
5/8/11
Unkind Zuffa - 

Someone get this guy a mirror. 

I don't know why but I laughed so hard at this. The guy has been through a 25 minute battle and even the supposed hard core MMA fans on here will still give him shit about his face afterwards. SMH>
3 days ago
5/22/05
He's not wrong.
3 days ago
9/23/07
Whambo - He got busted up by a bloated WW wrestler. I doubt Jones is all that afraid...

LOL Kelvin has wrecked a ton of dudes standing at middleweight.

Dude trains under Rafael Cordero and naturally has a granite chin.
3 days ago
10/29/13

He sure likes to call people niggas, wonder how it would be taken if Robert called him a nigga.

3 days ago
10/10/14
JonJonesBone -

He sure likes to call people niggas, wonder how it would be taken if Robert called him a nigga.

Dude he's from Nigeria. The N-bomb is practically the name of that country so he's within his rights to say it freely and frequently as far as I'm concerned

3 days ago
8/3/11

Jones wrecks Israel now and 2-3 years from now.  I like both guys, but Jones would drag him to the ground and it would be over in seconds. Lol at all the Jones haters buying into this bully shit. Israel called Jones out first and Jon responded. 

3 days ago
7/15/17

He basically said what everyone hates about Jones 

3 days ago
9/27/15
Whambo - He got busted up by a bloated WW wrestler. I doubt Jones is all that afraid...

As talented as I think Israel is, Jones is a level or 2 above him..Israel needs to worry about Romero the most at 185..I have a hard time picking a winner in this one
3 days ago
8/8/18
ons ear -

As talented as I think Israel is, Jones is a level or 2 above him..Israel needs to worry about Romero the most at 185..I have a hard time picking a winner in this one

It also sounds like he knows he's not ready for Jones, which is good imo it tells me he knows his strengths and weaknesses right now.

As for him vs Romero? I as much as I want Israel to win, I don't think he beats Romero if he shows up the same way he did against Kelvin. 

3 days ago
8/8/18
JonJonesBone -

What? Are you aware Israel is black? What a weird comment. 

3 days ago
10/24/03

Jones is fucking huge! 

3 days ago
3/21/12
Israel would maybe have a chance against a 40 year old Jon Jones
3 days ago
12/4/18

Jones has a heavyweights frame. Much like Tito Ortiz who could have easily stepped to heavyweight back in the day 

3 days ago
2/2/05

Jones would hurt stylebender bad. Real bad. Like elbow his face in or fuck up his shoulder or some shit. 

He’s beaten the current heavyweight champ 2x and cleaned out lightheavy and he’s scared of Israel?

3 days ago
7/19/13
TexDeuce -

"Jon Jones is everything I hate most in life, he is a cunt, a bully.  He came into the UFC praying (acting holy) saying he wanted to represent Nike etc. while doing blow, having car wrecks, doing roids. I was a fan of his but he is a piece of shit.

He called me out. I need to beat the top guys in my weight class first then I'll move up and beat Jones." 

. Respect to Adesanya for being a boss on the mic.. That man just shat all over Picogram! I’m intrigued.. go on..