UnderGround Forums Joseph Benavidez not surprised about Dillashaw

4/22/19 1:17 AM
11/23/11

Joseph Benavidez said he's not surprised his former Team Alpha Male teammate T.J. Dillashaw was suspended by USADA for two years for a failed drug test.

4/22/19 4:44 AM
7/26/15

Didnt this cunt follow the snake to musclepharm?? You knew exactly what he was doing joseph

4/22/19 5:32 AM
8/6/06
Brother rabbitte -

Didnt this cunt follow the snake to musclepharm?? You knew exactly what he was doing joseph

He basically just said T.J has been doing it forever, and he knew.

4/22/19 5:46 AM
7/26/15

Yeah no problem Joe you suspect the best fighter on your team is juiced to the tits, say nothing then follow the same fighter to a different team and you want us to think you never tried anything after seeing his success

4/22/19 8:18 AM
3/27/03
Brother rabbitte -

Yeah no problem Joe you suspect the best fighter on your team is juiced to the tits, say nothing then follow the same fighter to a different team and you want us to think you never tried anything after seeing his success

You make a good point 

4/22/19 8:42 AM
10/14/17

They’re all guilty of it 

Team Alpha Fail

4/22/19 10:21 AM
6/2/04
ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 
Brother rabbitte -

He basically just said T.J has been doing it forever, and he knew.

Yeah...but so what? What was he supposed to do, come out publicly like TJ did and say they know he's juicing?
4/22/19 2:14 PM
5/29/09

All these guys saying they knew the whole time are just incriminating themselves. 

4/22/19 2:18 PM
5/24/17
Vancouver BJJ -

All these guys saying they knew the whole time are just incriminating themselves. 

There's a code.

4/22/19 2:18 PM
11/30/07

Oh fuck you, everyone is doing something at this point. Fucking snake move. 

4/22/19 2:19 PM
10/17/18
Vancouver BJJ -

No ones gonna snitch.  That’s why no one is saying anything.  Plus joe used to be close with tj that’s why he kept quite about it. 

4/22/19 2:55 PM
7/31/09
Spunkchops -
Vancouver BJJ -

There's a code.

Ya ever think its a bad code? How about the code to not have dopers on your team? How about a code of honesty?

Nah man, bro code!

Now look.

Edited: 4/22/19 3:44 PM
5/24/17
Kings21 -
Spunkchops -
Vancouver BJJ -

There's a code.

Ya ever think its a bad code? How about the code to not have dopers on your team? How about a code of honesty?

Nah man, bro code!

Now look.

They're all using its just of question of who uses what and how much. Clearly a lot of dudes at alpha have used but to what extent? Could it be to aid injuries or could it be performance based. Maybe what Cody implied was the latter. 

4/22/19 8:48 PM
5/8/15

It's not cheating until you get caught is the #1 rule of juicers. From Michelle Waterson to Robert Whitaker, I'd be shocked if you told me they or anyone on the roster are 100% clean.

4/22/19 9:35 PM
2/13/16
Ryann Von Doom -

Oh fuck you, everyone is doing something at this point. Fucking snake move. 

4/22/19 9:36 PM
4/19/19

To those of you incredulous to or appalled by mass juicing I completely understand your way of thinking. I grew up in southern California where  some people were known to be juicing since like 13 years old. Police men, bouncers, bros at the gym curling in front of mirrors obvious juicers are everywhere. Now that I live in the Pacific north west and the mexican supplement culture doesn't exist here, I can see how some people can get freaked out by these revelations.

4/22/19 10:25 PM
2/13/16
Faghter -

To those of you incredulous to or appalled by mass juicing I completely understand your way of thinking. I grew up in southern California where  some people were known to be juicing since like 13 years old. Police men, bouncers, bros at the gym curling in front of mirrors obvious juicers are everywhere. Now that I live in the Pacific north west and the mexican supplement culture doesn't exist here, I can see how some people can get freaked out by these revelations.

Dude.  Everybody is on something.  Just fucking legalize and regulate it already.  USADA is a farce anyway.

4/23/19 12:45 AM
4/20/08
Spunkchops -
Vancouver BJJ -

There's a code.

There is, and nobody wants to start pointing fingers, because they would probably be shunned by a large group of training partners quickly, and may be pointed out themselves. Coaches and fighters all play fucking dumb, and they have to, because the fanbase is composed of a bunch of naive fucking idiots. 

4/23/19 4:28 PM
4/6/12
Non N00B -
Spunkchops -
Vancouver BJJ -

There's a code.

There is, and nobody wants to start pointing fingers, because they would probably be shunned by a large group of training partners quickly, and may be pointed out themselves. Coaches and fighters all play fucking dumb, and they have to, because the fanbase is composed of a bunch of naive fucking idiots. 

this. you cant start burning bridges in this sport, too small of a community

4/23/19 6:01 PM
10/5/15

So if u are good friends with somebody doing a drug then have to be doing it to?  I have been friends with plenty of people doing all kinds of drugs or peds but I’m my own man and don’t have to do it to.