5/29/19

Ban OP

14 days ago
5/15/15
taintpuncher -

Go fuck yourself OP.

14 days ago
3/24/15

What a bunch of haters. These dudes are talented individuals that are drawing huge numbers. Go back to fapping in your fap hole.

14 days ago
3/4/12

The first two posts are fucking dorks who most likely have nothing going on in there lives, and played house league sports their entire lives and comments on sports they suck at. Fucking haters lol

14 days ago
3/4/12

Im voting op up just so those fags who downvoted knows that they suck hog 

14 days ago
11/18/09

Not ashamed to admit I’m kinda pumped for this. 

I got scared when Shannon Briggs stood up and yelled at the other coach “And if I break your fucking jaw, you can’t do shit about it.”

Also, lol at Jeff Mayweather not even showing up. 

14 days ago
5/29/19
TheRealFOF -

The first two posts are fucking dorks who most likely have nothing going on in there lives, and played house league sports their entire lives and comments on sports they suck at. Fucking haters lol

No, YOU are a dork, dork. 

14 days ago
12/24/10

Take this gay shit to The Gay Ground

14 days ago
7/8/09

Logan Paul actually has athletic talents. Conor's butt buddy better be careful, he would get embarrassed by Paul in a boxing match.

14 days ago
5/15/15
TheRealFOF -

You came to an MMA forum to hype this garbage.........before you even say anything are you to retarded to post in the boxing forum?

14 days ago
3/5/15

I'm in for Briggs

Let's Go Champ

14 days ago
5/14/06

Take my clicks 

14 days ago
2/15/11
phatcat - 

please.

Half the forum members could beat up either one of these guys.
13 days ago
11/18/09
ShootProod -
phatcat - 

please.

In boxing or MMA? Cause Logan is probably more suited for MMA than boxing. He was apparently among the best wrestlers in Ohio. Now knows a little boxing and been under the lights. Big and strong. 

Logan trashes the vast majority of non green namers on here. 

I guess this is just one of those things where I’m too old and don’t give enough fucks to pretend I don’t like it like some hipster. There’s a time and a place for everything and tomorrow is celebrity boxing at its best. Both those kids want to win and have a lot riding on this. 

Plus a Billy Joe Saunders fight? Yeah I’ll watch it for free. (First month free. Cancel anytime. And that first month also encompasses Joshua/Ruiz 2 on December 7th, I think.)

13 days ago
11/18/09

And Devin Haney?

you guys can be too cool for school but thats a fun card. 

13 days ago
4/15/16

How can I watch this?

13 days ago
3/24/15
PhillyFights -
ShootProod -
phatcat - 

please.

In boxing or MMA? Cause Logan is probably more suited for MMA than boxing. He was apparently among the best wrestlers in Ohio. Now knows a little boxing and been under the lights. Big and strong. 

Logan trashes the vast majority of non green namers on here. 

I guess this is just one of those things where I’m too old and don’t give enough fucks to pretend I don’t like it like some hipster. There’s a time and a place for everything and tomorrow is celebrity boxing at its best. Both those kids want to win and have a lot riding on this. 

Plus a Billy Joe Saunders fight? Yeah I’ll watch it for free. (First month free. Cancel anytime. And that first month also encompasses Joshua/Ruiz 2 on December 7th, I think.)

I’m a fan of the fact that Logan is putting himself out there and fighting in front of millions of viewers - I think it’s great for combat sports and getting kids to get out of the house and away from ESports. That said I would be happy to throw down with him - he can come into CSW Fullerton, CA anytime and get some.