UnderGround Forums Jon Jones Claps Back @ Adesanyas USADA Blast

Edited: 9 days ago
11/23/11

Copied text of Jones' tweet incase he deletes it. 

Style bender was asked a question about me and the first thing he could think of was my cakes at weigh ins ??. Then went on to talk about how I’m built like a dorito with chopsticks. No comment needed.

Here's what Israel said about Jones on Mermaids show

"I saw him live, he doesn’t have it,” Adesanya said when he appeared on Ariel Helwani’s MMA Show this week. “He was great when he was fighting and there wasn’t USADA around, but now, the man needs to get back on the pictograms if he wants to be great again.”

9 days ago
4/14/16

lol stylebender ftw

9 days ago
2/24/07
I’m confused.

All I hear is that jones has a free pass to juice and therefor none of his fights are fair, because every opponent of his is very clean

Then I hear that since USADA he’s basically sucked, implying since stricter testing he cannot cheat.

So is everyone saying he’s now 100% clean since USADA came around? Or he’s still on roids but just isn’t that good. Doesn’t seem it can be both
9 days ago
10/9/10
FrontBroRian - I’m confused.

All I hear is that jones has a free pass to juice and therefor none of his fights are fair, because every opponent of his is very clean

Then I hear that since USADA he’s basically sucked, implying since stricter testing he cannot cheat.

So is everyone saying he’s now 100% clean since USADA came around? Or he’s still on roids but just isn’t that good. Doesn’t seem it can be both

I know Jon is your boy but this is a fair argument. I’m not on either side of the spectrum, but I’ll wait for those who are... 

I just like Stylebender and his bending of styles. 

9 days ago
10/9/10

Also how is Jon saying “no comment needed” while simultaneously making a comment? That’s like the whole “page left intentionally blank” scenario.  

9 days ago
3/20/12
FrontBroRian - I’m confused.

Maybe Jon is only allowed to use whatever drug is leaving picos in him

and the other stuff he would use pre USADA was helping him be the finisher we knew previously

Still waiting to see what "help" or snitching he did for a reduced sentence and license to Juice.

Isreal isn't wrong though...Jon has looked underwhelming lately.

9 days ago
2/24/07
Rambo John J - 

and the other stuff he would use pre USADA was helping him be the finisher we knew previously

Still waiting to see what "help" or snitching he did for a reduced sentence and license to Juice.

The consensus was the best jones we’ve ever seen was against Gus 2, which was 6 months ago. He beat the shit out of him and finished him easily

And his previous fight was the violent destruction of DC.

Both were usada era
9 days ago
7/18/11

Only one way to settle this...

What does “my cakes at weigh ins” mean anyway?

9 days ago
2/24/07
SickEye - 

Calves? Maybe?
9 days ago
8/14/12
FrontBroRian -
Rambo John J - 

The consensus was the best jones we’ve ever seen was against Gus 2, which was 6 months ago. He beat the shit out of him and finished him easily

Both were usada era

I think you made up said “consensus” 

9 days ago
1/13/11
SickEye -

Asscakes. He’s talking about asscakes. 

9 days ago
2/24/07
Vikingknee - 
FrontBroRian -
Rambo John J - 

Both were usada era

I think you made up said “consensus” 

If you don’t think 2 of his most impressive wins were over Gus and DC, 2/4 last fights, you’re not being honest with yourself
9 days ago
7/15/04

9 days ago
6/23/10

Stylebender dont want those cakes or that smoke.  

9 days ago
1/1/01

Not enough picograms to be the old Jon Jones. Has to keep it at too low a level to make a difference. Needs to up his dose or Popeye loving – borderline obese heavyweight DC will run over Jones. 

9 days ago
4/10/03
JOESONDO - 

Not enough picograms to be the old Jon Jones. Has to keep it at too low a level to make a difference. Needs to up his dose or Popeye loving – borderline obese heavyweight DC will run over Jones. 

DC is cool but he is obese. LOL. He loves food, and agree with everything you said.
9 days ago
5/8/13

you’ve actually made a really fair point lol.....  

8 days ago
9/27/15
LBH_RN - 

Stylebender dont want those cakes or that smoke.  

Uhh yeah Jones beats Israel now or 3 years down the road..Jones has too wide variety skillset and I don't see Israel hurting him..I mean, Gastellum had Israel hurt and in danger numerous times and Jones is much more dangerous, slicker and much faster

I like Israel but he doesn't want none of Jones lol
8 days ago
2/24/07
JOESONDO - 

So he pumps just enough steroids into his system to fail tests, but ensures it’s not quite enough to help his performance at all?

This might be my favorite theory yet lol
8 days ago
2/2/05

Jones would take this dude down, put a blonde wig on him and do lines off his chest before separating him from consiousness

8 days ago
3/26/13

What does cakes mean?

8 days ago
9/13/11

Stylebender about 13 minutes into his 15. 

8 days ago
3/18/12

Lol @ this dipshit. 

Just cant get over and accept the fact that Jones is MMA’s biggest PED cheat. 

8 days ago
8/19/13

Well he didn't look very good in this fight and there was no "pulsing" of PEDs in his system. When he rematched Gus however he was allowed to cheat and that ended violently and I thought he looked good. Make of that what you will.

8 days ago
8/19/13
RepsOne -

Stylebender about 13 minutes into his 15. 

I'm rooting for whittaker but the dude is 17-0. He's earned where hes at more than most.