UnderGround Forums Joanna says she'll beat the sh*t out of Weili Zhan

21 days ago
8/3/11

Reigning Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) strawweight champion, Weili Zhang, doesn’t understand why former division titleholder, Joanna Jedrzejczyk, is so angry these days. Probably because “Magnum” doesn’t know what it feels like to lay an egg in her last three title fights.

“Anywhere, anytime,” Jedrzejczyk told South China Morning Post. “Bangkok, Sri Lanka, Warsaw, Toronto, it doesn’t matter where. For me, it doesn’t matter. I will make my way. Even if we have to take a canoe, I will make it to China and beat the shit out of her.”

Taking a canoe from Poland to China could be challenging, even for an athlete as conditioned as Jedrzejczyk, because it’s roughly 4200 miles across dry land. Fortunately for all parties involved, the Wright brothers did their thing back in 1903.

“She seems very angry? Don’t worry she will calm down,” Zhang wrote on Instagram. “I am ready now. Call my manager or call Dana White. I’m ready.”

21 days ago
8/3/11

21 days ago
2/15/06
Let them bang, bro!
21 days ago
2/15/11
NOT EVEN CLOSE - Horse face, fake tits is done.
21 days ago
2/24/07

I used to love Joanna ... before she became delusional.  She would get smoked within a round

21 days ago
11/9/17
She very well may, she would be a tough fight for Zhan.
21 days ago
2/2/05

Styles make fights. If she can be the aggressor she can win the strap back

21 days ago
3/24/15

That stare down would be interesting 

21 days ago
8/14/12
ShootProod - NOT EVEN CLOSE - Horse face, fake tits is done.

I’m not really a fan of hers but this is a bit much no? 

21 days ago
7/18/11

I'll hand it to Joanna, she hasn't let her losses take any of the fire out of her.

21 days ago
1/1/01

Zhang would do her thang and put Joanna down with a danga da danga da dang.

21 days ago
7/19/13

Zhang looked incredible in her last fight. Looked super fast and powerful, like a tiger one could say. I think JCheck has height and reach, but that’s it. It’s funny how the styles play out in MMA. I feel like the only person who can currently threaten the throne for Zhang is Namajunas. 

21 days ago
2/24/07
anunaki -

Styles make fights. If she can be the aggressor she can win the strap back

being tactical is a better strategy lol

21 days ago
9/5/12

She has gotten really annoying since rose knocked her out

20 days ago
8/26/11
Vikingknee -
ShootProod - NOT EVEN CLOSE - Horse face, fake tits is done.

I’m not really a fan of hers but this is a bit much no? 

Considering all the shit she has talked along with the bully attitude, I'm ok with it. 

20 days ago
7/8/09

Zhang is vicious. I think she will maul Joanna 

20 days ago
8/31/10
Paramount Donkey -

She has gotten really annoying since rose knocked her out

She got really annoying long before Rose knocked her out. In fact, I was go so far as to say she has become less annoying since then. Everyone ripping on her for this comment however, I don't understand. I don't find this annoying, I actually respect that she's calling out this beast from China right now, and obviously she's going to call her out with confidence. Make it happen, I'm down for the fight. JJ gets her ass handed to her, but it will be one of the more fun matches for either of them at this time.