UnderGround Forums Justin Gaethje & Kamaru Usman go at it in sparring

10 days ago
2/9/09
Juggernautt -
Bend The Knee -

My buddy mentioned this to me. Aren't Khabib and Usman boys? Usman called Khabib his brother...wouldn't you think since Usman is brand new in this camp he can give Khabib the heads up on what to do? 

They are both Muslim. That's what he means when he calls him his brother  

So much so that Usman wouldn't fight him...?

10 days ago
10/27/10
Bend The Knee -
Juggernautt -
Bend The Knee -

My buddy mentioned this to me. Aren't Khabib and Usman boys? Usman called Khabib his brother...wouldn't you think since Usman is brand new in this camp he can give Khabib the heads up on what to do? 

1. They are different weight >

2. Perhaps, some Brazilians opt to not fight other Brazilians, so 1 Muslim not fighting another simply because of their shared religion is not too farfetched 

3. He is clearly training with khabibs upcoming opponent, and Trevor Whitman was right there watching/coaching. 

10 days ago
3/23/06
Juggernautt -
Bend The Knee -
Juggernautt -
Bend The Knee -

1. They are different weight >

2. Perhaps, some Brazilians opt to not fight other Brazilians, so 1 Muslim not fighting another simply because of their shared religion is not too farfetched 

3. He is clearly training with khabibs upcoming opponent, and Trevor Whitman was right there watching/coaching. 

I think if Ali sees a big enough paycheck he will make them fight.   He’s had no problem in the past matching up his own fighters to guarantee he has a champion at the end of the night.  

10 days ago
10/1/02

Crack is a hell of a drug.

10 days ago
3/13/02
Slowshot - As I've mentioned before, the quality of guys they have going in Denver right now is INSANE.

The best location for MMA globally, IMO (maybe rivaled by Makhachkala)

It's been this way for YEARS.  Back when they had Carwin, Schaub, Cody Mumma, Nate Marquardt, Bang Ludwig, Chris Camozzi, etc. 

10 days ago
1/27/12

The pure joy of exchanging blows.

9 days ago
6/30/13
Spacezilla -

They’re all managed by the snitch

A dirty muzzy snitch!