UnderGround Forums Jones: I'm 'shocked' with UFC

5/23/20 12:26 PM
6/20/11

They should pay him more but his last 2 fights have made it look like he’s on the way down at least in terms of hhs own dedication and interest.

So he has his outside the cage issues and appears to be on the way down in terms of dominance.

5/23/20 12:36 PM
6/13/04
I don't think Dana wants this fight.

I don't know why.
5/23/20 12:49 PM
1/1/01

Jones is a jerk but he is the GOATof mama and one of the few stars the ufc has.  I think Jones vs Fran would be huge and the ufc needs to pay Jones,  just like Joe Rogan got his 100 million from Spotify for doing an internet talk show.

5/23/20 12:49 PM
10/18/12

Bye bye dont let the door hit you

Edited: 5/23/20 1:14 PM
5/1/14
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

Fuckin seems like he realizes he needs the ufc more than they need him.

5/23/20 1:32 PM
2/15/06
Tim Duncan - 

Jones is a jerk but he is the GOATof mama and one of the few stars the ufc has.  I think Jones vs Fran would be huge and the ufc needs to pay Jones,  just like Joe Rogan got his 100 million from Spotify for doing an internet talk show.

You can't be the GOAT if you've been caught cheating with Steroids.
5/23/20 1:38 PM
10/8/08
i love combat sports judo, wrestling, bjj, boxing, MT, MMA. as good as he is im not interested in seeing him fight anymore
5/23/20 1:45 PM
10/14/12
UFC is kinda dumb. no buzz ofr his fights vs these unknown LHW's. I only want to see Jones fight scary HW's from now on.

Francis
DC 3
Rumble at HW
Stipe
Overeem
5/23/20 2:33 PM
3/17/14
StrikingMMA -
Tim Duncan - 

so not being caught makes you the goat? 

5/23/20 2:59 PM
1/7/06

I'll always pay to watch dude fight.  His skillset is incredible. 

5/23/20 3:26 PM
1/1/01

Jones is the goat.  He is a jerk but is a fighting savant

5/23/20 4:13 PM
4/18/20

The ufc is losing a bunch of money bcs of the shut down and he thinks this is the best time to ask for a raise to move weight to fight a non title fight. Then his recent drinking and driving and all that, chael says it best about how stupid he is no offense 

5/23/20 4:54 PM
2/17/03
shamrockGOATmma - 

The ufc is losing a bunch of money bcs of the shut down and he thinks this is the best time to ask for a raise to move weight to fight a non title fight. Then his recent drinking and driving and all that, chael says it best about how stupid he is no offense 

MMA fans consistently support management over labor. Example number infinity.

5/23/20 6:07 PM
10/19/14
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
dinkledorf -
Fyuk Yu -

This junkie porch monkey really needs to disappear. CIvilized folk have grown tired of this nigger thinking its people.

Oops. I hope you're drunk 

Wow. Ban hammered. 

Reeeeeeee!

5/23/20 7:26 PM
5/8/20

All talk from Jones, he's probably priced himself out of the fight on purpose. The reason you will never see Jones at heavyweight, is because he can't use the picogram excuse, as Turinabol is for building lean muscle. Jones would have to start taking a new steroid to bulk up for heavyweight, so would get popped again. 

5/23/20 7:28 PM
2/15/06
knappster - 
StrikingMMA -
Tim Duncan - 

so not being caught makes you the goat? 

No, being the best makes you the GOAT if you haven't cheated to get there.
5/23/20 9:05 PM
8/20/03
WikiTheWalrus -

They moved an entire card so he could fight. I guess he forgot that one.

Bingo.

5/23/20 9:29 PM
11/5/19
Captain Canuck - 
WikiTheWalrus -

They moved an entire card so he could fight. I guess he forgot that one.

Bingo.

And then it sold 700,000 PPV’s at $65/pop. LOL at you thinking the ufc did that as a favor to Jones
5/23/20 10:04 PM
8/12/16
BringBackGoldy -

Anyone  else cant post pics?

Wanted to drop a jon jpnes crying pic but the upload link dont work.

Jon Jones trolls with incredible 'Crying Jordan' meme ...

5/23/20 10:24 PM
1/6/20

Francis doesnt need jones after what he did to Rozenstriuk. Hes a standalone superstar.

5/23/20 11:06 PM
9/19/13

Predictable sociopath being predictable.

5/23/20 11:18 PM
11/24/13

Jones is gonna be 'shocked' when Reyes beats him again in the rematch.

5/24/20 12:20 AM
1/6/20
RichardSteel -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
dinkledorf -
Fyuk Yu -

This junkie porch monkey really needs to disappear. CIvilized folk have grown tired of this nigger thinking its people.

Wow. Ban hammered. 

Reeeeeeee!

Porch monkey..... Nigger..... I cant believe they dont ban you from the UG .Im calling this website ans reporting your ass you bigot

5/24/20 12:33 AM
2/15/06
Frodo Zack - 
RichardSteel -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
dinkledorf -
Fyuk Yu -

Wow. Ban hammered. 

Reeeeeeee!

Porch monkey..... Nigger..... I cant believe they dont ban you from the UG .Im calling this website ans reporting your ass you bigot

Put quotes around your first 3 words so it's obviously not you saying it. You don't want a mod getting confused and thinking you're saying it.

5/24/20 12:45 AM
6/20/14
Kirik -

John Morgan is on furlough this week but is still working, via "The MMA Road Show with John Morgan.” First stop is UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones who is not impressed that the UFC would not go above contract for a fight vs. top heavyweight Francis Ngannou.

"I'm just in a spot where I'm shocked," said Jones. "The UFC clearly told me that they would redo my contract the day I went heavyweight, and it would be a different deal, so I've always held that in my back pocket ... Thursday, I found out that that's just simply not happening, and it's upsetting. I feel like someone's put a little bit of a limit on my ceiling."

"I had a conversation with one of the higher-ups, and before we got into money, it wasn't like I asked for too much money, it was just flat out, 'No,' right off the bat. ... They just said that they feel like they're taking care of me pretty good and that if I want to make more money, inevitably my money will go up by fighting Francis and those more entertaining fights. But that just wasn't the deal, originally."

"You're willing to pay other fighters tens of millions of dollars to fight, but you're not going to give me $1 extra to put my life on the line against Francis Ngannou?"

"I feel like I don't have to answer to them if this is how they're going to treat me. I'm totally fine with them vacating the belt, letting someone else fight for the belt, and I'll come around I guess when I'm ready to, and I'll see if they're willing to pay for a really big fight. But as of right now, to fight Jan Blachowicz, what do I have to gain there? To fight Dominick Reyes? Any one of them, I don't have much to gain in these situations.

"As a partner, it was always very clear that my best days would be when I move to heavyweight, but now they just s*** on all that, and I'm hurt, to be honest with you."

Read entire interview on Patreon.

Kirk stop being a faggot.

jones doesn't want this fight and we all know it. 

This is all and act