UnderGround Forums Jon Jones Claps Back @ Adesanyas USADA Blast

Edited: 4 days ago
1/13/11
FrontBroRian -
FingerorMoon - 
FrontBroRian -
Rambo John J - 
FrontBroRian - I’m confused.

All I hear is that jones has a free pass to juice and therefor none of his fights are fair, because every opponent of his is very clean

Then I hear that since USADA he’s basically sucked, implying since stricter testing he cannot cheat.

So is everyone saying he’s now 100% clean since USADA came around? Or he’s still on roids but just isn’t that good. Doesn’t seem it can be both

Maybe Jon is only allowed to use whatever drug is leaving picos in him

and the other stuff he would use pre USADA was helping him be the finisher we knew previously

Still waiting to see what "help" or snitching he did for a reduced sentence and license to Juice.

Isreal isn't wrong though...Jon has looked underwhelming lately.

The consensus was the best jones we’ve ever seen was against Gus 2, which was 6 months ago. He beat the shit out of him and finished him easily

And his previous fight was the violent destruction of DC.

Both were usada era

There was no wide spread agreement that Jones vs Gus 2 was the best Jon we’d ever seen.

If I had to pick, I’d say the best Jones was 2011 where he wiped out the LHW division by finishing Bader, Shogun, Rampage, Machida in a 10 month period.

All I’ve heard since is bader wasn’t that good, Shogun was hurt coming off a surgery, rampage was old and passed his prime, and vitor, chael, rashad and lyoto are middleweights.

I can’t think of 1 fight where “some” of you guys would actually give him credit for. Every single one there is an excuse involved.

I think you got autocorrected. 

Every single one there is an asterisk * involved. 

4 days ago
2/24/07
RichardSteel - 
FrontBroRian -
El Duderino - 
Johnzandt -
Dugs95 -
Johnzandt -

It's very simple now for Jones haters 

Jones beats the shit out of his opponents = the UFC gives him an free pass to use

Jones has a tight fight = he can't do shit without the gear.

I understand your point 100%, but Jon brought it on himself. He did cheat at one time, and the pulsing thing is suspicious when it’s never happened to any other fighter who juiced that we know of. I mean if josh Barnett failed a test again  people would laugh if he used the pulsing excuse but Jones got to use it more than once now. It’s just hard for people to accept when it’s his own fault to begin with 

Answer me this, can you name me one fighter that Jones has fought that you honestly believe wasn't/isnt on something ?

Gus, Shogun, Santos, Glover, Rashad, DC

Ahhh that’s cute that you think those guys wouldn’t cheat.

Take DC...we’ve seen him cheat on video at weigh in’s, so we know he’s not above it. Add in his out of whack t levels the first time he fought jones, it’s adorable when fans always think fighters they like are clean

Honest question: How much would you be willing to pay in order to suck JBJ's cock? Merely everything you own, or would you also take out a loan?

Sorry bro I have a gf

How often does sucking cock cross your mind? You must have propositioned just me in a roundabout way 40-50 times. You don’t think I know what you’re getting at?
4 days ago
3/29/19
FrontBroRian - I’m confused.

All I hear is that jones has a free pass to juice and therefor none of his fights are fair, because every opponent of his is very clean

Then I hear that since USADA he’s basically sucked, implying since stricter testing he cannot cheat.

So is everyone saying he’s now 100% clean since USADA came around? Or he’s still on roids but just isn’t that good. Doesn’t seem it can be both

Confusion is a part of life I would expect you are quite used to by now.

4 days ago
1/16/19

Cant stand Israel but I love when other fighters openly talk about Jones being a cheater..because that is what Jones is. It showed that he didnt take peds in his last fight..and in my opinion he got beat by a injured fighter

4 days ago
2/24/07
Picochu - 
FrontBroRian - I’m confused.

Confusion is a part of life I would expect you are quite used to by now.

So answer the questions oh wise one