UnderGround Forums Joe Rogan has become the new Alex Jones

1/11/20 5:02 PM
9/19/13

It's very clear that with Alex Jones completely out of the way, Joe Rogan has now absorbed the vast majority of Jones' viewerbase and is continuing the efforts of misdirecting the public's focus.

Alex Jones, for everything he was ever "right about", never talked about verifyable information which could damage the powers that be. His job was to misdirect the soft-conspiracy theorist demographic (casual conspiracy theorists) away from verifyable information and keep them focused on conspiracies that had no conclusive evidence.

Based on some of his recent podcasts, including the just released one with Shaub/Callen/Bravo, he is fulfilling his duty as a disinformation agent quite well. Anytime Bravo brings up something which is damning to the official narrative AND also verifyable through actual sources, Rogan immediately shifts off topic and a lot of times moves to NON VERIFYABLE conspiracies within the same realm of discussion.

This is classic behavior of a disinformation shill.

1/11/20 5:06 PM
8/4/07

Been like this for the past 5 or more years with Rogan. It's ramped up even more since he brought on Jamie. 

1/11/20 5:06 PM
4/13/07

1/11/20 5:07 PM
4/13/07

Could u give an example of this disinformation?  Until you provide some concrete examples OP, you're actually the one spreading disinformation. 

1/11/20 5:07 PM
9/19/13
chilz -

Been like this for the past 5 or more years with Rogan. It's ramped up even more since he brought on Jamie. 

Ya definitely nothing new but it's a lot more obvious now with the way Alex Jones was buried within a matter of months.

Edited: 1/11/20 5:09 PM
9/19/13
sage77 -

Could u give an example of this disinformation?  Until you provide some concrete examples OP, you're actually the one spreading disinformation. 

I gave a clear example of him and Bravo's interaction on the show. Being a naysayer is going to get you nowhere very fast with me. Projecting contrarian mental masturbation will get you ignored.

Please feel free to not be involved in the discussion should you feel that I am not providing you, personally, with the eye opening perspective that you require.

1/11/20 5:09 PM
1/9/05

Rohan and Jones have been acquaintances for a long time. I think they worked out together back in the 90s, but I won't swear to that.

1/11/20 5:10 PM
8/4/07

1/11/20 5:10 PM
9/19/13
Dory - Rohan and Jones have been acquaintances for a long time. I think they worked out together back in the 90s, but I won't swear to that.

I don't think their friendship is coincidental.

1/11/20 5:23 PM
5/18/15

He can't be both the new Oprah and the new Alex. 
Although the UG is praying he becomes the new Ellen. 

1/11/20 5:32 PM
4/13/07

You didn't give specific examples of Joe spreading disinformation.  He shuts Eddie up when he starts to go on a silly tangent like flat earth or chem trails for example.  Could u provide a concrete example of disinformation spread by Rogan?

1/11/20 5:33 PM
3/20/12
oranos - 

It's very clear that with Alex Jones completely out of the way, Joe Rogan has now absorbed the vast majority of Jones' viewerbase and is continuing the efforts of misdirecting the public's focus.

Alex Jones, for everything he was ever "right about", never talked about verifyable information which could damage the powers that be. His job was to misdirect the soft-conspiracy theorist demographic (casual conspiracy theorists) away from verifyable information and keep them focused on conspiracies that had no conclusive evidence.

Based on some of his recent podcasts, including the just released one with Shaub/Callen/Bravo, he is fulfilling his duty as a disinformation agent quite well. Anytime Bravo brings up something which is damning to the official narrative AND also verifyable through actual sources, Rogan immediately shifts off topic and a lot of times moves to NON VERIFYABLE conspiracies within the same realm of discussion.

very true

his misdirects in that podcasts could not be more clear

1/11/20 5:44 PM
4/14/07
oranos -

I'd like some links to specific vids with time stamps but I think you're trolling so I won't expect them. Having said that, Rogan started towing the establishment line a while ago, around the time Mike Baker started to become a regular guest. 

1/11/20 5:51 PM
4/14/07
oranos -
sage77 -

I gave a clear example of him and Bravo's interaction on the show. Being a naysayer is going to get you nowhere very fast with me. Projecting contrarian mental masturbation will get you ignored.

Please feel free to not be involved in the discussion should you feel that I am not providing you, personally, with the eye opening perspective that you require.

Ah missed this post before I replied. Good and valid topic but you're 100 p trolling so lets all move on. 

1/11/20 5:52 PM
8/31/15
oranos -

Did you lose your job recently, all's I see is dumb fkn post after dumb fkn post outa you lately

1/11/20 5:54 PM
2/14/11

Rogan is the Fox Mulder of today 

1/11/20 5:57 PM
3/24/15

As soon as Biden was mentioned Rogan goes "This is boring" meanwhile he trashed Trump and equated him giving Ivanka Trump a position as the same as Hunter Biden's 100k/month job for doing nothing.

1/11/20 5:57 PM
9/19/13
random man -
oranos -

I'd like some links to specific vids with time stamps but I think you're trolling so I won't expect them. Having said that, Rogan started towing the establishment line a while ago, around the time Mike Baker started to become a regular guest. 

Of course, I will oblige you since you are a respectful member of the community (or so I'm assuming).

For example. Here, Eddie starts talking about Biden. Joe immediately counters Eddie with Trump, Eddie states that's not illegal (Biden example is), Rogan seems to start having a lapse in judgement, restating "because it's not illegal?" as if he doesn't understand this concept (it's not a hard one to understand), and then goes "LOOK EDDIE, I CAN'T TALK ABOUT THIS. I CANT GO THIS DEEP." Then, immediately afterwards, he starts some Iran conspiracy bullshit (non verifyable information) to misdirect away from the previous topic.

1/11/20 6:01 PM
9/19/13

We are witnessing Joe Rogan slowly morphing into Alex Jones in front of our eyes. Soon, JRE will have it's own health store.

Oh wait, it already does. It's called Onnit.

1/11/20 6:01 PM
12/18/15

Rogan has been a shill for quiet a while now, he just does it in a low key way instead of Jones over the top wwe style. Maybe had some coaching from Jamie.

1/11/20 6:32 PM
3/24/15

Jamie is obviously CIA. The end of Redban's regular appearances should speak volumes (it used to actually be a fun show before Old Jamie)

1/11/20 6:44 PM
1/1/01

The thing is I think Rogan is genuinely amazed when he says it is amazing that Alex Jones "turned out to be completely right about some shit". He likes to follow that with how Jones talked about a nationwide system of bugging phones and listening for trigger words and such and that he talked about that "many years before it came out!".

That is one of Alex's statements that are the LEAST crazy, of course I would, as a head of a government, want that tool available if only the technology was there. So that is pretty much a given as long as it is not blocked by law and supervised, we would all know a thing like that would happen. And if you are crazy like Alex Jones and make a living off of making things up as you go along and you do that constantly so you end up with thousands of statements then of course a few of the more realistic ones will turn out true eventually, it is just mathematics and probability theory. I could do the same thing myself. But Joe Rogan, he seems like he actually thinks "he was right about that one, how could he know?!".

Edited: 1/11/20 6:54 PM
9/19/13
sage77 -

You didn't give specific examples of Joe spreading disinformation.  He shuts Eddie up when he starts to go on a silly tangent like flat earth or chem trails for example.  Could u provide a concrete example of disinformation spread by Rogan?

Refer to above post with video and explination.

1/11/20 6:52 PM
9/19/13
taintpuncher -

Jamie is obviously CIA. The end of Redban's regular appearances should speak volumes (it used to actually be a fun show before Old Jamie)

I was actually going to make a joke about Jamie "pulling up" directly from CIA databases but are you serious?

1/11/20 6:59 PM
7/22/06

Who would trust Bravo as a reliable source for anything?