UnderGround Forums Jones: I won't fight DC at HW, he might beat me

8 days ago
5/22/05
amadeus -
Mike OxBIG -

Most fraudulent dude in MMA history 

You should look up this dude named Vitor Belfort...

I don't think vitor was a sociopath.

Edited: 8 days ago
1/16/12
banco -
amadeus -
Mike OxBIG -

Boy are you wrong on that part. When you listen to Victor talk he comes off as a narcissistic sociopath who thinks the world revolves around him. You get a glimpse of it on the tuf show.

he does what Jones does. Except he’s bad at hiding it. Whatever he does. Even roiding he justifies it by God & Jesus.

i think he’s the least liked Brazilian fighter amongst other brazilian fighters  

but i don’t know if anyone can pass JBJ and his actions. He’s a pos of his own class. 

8 days ago
1/1/01
Acidic -
banco -
amadeus -
Mike OxBIG -

Boy are you wrong on that part. When you listen to Victor talk he comes off as a narcissistic sociopath who thinks the world revolves around him. You get a glimpse of it on the tuf show.

he does what Jones does. Except he’s bad at hiding it. Whatever he does. Even roiding he justifies it by God & Jesus.

but i don’t know if anyone can pass JBJ and his actions. He’s a pos of his own class. 

Less liked than Paulhares or Hermès Franca?  The vitor chants during his fights would point to him NOT being the least liked I would think. Sociopath?  No. 

8 days ago
7/2/09
Samoa -
Acidic -
banco -
amadeus -
Mike OxBIG -

Less liked than Paulhares or Hermès Franca?  The vitor chants during his fights would point to him NOT being the least liked I would think. Sociopath?  No. 

I watched Vitor fight Jones in Toronto live.  The Vitor cheers were deafening, especially around that armbar.  Jones had a mystified, dejected and confused look when the fans booed him after the fight.

8 days ago
2/14/14

How many Picos will make Jon Jones a HW?

8 days ago
3/10/04

Jon Jones is closer to a natural heavyweight than 5'10 DC. He cleaned out the division over 5 years ago, and besides DC, hasn't faced a blue chip contender in that time. It would be really nice to see them clash at heavyweight. 

8 days ago
7/8/02

Nobody can call Jones the baddest man on the planet at this point. Even he doesn’t believe it.

Guess it’s between him and Cejudo for lb for lb best.

7 days ago
6/27/02
amadeus - 
SickEye -

Jones natural weight class is 205 but there’s nothing left for him there right now. 

Penn and Pettis have both fought from 145-170. It’s a shame Jones doesn’t have the same mindset. Hopefully he changes his mind...he’s letting a great opportunity slip by. 

The heavier the weight class the more a jump in weight makes a difference. All things being equal the difference in power between 145 and 170 isn't such a huge thing, but jumping from 205 to even 215 is potentially a BIG jump in power.

I respectfully disagree. In fact I believe the exact opposite to be true if for no other reason than the % of body weight difference in the comparison.
7 days ago
7/19/13

Jones should fight Ngannou as a warm up match..lol He’s been scared of Cain all this time, I doubt he wants any problems with Francis. 

7 days ago
7/18/11
KnockoutThoughts -

Jones should fight Ngannou as a warm up match..lol He’s been scared of Cain all this time, I doubt he wants any problems with Francis. 

I’d like to see that one. 

7 days ago
7/11/12

I don't see DC as a natural HW. What Jones said makes no sense.

7 days ago
2/24/07
Donoghue88 - 

Except all his fans say he’s better at HW because the cut to 205 is too hard and depletes him.

Or are you just saying he’s a fat fuck with no willpower ?

Between Jones and DC, one walks around under 218 in shape and has no problem making 205. I’d say that one is the natural LHW.
7 days ago
1/1/01
Donoghue88 -

He’s won a tournament, a UFC belt and is undefeated at HW. That’s probably indicative of a natural HW than a natural LHW that has a huge cut and his only two losses at 205. 

7 days ago
8/2/05

Hes not being honest here hes working an angle to get more money and fight hype

7 days ago
7/19/13
FrontBroRian -
Donoghue88 - 

Except all his fans say he’s better at HW because the cut to 205 is too hard and depletes him.

Or are you just saying he’s a fat fuck with no willpower ?

Between Jones and DC, one walks around under 218 in shape and has no problem making 205. I’d say that one is the natural LHW.

Don’t ever use the word “natural” when referring to Picogram Jones. It’s not a good look..