UnderGround Forums JBJ arrested again this morning

3/26/20 7:38 PM
7/25/10

Sorry folks, most people don’t get fired from a job for DWI.

3/26/20 7:43 PM
2/29/16
Stardog Champion - 

Jones wont see more than 90 days behind bars and will fight in the UFC within 2 years. 

lol Teflon Jon will probably fight before the end of the year
3/26/20 7:55 PM
11/11/12
Slaughter on Tenth Avenue -

Sorry folks, most people don’t get fired from a job for DWI.

Public figures often do

3/26/20 8:09 PM
1/24/20

A lot of folks are asking if he is a convicted felon. I don't know the answer to that, but if he is then he is fucked. It is illegal for a convicted felon to own a firearm unless there are extreme mitigating circumstances, in which one has to jump through a million hoops to prove such circumstances. I think John might be more fucked than a lot of people on this thread are realizing. There's not going to be any of this six-month slap on the wrist bulshit that people somehow think is going to happen. Unless they can prove the firearm was not his and not in his possession, then he's up shit creek without a paddle. It's also a felony to carry a concealed firearm while over the legal limit. So I don't know if that is something that would be another charge on top of him already illegally possessing the firearm. Bottom line? Unless his lawyers can work some magic, he's in a lot of trouble.

3/26/20 8:11 PM
6/14/12
MahomesIsYourDaddy -

A lot of folks are asking if he is a convicted felon. I don't know the answer to that, but if he is then he is fucked. It is illegal for a convicted felon to own a firearm unless there are extreme mitigating circumstances, in which one has to jump through a million hoops to prove such circumstances. I think John might be more fucked than a lot of people on this thread are realizing. There's not going to be any of this six-month slap on the wrist bulshit that people somehow think is going to happen. Unless they can prove the firearm was not his and not in his possession, then he's up shit creek without a paddle. It's also a felony to carry a concealed firearm while over the legal limit. So I don't know if that is something that would be another charge on top of him already illegally possessing the firearm. Bottom line? Unless his lawyers can work some magic, he's in a lot of trouble.

Thanks johnnie cochran 

3/26/20 8:46 PM
11/11/12
MahomesIsYourDaddy -

Apparently when he plead guilty to that felony back in 2015 the agreement was that if he abided by the terms of his probation then he would avoid it going on his record.

3/26/20 9:00 PM
1/1/01
HELWIG -

He's been a sociopath from day 1.

UFC lives for coddling him.

Wow. Haven’t seen u around in awhile. 

come back to OG?

3/26/20 9:15 PM
3/23/06
Chris -

I think you guys are underestimating this. He is a convicted felon who is being charged with two new felonies (DUI and unlawful possession of a firearm).

The only thing in his future is an orange jumpsuit.

He will get probation 

3/26/20 9:20 PM
3/20/20

What an idiot. He's worth millions and still continues to drive intoxicated. The UFC still won't give him the boot. Just a little scolding from Uncle Dana. 

3/26/20 9:20 PM
3/20/20

3/26/20 9:25 PM
1/1/01
dhughes -
multiculturaljoseph - 
HillboFrateTrane -

Is anyone else not surprised, like at all? This kind of behavior is to be expected from him. THIS IS WHO JON IS. Rashad warned everyone a decade ago. 

Thered be residue on his hands and inside his vehicle from shooting the gun, so they probably have him red handed there. 

A guy who likes to get drunk and shoot guns?

Fuck me what a terrible person! 

You queens should chill out and wait for the context to drop before lighting the torches lol 

Found your twitter account:

Lol @ your feelings ya queen. 

Jon doing dumb shit does not make him Satan nor disqualify him from employment nor remove his GOAT 205 status. Is what it is brah.

3/26/20 9:41 PM
3/18/14

Lol

3/26/20 9:46 PM
11/21/05
multiculturaljoseph - 
dhughes -
multiculturaljoseph - 
HillboFrateTrane -

Is anyone else not surprised, like at all? This kind of behavior is to be expected from him. THIS IS WHO JON IS. Rashad warned everyone a decade ago. 

Thered be residue on his hands and inside his vehicle from shooting the gun, so they probably have him red handed there. 

You queens should chill out and wait for the context to drop before lighting the torches lol 

Jon doing dumb shit does not make him Satan nor disqualify him from employment nor remove his GOAT 205 status. Is what it is brah.

Does she imagine it like this?

3/26/20 9:47 PM
11/21/05
multiculturaljoseph - 
dhughes -
multiculturaljoseph - 
HillboFrateTrane -

3/26/20 9:50 PM
11/21/05

3/26/20 9:54 PM
3/18/02

what a loser

3/26/20 10:37 PM
5/28/03

did he EVER marry the girl who gave him 3 kids?

3/26/20 10:39 PM
2/9/20
Stu Cazzo -

Hopefully the bullet damaged a building so they can throw another felony at him...

Why would you hope bad on anyone? Negativity is a horrible thing to carry around! "Hopefully " you dont spread this everywhere you go!!!!!

3/26/20 10:39 PM
7/27/13

Not even surpised... It's just who he is.

Wish that he finds peace with himself at somepoint during his life.

Edited: 3/26/20 11:12 PM
5/31/07

I bet he will get a slap on the wrist.  Firearm charges are often dropped, especially nonviolent charges.  Bet nothing at all comes of the gun issue.   We have an abysmal record of enforcing firearm laws in this country. 

Add his wealth and great lawyers on top of that...the people expecting this to be any different than the last half-dozen times he fucked up big time are dreaming.  

3/26/20 11:21 PM
6/16/10

I know the topic of this has been discussed here before but I'll reiterate that JBJ's story will make one hell of an ESPN 30 for 30 one day.

3/26/20 11:22 PM
5/31/07
Jakeanthonyminime -
Stu Cazzo -

Hopefully the bullet damaged a building so they can throw another felony at him...

Why would you hope bad on anyone? Negativity is a horrible thing to carry around! "Hopefully " you dont spread this everywhere you go!!!!!

Maybe he wants Jones to face real consequences so he will be prevented from killing someone during one of his drunk and stoned driving joyrides.  2 to 4 people are killed by drunk drivers every 2 hours in this country.  Imagine how many times he has done this and not been caught.

Also, maybe if he does some REAL time, he will learn his lesson.  

3/27/20 1:11 AM
8/6/06

He is incapable of not being a massive fuck up.

3/27/20 2:50 AM
10/19/14
abi -

Dana and the UFC will find a way to have his charges dropped and book him for a fight at the end of the year..

Dream on, dummy

3/27/20 3:13 AM
12/31/09

Wtf get a fucking driver, this guy is the GOAT of stupidity.