UnderGround Forums Joe Rogan has Jorge Masvidal on the JRE and...

4/16/19 10:02 PM
6/25/05

Didn’t even know who Jorge is fighting next!?!??

How is that possible

4/16/19 10:21 PM
9/27/15
Rogan was just talking to Schaub about the Askren/Masvidal fight coming up so here he doesn't know? Weed makes people fucking stupid a lot of the time
4/16/19 10:26 PM
4/11/10
ons ear - Rogan was just talking to Schaub about the Askren/Masvidal fight coming up so here he doesn't know? Weed makes people fucking stupid a lot of the time

I’m sure joe tunes him out. 

4/16/19 10:35 PM
4/22/07

Joe we all saw the replay.... Herb fucked up.  

4/17/19 1:05 AM
8/8/18

Everybody has brain farts at times

4/17/19 2:03 AM
6/27/18
Joshinho -

Yeah Joe does multiple long podcasts with different people every week, he can be forgiven for not having an perfect memory of every moment of every discussion.

It's also possible he knew the answer but wanted to draw out the conversation with Jorge. Especially with Jorge's gag of refusing to mention Ben's name. It's an old interviewer trick, you have your subject spell out the information you already know.

4/17/19 2:14 AM
5/14/13

Joe is bang on. Jorge is spot on too. I love Jorge, but he's not gonna beat Askren.

4/17/19 2:23 AM
2/3/10

Hes acting like he doesnt know to make thr podcast more entertaining you doofuses 

4/17/19 3:04 AM
3/16/02

Must not have taken his Alpha Brain

4/17/19 3:27 AM
7/24/12

It's a cliche but weed really fucks up your memory. Potheads can live in denial about it but it's a reality. I know from experience as a former pothead.

4/17/19 4:09 AM
8/13/13
I'mNotSurprisedMotherf**kers -

It's a cliche but weed really fucks up your memory. Potheads can live in denial about it but it's a reality. I know from experience as a former pothead.

I admit it as well , did yours come back at all ? 

4/17/19 4:10 AM
1/1/01
I'mNotSurprisedMotherf**kers - 

bingo
4/17/19 4:11 AM
10/5/17
FatBuddha -

bingo

I agree. I abuse pot so much as a teenager and my memory is God dog shit awful. I mean extremely bad.

4/17/19 5:45 AM
6/17/13

Jorge should fight Nate Diaz.. Epic brawles every time they meet

4/17/19 7:13 AM
2/2/05

Short term memory for non essential shit is horrible lol

long term is so good my oldest friends wish I would forget but I remember every detail of everything ;)

lifelong “abuser” lol

4/17/19 7:17 AM
9/13/06
TequilaYuen - 
Joshinho -

Yeah Joe does multiple long podcasts with different people every week, he can be forgiven for not having an perfect memory of every moment of every discussion.

It's also possible he knew the answer but wanted to draw out the conversation with Jorge. Especially with Jorge's gag of refusing to mention Ben's name. It's an old interviewer trick, you have your subject spell out the information you already know.

This happens a lot.
4/17/19 12:30 PM
7/24/12
Angry Ram -
I'mNotSurprisedMotherf**kers -

I admit it as well , did yours come back at all ? 

My short and long term memory now is 500% better than when I was smoking weed all the time. There's definitely much more clarity in my memory. Looking back now it kind of felt like my brain was in a constant light fog even when I wasn't high. I would have trouble remembering specific details about what I had done the previous day. 

Not only that short term memory but long term memory during that period is pretty much a clusterfuck. Chronological order for memory is a huge problem. Trying to recollect those years is like looking back into a foggy forest.

My memory now is drastically better than when I was smoking but I know for a personal fact that my memory is not what it was before those years. I had an insanely good memory before and it's just not what it used to be. And I quit weed permanently about 5 years ago. I started smoking on a regular basis when I was 21 so it's not like I was a young kid. I know your brain isn't fully developed til 23 supposedly so that might be a factor. 

4/17/19 1:34 PM
11/26/16

This was a good listen. Hopefully Jorge KO's Ben and doesn't get wrestlefucked.

4/17/19 1:48 PM
7/10/02

As a teen I had perfect memory. I recall hearing a gal with a locker next to me say the number of her new lock out loud to her friend... 3 months later, she had forgotten it somewhat (despite obviously using her locker all year) and I simply opened it up from recalling that.... First time I almost nailed a chick out of a memory feat LOL

A few binge drinking on some weekends was enough to turn my memory from awesome to pretty good. No doubt weed affects it too. I've known many potheads...
4/17/19 2:10 PM
11/18/09
Dead President -
ons ear - Rogan was just talking to Schaub about the Askren/Masvidal fight coming up so here he doesn't know? Weed makes people fucking stupid a lot of the time

I’m sure joe tunes him out. 

Rogan has Schaub on to talk MMA every couple weeks. You think he keeps inviting him on but just tunes him out?

4/17/19 2:51 PM
6/23/10
Fedorforever -

Jorge should fight Nate Diaz.. Epic brawles every time they meet

I wouldn't want the fight to happen because I wouldn't want the build up to end.   I think Jorge would slap the shit out of him 

4/17/19 8:26 PM
6/25/05
IMasturNateConstantly -

Hes acting like he doesnt know to make thr podcast more entertaining you doofuses 

Lmao!!  Please say you’re not an adult.  There’s no way an adult brain could produce that thought.

A podcast that could go the length of time Joe chooses yet he is dragging it by pretending he forgot his opponent to extend 10 seconds... lol

Its safe to say that Joe or any human with a brain superior to yours would find a more entertaining way to drag the podcast to fill that fictitious time slot.

4/18/19 2:10 AM
1/13/11
sassen -
FatBuddha -

bingo

I agree. I abuse pot so much as a teenager and my memory is God dog shit awful. I mean extremely bad.

I forget what I was going to say

4/18/19 2:29 AM
2/7/12

It’s amazing how anti-weed some of you weirdos are on the UG. 

It’s obvious that joe was trying to goad him into talking about his fight with askren. If you couldn’t tell that you must be high. 

4/18/19 3:59 AM
7/24/12
Arzn1ck -

It’s amazing how anti-weed some of you weirdos are on the UG. 

It’s obvious that joe was trying to goad him into talking about his fight with askren. If you couldn’t tell that you must be high. 

I'm not even anti weed AT ALL. I think it's essentially a miracle drug for tons of illnesses. Problem is recreational use doesn't come without some consequences.

If you make your living as a stand up comedian, musician, basketball player etc... it won't really negatively affect your life. But if you're a normal person working a normal job, being a chronic weed user (no pun intended) isn't the best thing in the world.