UnderGround Forums Jessica Eye wants another shot at Valentina

5 days ago
8/20/03

5 days ago
2/15/11

Someone tell this bitch to finish a fight at least once every 6 years!!!

She doesn't deserve shit.  Jessica Red Eye is what's wrong with WMMA and Valentina is everything thats right.

5 days ago
1/30/16
ShootProod -

She doesn't deserve shit.  Jessica Red Eye is what's wrong with WMMA and Valentina is everything thats right.

Hey, she made a girl's ear bleed 5 years ago for a stoppage.

You take that back!

5 days ago
4/10/03

5 days ago
2/26/11
ShootProod -

What site is this from? 

5 days ago
6/27/02

Valentina wants to stay active... let her get some work in and throw this slaughter match on a card next month or something. Do the whole Wanderlei in PRIDE thing and just let her smash scrubs every month or two until an actual big fight presents itself. Screw it, does it really matter? 

5 days ago
4/8/09

she's still punch drunk

4 days ago
8/28/14

She has amazingly conditioned hair. I wonder what she uses. 

4 days ago
6/3/08

I want a shot at Valentina too. 

4 days ago
8/12/16
0hi0direct -

Let's go EYE!

She can def patch up a few holes and dial in for a victory in her next fight. Shes still young and was doing great before that viscous KO.

For sure give her that rematch 

"Shes still young and was doing great before that viscous KO."

Eh, she was 4-5 in her last 9 going into the title fight.  she is now 5-6 in her last eleven.  Not only was she not cut after 4 straight loses, two of which came at the hands of Betch Correia and Sarah McMan (Ouch), but she was awarded a title fight in which she got blown out of the water and sent to the dark lands.  She then wins one fight against someone no one has ever heard of and now wants another shot at the title.

Yup, par for the course in WMMA.

4 days ago
1/1/01
Tug Dabone -

Dana's down for a rematch.

So greasy. Lol

4 days ago
1/1/01

They really gotta get some way to get more finishes in womans mma.
Half the ladies in the ufc alway go give decision. Like ALWAYS. That causes them to logically fjght to look like they are winning more than actually trying to win.
Going for subs or hard shots is probably more likely to cost u then win.
If they can't find another way the should just sign lesser woman that fight to finish over better ones that fight safe.
In time I feel like it would change the way they fight.
Better would be if mma just gave any round that's close a 10-10 so many woman fighters would make the ufc & go 1-1-3 and it would get them cut.
I don't blame the fighters for fighting safe. I would to. As it is now it's the smart play. But watching an eye when she's almost certain to go to decision is just dreadful. Without the feeling that anything can happen fighting has lost its main selling point.

4 days ago
5/15/15
Bill Mahoney -

They really gotta get some way to get more finishes in womans mma.
Half the ladies in the ufc alway go give decision. Like ALWAYS. That causes them to logically fjght to look like they are winning more than actually trying to win.
Going for subs or hard shots is probably more likely to cost u then win.
If they can't find another way the should just sign lesser woman that fight to finish over better ones that fight safe.
In time I feel like it would change the way they fight.
Better would be if mma just gave any round that's close a 10-10 so many woman fighters would make the ufc & go 1-1-3 and it would get them cut.
I don't blame the fighters for fighting safe. I would to. As it is now it's the smart play. But watching an eye when she's almost certain to go to decision is just dreadful. Without the feeling that anything can happen fighting has lost its main selling point.

Tecia Torres has 1 finish in 15 fight. How the hell do you change that?

4 days ago
12/9/13
Dashabox -
0hi0direct -

Let's go EYE!

She can def patch up a few holes and dial in for a victory in her next fight. Shes still young and was doing great before that viscous KO.

Eh, she was 4-5 in her last 9 going into the title fight.  she is now 5-6 in her last eleven.  Not only was she not cut after 4 straight loses, two of which came at the hands of Betch Correia and Sarah McMan (Ouch), but she was awarded a title fight in which she got blown out of the water and sent to the dark lands.  She then wins one fight against someone no one has ever heard of and now wants another shot at the title.

its gonna be a lot of lap time with Daddy dana

4 days ago
1/1/01

You change it by getting rid of fighters who are even 4-2 in ufc but who won all via decision.
U let them know a decision win may as well as be a loss cause they will lose there job.
Obviously at the highest level there will always be decisions. Just like when too wrestlers compete u won't see as many pins and the biggest boxing matches rarely end in KOS.
But u can get at least more finishes by not rewarding the woman with no ufc finishes with title shots as the ufc are doing. Like the girl valentina faced last week had zero finishes in the ufc. Why should ahe have taken Chances going for the finish?
She got a title shot anyways.
It makes no sense for fighters to fight recklessly as it is.
But if title shots went to girls that are 3-3 with 3 finishes over those 6-0 with zero finishes then in time they'd get the hint,
That's just what the ufc can do.
What the Commissions should do is make rounds scores with "if one guy obviously wins he gets 10-9, if it's debatable who won then it's 10-10".
This would lead to many more draws.
When guys had records of 4-0-4 the casual fans would see them as boring. The ufc wouldn't give them big fights.
If draws were scored more often then guys with many draws would never even have gotten to the ufc in the first place.
The ufc could also stop paying guys like 15k + 15k to win.
Just flat 23k would lead to more finishes, plus it helps fighters live their lives having more of a stable income.
They could also make it "15k + 25k to finish. No win bonus".
Woman and men both would be crazy to take chances in round 3 when they won the first two rounds in the system the ufc uses now.
Fighters are like anyone and have mortgages and kids to feed.
Ufc fighters have told me they cannot take chances when they are winning.
It's common sense.
If the ufc rewards decision wins as they do now and punish fighters for taking chances then they'll keep getting what they have.
In fact the fighters see what works and they see woman fighting safe getting shots ans valentina. And not woman with lesser record who finished.
I sure as hell wouldn't take a chance in a fight I was winning if I was in their shoes.
Not saying Torres would have all finishes.
But I bet she'd have more finishes(and losses) if the pay structure and title shots were handed out differently.

4 days ago
2/27/11

She doesn't appreciate being awake

4 days ago
2/15/11
growup -
ShootProod -

What site is this from? 

Tapology.  Dope site.  Great stats.

4 days ago
1/1/01

Cept when they won't recognize half your fights, otherwise tapology rules

3 days ago
8/12/16
Morpheus1976 -
Dashabox -
0hi0direct -

Let's go EYE!

its gonna be a lot of lap time with Daddy dana

She is a fine looking woman.  I'll give her that.

3 days ago
5/18/11
Bill Mahoney -

Cept when they won't recognize half your fights, otherwise tapology rules

Except thier fourms, I used to post on there years ago, the people there seem uber uptight and take everything super seriously

3 days ago
8/10/05

Wheye?

3 days ago
6/2/04
Whambo - 

I say the UFC gives it to her. I mean since she got outclassed and nearly killed she's been a wrecking ball winning one fight by decision in which she missed weight by 6 lbs. 

OK, I legit LOL'd...a relatively loud "HA!" when I read that. Bravo, sir.
3 days ago
1/1/01

You can see Joe Rogan get very uncomfortable every time Jessica Eye tries to invite herself onto JRE.  I would prefer her getting another title shot than her getting on JRE.

2 days ago
10/20/10

2 days ago
5/18/18

She loses one more fight and she should be cut. Never mind a title shot.