UnderGround Forums Junie Browning update

11 days ago
5/4/16

Look I get it, a lot of people on here are gonna be like “why are we talking about Junie when we only have 4,196 threads about McGregor and Jones. I also know a lot of people on here, like myself, are friends with him and often worry about him. I have been hanging out with him recently and he’s probably in the best spirits that I might have ever seen him. He brought his daughter over to the house and you can just see a difference in him now. So I just wanted to let anyone who’s been wondering how he’s doing to know, he’s doing great! 

11 days ago
4/4/16

Nice update

11 days ago
1/1/01

Thanks for taking the time to update the UG.  I never heard the real story about what happened to him in Thailand... are you able to give us a run down on that one?

11 days ago
2/14/11

Good to hear, thanks. 

11 days ago
2/6/15

I am glad to hear that , I wish him and his daughter the best.

11 days ago
9/18/14

Admittedly never a fan, but still glad to hear that. 

11 days ago
6/17/16
FatChrist Magic -

Thanks for taking the time to update the UG.  I never heard the real story about what happened to him in Thailand... are you able to give us a run down on that one?

I assumed he was being kept busy scrubbing elephants somewhere in a Thai prison as well...

..or maybe he fought his way out...

11 days ago
5/4/16
FatChrist Magic -

He had a beer. No big deal. Haha

11 days ago
6/10/15

I thought he made good choices in tattoos.

11 days ago
7/23/09

Thanks for the update

10 days ago
5/8/16
FanBoyBro -
FatChrist Magic -

So u have no idea

10 days ago
1/7/19

He should fight CM Punk.

9 days ago
2/23/05
Glad he's doing ok always a fan
9 days ago
1/1/01
Fahqhard -
FanBoyBro -
FatChrist Magic -

So u have no idea

I think he was kidding.

9 days ago
1/6/10
FanBoyBro -
FatChrist Magic -

HA! I relate!

9 days ago
2/14/11
FanBoyBro -
FatChrist Magic -

Lol

9 days ago
11/19/09

In for eventual good story 

9 days ago
6/17/13

Im curios. Is he drinking nowadays? Have you ever been with him when he is drinking or are drunk?

He seems to be dangerous when drunk

9 days ago
8/13/13

Tell him to release a fap video 

9 days ago
7/4/11

S/o to junie my gf was following his Thailand case and she doesnt even watch mma.

9 days ago
6/20/11

I dunno if I’d hang out or want him anywhere near my home tbh.

8 days ago
5/4/16

Haha the Thailand story is nuts but it’s not exactly what the MMA media was making it out to be. Faber went through something similar actually but not nearly as bad.

As for if he’s drinking, he actually knows how to have a beer or two now. I’m telling you fatherhood changed the man for the best. Anyone who knows him knows he’s actually a really good dude but just battles some demons. He and his girlfriend actually moved me to Los Angeles so I could pursue my dreams out here and I’ve always been super grateful for that. We still get together when he comes to comedy shows and if a fight is on. I think sometimes he wishes he would have taken his time in the UFC differently and the regret messed with him but it’s finally worn off and that’s why he doesn’t do the MMA podcasts anymore or entertain the ideas with fight promoters. The last fight he did was because he actually wanted to and didn’t do it for a paycheck and he won. (I’m the guy he told to fuck off during his post fight interview haha). But anyways, yeah he’s doing great and has found a new purpose besides fighting and it’s really showing.

8 days ago
12/31/18
Junie is a great person at heart.
7 days ago
6/17/13
FanBoyBro -

Haha the Thailand story is nuts but it’s not exactly what the MMA media was making it out to be. Faber went through something similar actually but not nearly as bad.

As for if he’s drinking, he actually knows how to have a beer or two now. I’m telling you fatherhood changed the man for the best. Anyone who knows him knows he’s actually a really good dude but just battles some demons. He and his girlfriend actually moved me to Los Angeles so I could pursue my dreams out here and I’ve always been super grateful for that. We still get together when he comes to comedy shows and if a fight is on. I think sometimes he wishes he would have taken his time in the UFC differently and the regret messed with him but it’s finally worn off and that’s why he doesn’t do the MMA podcasts anymore or entertain the ideas with fight promoters. The last fight he did was because he actually wanted to and didn’t do it for a paycheck and he won. (I’m the guy he told to fuck off during his post fight interview haha). But anyways, yeah he’s doing great and has found a new purpose besides fighting and it’s really showing.

Thanks man. Best wishes for him and his family 

7 days ago
2/8/12

I know his brother Rob is super cool.