UnderGround Forums Jeremy Stevens implies Ortega is a coward

Edited: 4 days ago
1/1/01
Stevens: "Those are facts bro...he saw me fight in the front row and knock a motherfucker out...you tell me bro...The fact is I stepped up, you stepped out...I didn't even know not taking a fight was something you were allowed to do...What separates me from these guys [like Ortega] is my hunger...I feel like Holloway would have stepped up in the same situation. I'm a hungry...and I'm ready to eat...I feel the fight against Jose will determine the baddest man on the planet...I'd step up and fight Stipe if he dropped out...Ortega ducked me three times when he heard my name...you tell me bro...I put fear into people who are trying to fight me...This is not talk its fact that I beat on you until the ref pulls me off...Ortega may find another way out and fly overseas somewhere and not answer the phone. I told Dana I will go to that kids momma's house and fight him in his front yard...This kid's ducking me...I'll pull his gangster card. I do this shit for fun."

Ortega: "I fought Tavares on 3 weeks notice, offered to fight Khabib on 6 days notice, and Edgar on 2 weeks notice. Fear is not a factor for me. I'll fight Stevens tomorrow if its for the title."
4 days ago
10/14/17

When did Ortega fight Khabib?

4 days ago
1/1/01
Mike OxBIG - 

When did Ortega fight Khabib?

Sorry the quote should have been "offered to fight Khabib on 6 days notice" EDITED
4 days ago
7/7/12

Stephens is an asshole

Aldo is going to style on him

4 days ago
7/22/05

4 days ago
4/10/18

ortega beats stephens easy imo

4 days ago
2/14/11
Card -

Cowboy looks better when he shaves his hair. 

4 days ago
4/26/13

Tellling it like it is.  Real fighters fight.  If Ortega was confident in his abilities he would have taken the fight.  Sucks MMA is going this way but it is what it is.  

4 days ago
7/26/07
Bro
4 days ago
6/15/18
Easters -

Tellling it like it is.  Real fighters fight.  If Ortega was confident in his abilities he would have taken the fight.  Sucks MMA is going this way but it is what it is.  

He offered to fight Khabib on short notice.  Why?  Cause he has nothing to lose and everything to gain.  Fighting Stephens, he’s got nothing to gain and everything to lose.  Why bother?  He’s after the champ, not some guy who lost to the champ.  

4 days ago
6/20/11
Jacksonjunior9111 -
Easters -

He offered to fight Khabib on short notice.  Why?  Cause he has nothing to lose and everything to gain.  Fighting Stephens, he’s got nothing to gain and everything to lose.  Why bother?  He’s after the champ, not some guy who lost to the champ.  

This, don’t bother though, some people are idiots 

4 days ago
9/22/11

Brian smashes one dimensional Jeremy.

4 days ago
6/1/12

The last three people Ortega has faught and finished all hold wins over Stephens...

4 days ago
1/30/16
MadmanGadman -

The last three people Ortega has faught and finished all hold wins over Stephens...

MMA math, really?

what a noob

4 days ago
6/1/12
danybayamon23 -
MadmanGadman -

MMA math, really?

what a noob

I meant that why would he want to fight a guy that his last three opponents beat. It’s a step down for him and not worth it. 

4 days ago
6/9/16

Can't blame Stephens for trying to ensure he's part of the interim title picture (or maybe the legit title if Max is never able to fight at FW again). 

4 days ago
4/26/13

Ortega is a steroid abuser, who will take away Frankie’s shot with a last minute replacement win butnwint fight Stephens, then wants to get paid.  No sympathy

4 days ago
9/2/02
Easters - 

Ortega is a steroid abuser, who will take away Frankie’s shot with a last minute replacement win butnwint fight Stephens, then wants to get paid.  No sympathy

lol
4 days ago
1/30/16
MadmanGadman -
danybayamon23 -
MadmanGadman -

MMA math, really?

what a noob

I meant that why would he want to fight a guy that his last three opponents beat. It’s a step down for him and not worth it. 

Real fighter wouldn’t care, business man would.

seems more like a business man’s decision

4 days ago
1/7/06

So dumb.  I think Stephens is a tough fight for anyone.  To say ortega is scared is Jeremy just trying to get in the spotlight (like he did with conor). 

Ortega was contacted for a shot at the title.  Hes only looking for ufc to hold up their end of the bargain. 

4 days ago
1/7/06
danybayamon23 -
MadmanGadman -
danybayamon23 -
MadmanGadman -

MMA math, really?

what a noob

Tell me more about these "real fighters".  Any special insight? 

4 days ago
5/18/18

Ortega respects Stephens enough to know that he needs to study for him. He needed a full camp. He wasn’t afraid. It was a sign of respect.  Too bad Stephens is a meathead.  

4 days ago
11/1/03

Stevens more or less has to say something like that. Builds up the fight if it ever happens. Max moves up and it may be the next title fight.

4 days ago
1/21/18

what seperates stephans is he is a shamless oppritunist with a head made of solid ham. He is the type of guy who wonders why he has no friends.

4 days ago
1/30/16
mdrndaysamurai -
danybayamon23 -
MadmanGadman -
danybayamon23 -
MadmanGadman -

MMA math, really?

what a noob

Tell me more about these "real fighters".  Any special insight? 

Well since you can’t come up with this very simple thought yourself I’ll share something simple

real fighter - “don’t care who what when where why” - ala Frankie, Conor, shoot Khabib

business man - “I don’t want to lose my ranking”

Im no fighter but the above seems pretty easy to decipher