UnderGround Forums Jon Jones: See You In A Year Or 2 ($ Stalemate)

5/24/20 12:45 AM
6/20/14
Rabid Bunyip -

Jones doesn't want this fight smh stop falling for his terrible trolling. 

Edited: 5/24/20 1:36 AM
11/8/08
MrColdCock -
NineFightFour -
MrColdCock -

The UFC makes more money off Jon’s fights than he does. Let’s not act like they’re doing him all these favours just for him.

As a fan I want to see him at HW. Just like I wanted to see Anderson/GSP. These guys deserve to make the big money for the big fights. There’s no way we should be expecting Jones to volunteer to move up to HW and fight the scariest mofo out there if there’s very little incentive. He should just smash LHW for the rest of his contract.

This is on the UFC. And we’re the ones missing out.

What a dumb arguement, of course they make more off him than he does, as does every since business on earth. Do you cry and complain when you buy a soda for $1 because it only cost Coca-Cola 8 cents to make it? The fact remains if the ufc didn’t exist he wouldn’t have the money he does, if he thinks he’s getting under paid he is more than free to start his own business or sign with Bellator or one and see where that gets him, honestly I’m surprised he hasn’t signed with one, then he could juice openly without worrying about getting caught and just smash cans all year long. He chose to sign with the ufc, if he doesn’t like they money he can kick rocks, he’s already been doing given more second chances than any 5 fighters combined. He burns bridges just to watch them build them again and again. Good for the ufc they are sick of rewarding a baby for bad behavior 

What does the price of coke have to do with anything I posted.

Well we are talking about Jon Jones...

5/24/20 2:36 AM
2/15/06
JoeHurley - 
MrColdCock -
NineFightFour -
MrColdCock -

The UFC makes more money off Jon’s fights than he does. Let’s not act like they’re doing him all these favours just for him.

As a fan I want to see him at HW. Just like I wanted to see Anderson/GSP. These guys deserve to make the big money for the big fights. There’s no way we should be expecting Jones to volunteer to move up to HW and fight the scariest mofo out there if there’s very little incentive. He should just smash LHW for the rest of his contract.

This is on the UFC. And we’re the ones missing out.

What a dumb arguement, of course they make more off him than he does, as does every since business on earth. Do you cry and complain when you buy a soda for $1 because it only cost Coca-Cola 8 cents to make it? The fact remains if the ufc didn’t exist he wouldn’t have the money he does, if he thinks he’s getting under paid he is more than free to start his own business or sign with Bellator or one and see where that gets him, honestly I’m surprised he hasn’t signed with one, then he could juice openly without worrying about getting caught and just smash cans all year long. He chose to sign with the ufc, if he doesn’t like they money he can kick rocks, he’s already been doing given more second chances than any 5 fighters combined. He burns bridges just to watch them build them again and again. Good for the ufc they are sick of rewarding a baby for bad behavior 

What does the price of coke have to do with anything I posted.

Well we are talking about Jon Jones...

Nicely done, sir. Lol