UnderGround Forums Kelvin dissing Rob is disgraceful and low

10 days ago
1/10/19

Kelvin's attitude is disgusting! Lost me as a fan.

10 days ago
12/18/15

Meh,  I didn't mind and just thought it was a bit of a joke. If it was real I would be pissed.

Kelvin aside for a minute, when's your next fight? You must feel pretty fresh after that short fight with Cat.

10 days ago
7/10/11

Kelvin is about to get the Colby treatment...

10 days ago
1/1/01
Doing what he has to do. Its not his usual ways but given the way shit goes in the UFC, id say it was almost necessary.
10 days ago
3/18/14

New account Megan? I agree though, the whole I signed the contract to show up shtick was lame. How many times has he missed weight?

10 days ago
5/22/15
"What can I say? I made weight and was mentally prepared to fight. My knuckles are covered by gloves, and I only need to touch him once. My corner had Purell.
I guess my body had a mind of its own. When I stared down that funky ass ringworm, staph and/or whatever other contagious disease infected Gastralbum was hosting, my body literally tried to jump out of it's own skin.

Leprosy is scary. Do commissions even test for it? I could have for real took his head, torn his leg or arm off last night! Subsequently dying a few weeks later due to dysentery or something.

I'd like to take this time to address my team, my family, friends and fans. We are all one. There is a Measles and Ebola outbreak. Inoculate before it's too late."

-Booby Chuckles
10 days ago
12/9/13

who's managing Kelvin?

10 days ago
6/17/16

FUCKIN' KEVIN, wat a dick'ead.

Ur not funny Kevin.

10 days ago
5/22/15
Target_the_Gash - 

FUCKIN' KEVIN, wat a dick'ead.

Ur not funny Kevin.

You will take it and love it
10 days ago
8/9/05
Giventofly99 - 

Kelvin is about to get the Colby treatment...

Kelvin isn't going to turn down a fight...
10 days ago
7/18/11

Whittaker barely ever fights yet is practically immune to criticism around here. It’s strange. 

10 days ago
12/9/05
Morpheus1976 -

who's managing Kelvin?

I bet if you guessed based on his behavior you would nail it, because I guarantee his manager said to do this.

10 days ago
11/28/14
SickEye -

Whittaker barely ever fights yet is practically immune to criticism around here. It’s strange. 

He had an emergency surgery. What would you like to criticize him about ?

10 days ago
5/3/02

It made me a fan of Kelvin. It make him a heel and I like it! 

10 days ago
9/24/18
To be honest I feel like he's just trying to make sure he gets to fight Whitaker next. He knows Dana will have his eyes on Whitaker/Israel.
10 days ago
6/17/16

Kevin Grasstelum: The World's Most Interesting Staph Infection

10 days ago
1/5/11

Kelvin didn't have to be an asshole. He didn't. Who knows how much info these guys got about what was going on, but I'd think the second you hear he's under the knife the bullshit stops.

Izzy also. Fucking toolbag with his post fight speech. Completely unnecessary.

10 days ago
5/9/06

People shouldnt' care so much.  It's not like UFC belts' mean "the best".  It just means it's the guy who won the fight the matchmakers put together.  

If they would go back to some form of an actual tournament structure where fighters actually have to compete against and beat the guys who win, rather than against who will make the promotor the most money, then the belts would have some legitimacy.

But it's the entertainment business, not true sport -- so we won't get that.

10 days ago
9/13/11
SickEye -

Every six months is fine.

staff infection in his intestine, broken hand, torn mcl, hernia/collapsed bowel. These aren’t little injuries, 2 of them were from fighting. All four  required surgery. 

10 days ago
6/28/10

Why does anyone give a fuck what Megan Anderson tweets or thinks?

10 days ago
11/24/07
RepsOne -
SickEye -

staff infection in his intestine, broken hand, torn mcl, hernia/collapsed bowel. These aren’t little injuries, 2 of them were from fighting. All four  required surgery. 

He won the belt in mid 2017. Now he probably won’t fight until late spring early summer which puts him at one defense in nearly a two year period. That’s not really fine. 

10 days ago
3/13/08
rudiger -

New account Megan? I agree though, the whole I signed the contract to show up shtick was lame. How many times has he missed weight?

to be fair I'm pretty sure would take those non-title fight losses on his record if it meant he got the title now.

10 days ago
11/23/11
da Vinci 81 -
RepsOne -
SickEye -

He won the belt in mid 2017. Now he probably won’t fight until late spring early summer which puts him at one defense in nearly a two year period. That’s not really fine. 

Whitaker is protected here.

10 days ago
2/15/11
Makes it more interesting when they do finally fight. It was cute.
10 days ago
7/22/09

He's building that heel heat getting the fans to hate him, great imo