Every win DC has goes on Jons resume. 

By that logic Matt Hamil is the heavyweight champ

6 days ago
6/18/16
TheReaper87 -
The Lion King -

Well that settles it, Hamil is the goat. You just saved this shitty ass thread .

6 days ago
7/14/17
The Lion King -

6 days ago
3/12/15

Hamill got demolished 

6 days ago
4/30/14
The Lion King -

Hamill got demolished 

Jones is still 24-1, that one loss is to the GOAT Matt Hamill. #Hammillforpresident #Jonescaneatabagofdicks

6 days ago
7/14/17
The Lion King -

Hamill got demolished 

Exactly. And your boy still couldn't beat him. And we all know he was cheating then too. Double fail. Or triple fail.

6 days ago
1/22/05
The Lion King - 

Jon Jones is 0-1 in MMA.

His has no wins, because his wins were on PED's. They don't count.
6 days ago
1/30/16
TheReaper87 -
The Lion King -

Damn, huge backfire for OP

6 days ago
3/12/15
danybayamon23 -
TheReaper87 -
The Lion King -

Damn, huge backfire for OP

Typical noob. If you actually watched the fight you would know Jones destroyed Hamill. But you Conor hating casuals just google sheepdog results rather than watching the actual fight. 

6 days ago
3/12/15

You casuals bringing up hamill are probably deniers of the fact that Conor McGregor is the GOAT. I bet you nerds think MM is good because he has 11 title defenses against nobodies. Lmao casuals

6 days ago
4/30/14
The Lion King -

You casuals bringing up hamill are probably deniers of the fact that Conor McGregor is the GOAT. I bet you nerds think MM is good because he has 11 title defenses against nobodies. Lmao casuals

First off Conor isn’t the goat, and he doesn’t even deserve to be in the discussion seeing as how he can’t defend anything except for artem and has no desire to fight anyone aside from Nate’s journeyman ass who by the way he already lost to so no, he’s not the goat. Secondly yes DJ is very good and very well rounded, he’s beat everyone in his weight class, showed skills in every area, finishes, endless cardio, what more could you want from a champion? Just because he doesn’t have a neck tattoo and an arrest record he’s not good enough for you? 

6 days ago
9/19/13
BrowBeaten -
The Lion King -

the gif that keeps on giving

6 days ago
3/12/15
TheReaper87 -
The Lion King -

First off Conor isn’t the goat, and he doesn’t even deserve to be in the discussion seeing as how he can’t defend anything except for artem and has no desire to fight anyone aside from Nate’s journeyman ass who by the way he already lost to so no, he’s not the goat. Secondly yes DJ is very good and very well rounded, he’s beat everyone in his weight class, showed skills in every area, finishes, endless cardio, what more could you want from a champion? Just because he doesn’t have a neck tattoo and an arrest record he’s not good enough for you? 

Hahaha thanks for proving me right. Jones haters are so predictable. 

And Conor has a better list of wins than DJ. The fact that you put so much emphasis on something as "title defenses" just goes to show you know nothing about MMA. 

6 days ago
7/14/17
The Lion King -
TheReaper87 -
The Lion King -

And Conor has a better list of wins than DJ. The fact that you put so much emphasis on something as "title defenses" just goes to show you know nothing about MMA. 

You're still talking? 

6 days ago
10/30/14
BrowBeaten -
The Lion King -
TheReaper87 -
The Lion King -

You're still talking? 

Seriously, right?

OP got backhanded out of his own thread. It was a first round KO and he's still trying to fight the ref. 

Edited: 6 days ago
4/30/14
The Lion King -
TheReaper87 -
The Lion King -

I’m not a “Jones hater”, as a fighter he is phenomenal, outside of the cage he’s made a lot of questionable decisions and doesn’t seem like a good person at all and the banned substance does call into question the legitimacy of his wins. Again he has done amazing things and made great fighters look like fucking amateurs but now I questions how much of that was because he had extra help. As far as Conor having a better list of name fighters on his record than DJ I’d argue that that’s only because the divisions he’s fighting in have been around longer and that pound for pound DJ is a much better fighter than Conor. Again, Conor lost to Nate fucking Diaz, let that sink in, you’ll never see DJ lose a fight like that or even have a competitive fight like their rematch with a fucking journeyman. Tell me more about how I know nothing about MMA or fight sports in general as you sit on your perch like the phaggot you are because I’ve been not only following the sport but competing in it since right around 2005 but your right I don’t know shit

6 days ago
6/30/17

I am the heavyweight champ.

Edited: 6 days ago
7/18/11
TheReaper87 -
The Lion King -
TheReaper87 -
The Lion King -

I’m not a “Jones hater”, as a fighter he is phenomenal, outside of the cage he’s made a lot of questionable decisions and doesn’t seem like a good person at all and the banned substance does call into question the legitimacy of his wins. Again he has done amazing things and made great fighters look like fucking amateurs but now I questions how much of that was because he had extra help. As far as Conor having a better list of name fighters on his record than DJ I’d argue that that’s only because the divisions he’s fighting in have been around longer and that pound for pound DJ is a much better fighter than Conor. Again, Conor lost to Nate fucking Diaz, let that sink in, you’ll never see DJ lose a fight like that or even have a competitive fight like their rematch with a fucking journeyman. Tell me more about how I know nothing about MMA or fight sports in general as you sit on your perch like the phaggot you are because I’ve been not only following the sport but competing in it since right around 2005 but your right I don’t know shit

The same ‘Nate fuckin Diaz’ who is strong everywhere that Conor is weak? 

Not much of a shocker to anyone who looked at the fight logically beforehand. 

Apparently you don’t know as much as you think. 

6 days ago
4/30/14
SickEye -
TheReaper87 -
The Lion King -
TheReaper87 -
The Lion King -

The same ‘Nate fuckin Diaz’ who is strong everywhere that Conor is weak? 

Not much of a shocker to anyone who looked at the fight logically beforehand. 

Apparently you don’t know as much as you think. 

A true GOAT would find a way to win so obviously he’s not the GOAT

6 days ago
5/22/18

Hammer is GOAT and OP is a faggot 

6 days ago
11/8/11

All hail the goat Matt Hamill!

6 days ago
3/12/15
USADA D1CK Pills -

Hammer is GOAT and OP is a faggot 

Already debunked the hammer argument with my superior intellect and MMA knowledge. Next victim. 

6 days ago
3/12/15
TheReaper87 -
The Lion King -
TheReaper87 -
The Lion King -

Nate was 200lbs and would also destroy DJ at welterweight. Weight classes matter.