UnderGround Forums Jones: I'm 'shocked' with UFC

12 days ago
3/22/13

But...Phillipians 4.13....

12 days ago
11/24/10

Chael hits the nail on the head with this. 

12 days ago
4/18/20

He’s shocked even though many said exactly what was going to happen way ahead of time

12 days ago
3/11/09
Fyuk Yu -
dinkledorf -
Fyuk Yu -

This junkie porch monkey really needs to disappear. CIvilized folk have grown tired of this nigger thinking its people.

Oops. I hope you're drunk 

Nope just tired of monkeys thinking they are people.  Its time to start killing these inferiors for the sake of civilized folk.  

You sound real civilized. 

12 days ago
12/9/12
Kimbos Lice -

I'd rather see the guy retire so I don't have to see or hear him again. 

I think this sums up the position of the UFC pretty well regarding JJ. He has fucked up so often and so badly that most fans are against him, and this in turn leads to a loss in his value. Hi is simply too dumb / too coked up to grasp this, and still thinks he holds the longer end of the stick. He should be lucky to get money for fighting at all at this point, as most others would be banned for life after all the shit he's been involved with. Suck it up JJ, go fight Francis, then you might be in a position to negotiate. 

12 days ago
7/12/14
Fyuk Yu -
dinkledorf -
Fyuk Yu -

This junkie porch monkey really needs to disappear. CIvilized folk have grown tired of this nigger thinking its people.

Nope just tired of monkeys thinking they are people.  Its time to start killing these inferiors for the sake of civilized folk.  

Can we get a mute button for the hill Billy??

12 days ago
8/2/11

They should’ve cancelled this cunts contract when he ruined ufc 200

12 days ago
8/14/18
Portalguy -

He's been the best fighter in MMA for years now. His last couple have shown chinks in his armor. Hell, I want to see him fight more. Finally somewhat exciting at 205.

Jones hasn't fought any Asian fighters.

12 days ago
3/18/14

This place has gone to hell 

12 days ago
2/18/20
Nytron - 

UFC needs to cut him. As we all know, he's on a two fight losing streak. Now he's parttaking in WWE-esque gimmicks by feigning that he wants to fight Ngannou. Not a good look.

Not to mention, homeboy got caught DUI'ing again while trying to score crack and/or slay out homeless people with a loaded handgun.

Sooner or later, Jones is gonna hit rock bottom, and Dana will not want the UFC name attached to it. Mark my words, it will likely involve Jones causing someone else or himself to die.

Ok Boomer.

12 days ago
8/6/08

What an entitled baby. Ufc has coddled him for many years with all the legal and picogram issues. They changed the entire doping system for him. 

12 days ago
8/8/18

He needs to ease up, they moved a fight to a different state for him.

12 days ago
1/1/20

hes had a lot of "second chances" with the ufc...at the same time...I want to see that fight...pay that man!

12 days ago
5/13/11
dinkledorf -
Fyuk Yu -

Wow. Ban hammered. 

12 days ago
1/1/01
NewEraNik - 

Greatest fighter ever and can’t even get a troll to defend him in this thread, dude is running out of bridges to burn. 

Yah, I did not expect this kind of uniformity. Hardcore fanbase appears to be largely done with him.

12 days ago
10/21/10
stanky leg -
Portalguy -

He's been the best fighter in MMA for years now. His last couple have shown chinks in his armor. Hell, I want to see him fight more. Finally somewhat exciting at 205.

Jones hasn't fought any Asian fighters.

Machida?

12 days ago
8/18/13
Nytron -

UFC needs to cut him. As we all know, he's on a two fight losing streak. Now he's parttaking in WWE-esque gimmicks by feigning that he wants to fight Ngannou. Not a good look.

Not to mention, homeboy got caught DUI'ing again while trying to score crack and/or slay out homeless people with a loaded handgun.

Sooner or later, Jones is gonna hit rock bottom, and Dana will not want the UFC name attached to it. Mark my words, it will likely involve Jones causing someone else or himself to die.

Be honest with us. When Jones drove into your car when your were pregnant. How injured were you? Apart from the broken bones, it’s seems to have affected you mentally. Let it go, you’ll be happier 

12 days ago
2/17/03

If the story is true, if Jon and Francis really want to fight but the UFC is unwilling to renegotiate their contracts, then this is 100% on the UFC.

Jon and Francis--but especially Jon--deserve much for money for fighting one another. That is a legit super fight and would be a cash cow for the UFC.

12 days ago
1/1/01

The worst possible thing that could happen is if Jon beats Francis, Stipe gets stripped, and they set up DC v. Jones for the belt and Jon becomes champ.  The UFC ends up trading three marketable heavyweights for a guy who is completely irredeemable.

12 days ago
5/1/14

Jon needs to realize that he is getting far more than just money from the UFC. All the shit the company has done to be able to keep him fighting is making him money. 

If UFC didnt do what they did for Jon he would have missed fights and  let fuckin been paid at all.

12 days ago
10/6/02
BalloonBollicks - 

But...Phillipians 4.13....

Phillipians 4:13 is a verse is about contentment. It's not about your dreams coming true or your goals being met.

Either way, seems that if you are going to post a scripture on your body AND you are famous in a sport flaunting it without a "shirt" where everyone can see it. . You made a very public commitment of NOT being a hypocrite.

The message of Christ is being used to mislead a lot of people right into the hands of the living God and hell.

On judegment day will Jon Jones looks into the face of Jesus and HE will say "well done my good and faithful servant"? I hope so! His life is not over yet. I hope that same for me...that God takes my heart of stone and gives me a heart of flesh.

12 days ago
9/13/18

I was really excited to see him fight Francis at heavyweight.. that absolutely feels like the fight to make.. mayne the UFC just wants him to stick around light heavy so # can move up...

12 days ago
3/5/15

I wonder if they'd pay Jon more if he could stay out of handcuffs.

12 days ago
6/22/13

I will defend Jon.... he is amazing to watch whether you want him to win or lose.  I hate seeing fighters in the prime on the sidelines.

For those saying he is scum.... sure didnt stop the UFC paying Conor the big $ when he was being accused of rape, hitting old men in bars and smashing fans phones while totally coked out.  

12 days ago
5/13/11