7 days ago
1/1/01

As always, the first response nails it.

7 days ago
6/22/09

7 days ago
11/19/06
BuddyRevell -

But is she a "once in human history" athlete?

Will she rag doll FMJ? 

7 days ago
4/20/08
IronWill -

Looks nothing like a girl on steroids.

Yeah, because women are known for having thick necks, hulk hogan's pythons and big ass traps. The naivety around here regarding peds, good fucking grief. 

7 days ago
7/28/02

beast!

7 days ago
8/20/03
holly9000 - I'd let her fuck me

7 days ago
1/1/01
Non N00B -
IronWill -

Yeah, because women are known for having thick necks, hulk hogan's pythons and big ass traps. The naivety around here regarding peds, good fucking grief. 

not everyone has horrible genetics and a shit work ethic resulting in noodle arms and inverted traps

7 days ago
4/20/08
de braco -
Non N00B -
IronWill -

not everyone has horrible genetics and a shit work ethic resulting in noodle arms and inverted traps

Yes they do, they're called women

7 days ago
5/10/07

Her Adams Apple says no.  

7 days ago
8/19/13
Non N00B -
IronWill -

Are we just pretending there isn't a large amount of these grotesque, thickly necked women prancing around the earth? Unless you live in India where the poor things go malnutrioned.

7 days ago
4/20/08
IronWill -
Non N00B -
IronWill -

Are we just pretending there isn't a large amount of these grotesque, thickly necked women prancing around the earth? Unless you live in India where the poor things go malnutrioned.

Define a large amount? 49.6% of the planet is women, how often are you seeing women like this? 

Also, she's a multiple time olympian at the highest level, are we pretending she beat all of those other countries with known state sponsored doping programs with prayers, vitamins and hulkamania music because murica? 

7 days ago
10/14/07
HYBRID JON - I wonder if she's ever gotten the kind of cock that makes a competitive female athlete think about something besides sports... Like she got such a good deep dicking that she practically lost conciousness, soaked the bed, and went and made the guy a nice BLT with cheese and cup of soup...

Consider she’s a rape survivor i dunno if that’s a topic i would comment on lol. 

7 days ago
10/14/07
Non N00B -
IronWill -

She’s been built like that since her youth. Unless your trying to say she’s been on gear since 15

7 days ago
5/15/15
DarthBader -
TwoCheekSneak -
DarthBader -
ShootProod -

Never heard of this guy before. 

Because you are a fucking moron without any IQ. Quit the forum.

Damn someone is an Angry little boy

Someone is a UFC shill faggot, who needs to suck dick of Dana White.

I would literally knock you out sooo easy. Keep using ur other fake accounts btw.

She fails the smell test, what's so upsetting about that?

7 days ago
5/15/15
thedogofdogs -
DarthBader -
TwoCheekSneak -
DarthBader -
ShootProod -

Never heard of this guy before. 

Because you are a fucking moron without any IQ. Quit the forum.

Damn someone is an Angry little boy

Someone is a UFC shill faggot, who needs to suck dick of Dana White.

I would literally knock you out sooo easy. Keep using ur other fake accounts btw.

You couldn't knock out a dead person.

VTFU 

7 days ago
5/29/11
HYBRID JON - I wonder if she's ever gotten the kind of cock that makes a competitive female athlete think about something besides sports... Like she got such a good deep dicking that she practically lost conciousness, soaked the bed, and went and made the guy a nice BLT with cheese and cup of soup...

What kind of piece of shit heathen puts cheese on a BLT?  The fuck is wrong with you?

7 days ago
6/2/09
blabbermouth -

I'm enjoying the bottom right corner of the pic. I'd love to run some tests on those.

7 days ago
5/8/13
Right Hand JO Power -
HYBRID JON - I wonder if she's ever gotten the kind of cock that makes a competitive female athlete think about something besides sports... Like she got such a good deep dicking that she practically lost conciousness, soaked the bed, and went and made the guy a nice BLT with cheese and cup of soup...

i don't know about her, but from that description, we know you have.

Hee hee..... 

7 days ago
5/8/13
krash24 -

What kind of piece of shit heathen puts cheese on a BLT?  The fuck is wrong with you?

Yea was a good post until my attention was brought to that.... cheese on a blt is nasty.  & It’s a bltc not a blt 

6 days ago
8/19/13
Non N00B -
IronWill -
Non N00B -
IronWill -

Define a large amount? 49.6% of the planet is women, how often are you seeing women like this? 

Also, she's a multiple time olympian at the highest level, are we pretending she beat all of those other countries with known state sponsored doping programs with prayers, vitamins and hulkamania music because murica? 

You need to get out there and experience the light of the lord, brother.

6 days ago
6/23/10

She looks like the type of girl who would talk about cars and fixing stuff around the house.  Likely has a smokers laugh.  Her pussy probably has bigger lats than most of the OG.

6 days ago
11/30/07
Dugs95 -
krash24 -

Yea was a good post until my attention was brought to that.... cheese on a blt is nasty.  & It’s a bltc not a blt 

Btlc? Dont want no scrub sammich?

6 days ago
3/7/05
Dugs95 - 
Right Hand JO Power -
HYBRID JON - I wonder if she's ever gotten the kind of cock that makes a competitive female athlete think about something besides sports... Like she got such a good deep dicking that she practically lost conciousness, soaked the bed, and went and made the guy a nice BLT with cheese and cup of soup...

i don't know about her, but from that description, we know you have.

Hee hee..... 

I think Right Hand wins comment of the day for that one.
6 days ago
12/7/14

I feel like I've seen someone with this exact physique losing a match on a WCW Saturday Night card in 1992

6 days ago
1/7/06
TheDecider -
Rhymenoceros - She has looked like that since she was an olympic athlete.

Exactly. Everyone knows that all Olympic athletes are 100% natty.

Lol

Vu