UnderGround Forums Johnny Walker says "I'm ready for Jon Jones"

6/24/19 11:18 AM
10/24/13

6/24/19 4:29 PM
10/24/13

bump

6/24/19 4:34 PM
8/3/11

I'd say he's the most Jon Jones-ready guy since DC.

6/24/19 4:35 PM
10/5/11

So is Thiago Santos. Can't wait for either. 

6/24/19 5:12 PM
11/9/17
touch - 

based on what again? lol smh!
6/24/19 5:28 PM
10/29/12
PelosiesPanties -
touch - 

... because literally no one else is close at all.. so he’s just “the most” lol 

6/24/19 5:43 PM
1/1/01
Johnny is awesome, but I think Jones would just take him down and pound him out at this point. Was his shoulder surgery from that stupid, drop dead into a worm celebration he did? lol, what a knucklehead.

He should be getting more hype and high profile fights though. He's too weird, lol. I enjoy his antics though. UFC seems like they pick their type of guys to promote, and he's not in the mold. They goofed by matching him with someone they do want to promote (Roundtree) and we see what happened.
6/24/19 5:54 PM
11/9/17
Seats Taken - 
PelosiesPanties -
touch - 

... because literally no one else is close at all.. so he’s just “the most” lol 

Exactly!
6/24/19 7:03 PM
7/18/11

Reporter wants his D. 

6/24/19 7:19 PM
10/24/13

would love to see how he would approach a fight with Jon Jones

6/24/19 9:31 PM
8/22/14

Good luck my man

If it's not on a shit card( with heaps of chicks ) then ill watch 

6/24/19 10:29 PM
6/20/14
touch -

Lol stop it. Walker hasnt even fought a top 10 or top 5 guy. Lol Hell has Walker even fought a top 15 

6/24/19 11:12 PM
4/17/17
Otlwgt - 
Thai Dye - 

Walker would KO him in spectacular fashion in 1...

There are levels to this shit and Santos is a very basic fighter. He punches hard.. WOOP DEE DOO...

Walker was hitting pads with flying knees.. Pad holder sitting on top of another man's shoulder holding pad over his head.. Walker hitting hard flying knees..

Dude is athletic as fuck..

Freakish strength.. KO power in every strike.. Impeccable timing and reflexes.. Speed advantage.. Highly skilled Muay Thai..

He is the ONLY one on the UFC roster that stands a chance against Jones and if Walker won it would more then likely be with a KO strike of some sort..

I'm really high on Walker like I was when I first saw Jones.. These are special fighters IMO...

Walker is like a more skilled version of Anthony Rumble Johnson IMO..

Walker could probably take the heavy weight belt in a couple years as well..

I wouldnt say Santos is basic. He can be wild and crazy in the ring... to probably his detriment.

Anyone with KO power is dangerous. Santos, Walker, Rumble. Jones has a great chin but he like anyone else can get caught.
6/24/19 11:26 PM
10/5/11
Otlwgt -
Thai Dye - 

There are levels to this shit and Santos is a very basic fighter. He punches hard.. WOOP DEE DOO...

Walker was hitting pads with flying knees.. Pad holder sitting on top of another man's shoulder holding pad over his head.. Walker hitting hard flying knees..

Freakish strength.. KO power in every strike.. Impeccable timing and reflexes.. Speed advantage.. Highly skilled Muay Thai..

He is the ONLY one on the UFC roster that stands a chance against Jones and if Walker won it would more then likely be with a KO strike of some sort..

I'm really high on Walker like I was when I first saw Jones.. These are special fighters IMO...

I'm super excited about Walkers future as well. Like Talee asked I also wonder how he would approach it. Would he be all smiles, loosy goosey looking for flying attacks right of the bat or would the heaviness of the moment weigh him down. Dude is a lot of fun. 

If I had my pick of how Jon Jones is dethroned it would be Wanderlie Silva going bersek. Thiago is about as close as that gets right now. Don't sleep on his technique. He does more than just punch hard. 

6/24/19 11:27 PM
1/1/01

It would be fun to watch for damn sure.

6/24/19 11:41 PM
3/13/18
SickEye -

Reporter wants his D. 

You don’t get out much, do ya

6/25/19 12:30 AM
9/24/12
Otlwgt -
Thai Dye - 

The guy who was knocked out by Henrique Silva lopez is going to take out the best to ever do it?

6/25/19 2:40 PM
10/24/13
Floppy Divac -

It would be fun to watch for damn sure.

most definate 

6/25/19 4:27 PM
2/25/15
TwoCheekSneak - 
touch -

Lol stop it. Walker hasnt even fought a top 10 or top 5 guy. Lol Hell has Walker even fought a top 15 

There are definitely some question marks. Can Jones take him down at will and then do whatever he wants? Probably. But if Jones can't do that, Walker is extremely dangerous on the feets. Not saying he has better striking than Jones, but he's definitely super dangerous. I genuinely give him the best odds to beat Jones right now out of the current LHW roster.
6/25/19 4:34 PM
9/13/12

Johnnie Walker says he’s ready .... 

so do Jack Daniels 

Jose Cuervo 

and    Jim Beam

6/25/19 9:34 PM
1/1/01
Walker has all the potential, but I'd like to see him actually face some resistance.

Give him Anthony Smith, Reyes, Oezimer or Corey Anderson as a tune-up.
6/26/19 1:34 AM
8/3/11
aNutterFedorFan -

Johnnie Walker says he’s ready .... 

so do Jack Daniels 

Jose Cuervo 

and    Jim Beam

6/26/19 1:41 AM
1/1/01
Otlwgt - 

TIGER!

lol @ that first video. Johnny is the Buster Keaton of MMA. He's the hero UFC needs.