UnderGround Forums Jake Shields offers to fight Dillon Danis

6 days ago
1/23/06
Who would win? Logical progression in opposition. Jake doesn't have particularly dangerous standup so we could see Danis look to exploit that and go for a knockout.

Dillon really wants to box Jake Paul for a money fight
6 days ago
2/14/11

Danis, TKO

6 days ago
1/23/06
6 days ago
6/27/18

Jake is obviously the more seasoned and skilled fighter, but Jake is also 40 years old.

Still think he'd dominate Danis in all areas.

Edited: 6 days ago
1/23/06

I'm interested if Dillon can finish someone that went 5 rounds with GSP in front of 56,000 fans

Edited: 6 days ago
2/15/11

1-800-Radiator
6 days ago
9/2/10

Lol gsp looks like the ultimate warrior in that picture holy shit he was on some good shit.

6 days ago
11/28/03

jake looked terrible in the ray cooper fights.

did not look like the same fighter from ufc at all.

saw em and thought he should already be retired (impressive careeer overall)

yet i'd still love to see him beat up danis

6 days ago
11/23/03

Danis will never be a good fighter. He just doesn’t have “it”.

6 days ago
3/16/07

I’d watch it. I suppose it could go either way.

5 days ago
8/6/06

Sheilds dominates him.

5 days ago
7/27/04
Precise_Improvement -

Lol gsp looks like the ultimate warrior in that picture holy shit he was on some good shit.

Oh damn

5 days ago
11/29/11
Precise_Improvement -

Was thinking the same thing. Looks like a bodybuilder but does anyone believe otherwise anymore? 

5 days ago
6/27/18
2breath2feel -
Precise_Improvement -

Was thinking the same thing. Looks like a bodybuilder but does anyone believe otherwise anymore? 

Lol that's nothing. Remember GSP after he beat Sean Sherk? His shoulders were outrageous.

5 days ago
3/4/12
TequilaYuen -
2breath2feel -
Precise_Improvement -

Lol that's nothing. Remember GSP after he beat Sean Sherk? His shoulders were outrageous.

The Canadian in me wants to call you an idiot, so ill just say this, GSP isnt a big guy, he never really was, he looked big on TV but in person he really didnt give me the same impression. If he was wearing a long sleeve or a button down, he looked like a normal guy. I will say the sherk fight was ammo for steroid accusers, I cant say he was on them or he wasnt but if you ever was around GSP back in those days the last thing you would think of that he was some bodybuilder that knew how to fight. 

5 days ago
8/10/05
ranier wolfcastle - 

jake looked terrible in the ray cooper fights.

did not look like the same fighter from ufc at all.

saw em and thought he should already be retired (impressive careeer overall)

yet i'd still love to see him beat up danis

It's mainly because he's been far more focused training and competing in grappling than MMA in the recent years.
5 days ago
2/13/16

I ran into Jake shields st a street fair in SF once and I was blown away how fuckin tiny he is.

Edited: 5 days ago
8/19/03
TequilaYuen -

Jake is obviously the more seasoned and skilled fighter, but Jake is also 40 years old.

Still think he'd dominate Danis in all areaarea

Tricky matchup for Danis.  Even a 40 year old Shields is a huge step up, and Shields has the sub grappling and wrestling caliber to negate ground exchanges. 

Props to Danis though if he takes the fight.  I do agree that it's a logical step up if Dillon really is serious about making a run out of MMA.  Shields is an experienced guy who isnt easy to finish and is very easy to look bad against. 

5 days ago
7/20/04
slaughteringyou -

Danis will never be a good fighter. He just doesn’t have “it”.

Khabib disagrees. He felt the heat ringside 

5 days ago
11/6/19

Jake is too old.

5 days ago
11/6/19
TequilaYuen -
2breath2feel -
Precise_Improvement -

That dude was so jacked back then. It's amazing he never popped

5 days ago
9/13/18

Shields embarrasses him with ease... I mean come on! Fucking guy has two fucking fights. Jake's been in there with some of the best, and beat them. Not saying it would be the most exciting fight, but a W for Jake none the less. 

5 days ago
2/15/11
Jake Shields should fight Robert Britton.

Ali, set it up ????
5 days ago
8/2/11
TheRealFOF -
TequilaYuen -
2breath2feel -
Precise_Improvement -

The Canadian in me wants to call you an idiot, so ill just say this, GSP isnt a big guy, he never really was, he looked big on TV but in person he really didnt give me the same impression. If he was wearing a long sleeve or a button down, he looked like a normal guy. I will say the sherk fight was ammo for steroid accusers, I cant say he was on them or he wasnt but if you ever was around GSP back in those days the last thing you would think of that he was some bodybuilder that knew how to fight. 

Failed the smell test more than anyone and was a dominant champion cleaning out a division of proven juicers. 

sorry man he was on the sauce

5 days ago
1/1/01

Dan by sub