UnderGround Forums Ken Shamrock starting his own BKB promotion

7 days ago
1/13/10

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/other-sports/mma-great-ken-shamrock-starts-bare-knuckle-boxing-promotion/?amp=1

7 days ago
10/27/03

Ken has a reputation for being great with money. This can't fail!
7 days ago
6/24/14

Shamrock is starting his own BKB promotion...

What's the point of labeling your brand as 'bare knuckle', the gloves are weapons- so are the wrist wraps that give artificial stability to your hands which allow you to punch better. We need unarmed combat- bare hand fighting. 

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/lsFD9nf.gif[/img]

7 days ago
9/27/15
Wtf I don't think there is a big enough pool of good bare knuckled fighters to be spread amongst 2 promotions..doesn't seem like a good move to start another up lol
7 days ago
1/1/01
I'm only a 5 hour drive from there!

Why wouldn't you do bare knuckle MMA though??? bare knuckle boxing is being done. Do something different and do bare knuckle MMA.
7 days ago
1/13/10

I saw Lamar Jackson post it on his fb. He’s out of jail and maybe he’s thinking of doing it?

7 days ago
11/11/12

Nobody getting paid in that promotion lol

7 days ago
8/20/16

I want to see legitimate, London prize ring rules. This means no gloves or wraps, which resulted in a lot of body shots and a lot of wrestling throw to wear down your opponent.

7 days ago
9/8/02
Hopefully it does better than his slingshot.
7 days ago
1/1/01

7 days ago
4/27/07

I don't see a show enough happening

Edited: 7 days ago
1/1/01
Send in Datsik!

(lights up the Mumrah forrest with the Datsik signal. Datsik is in the middle of breaking up a brothel, sees the signal, then runs into the forest with a forward somersault flip kick)
7 days ago
7/23/09
johnmangala -

Shamrock is starting his own BKB promotion...

What's the point of labeling your brand as 'bare knuckle', the gloves are weapons- so are the wrist wraps that give artificial stability to your hands which allow you to punch better. We need unarmed combat- bare hand fighting. 

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/lsFD9nf.gif[/img]

6 days ago
1/1/01

Will it be legal to beat your opponent into a living death?

6 days ago
1/13/10
donnybrook -

Will it be legal to beat your opponent into a living death?

Yes, it’s kumite rules 

6 days ago
4/8/07

Ken vs Frank

6 days ago
7/2/12

Mark Coleman just posted on Facebook that he will be sharing the ring with Ken. 

I hope it's not true, Coleman is a warrior and doesn't need to step back in the ring. I'd hate to see him get hurt. 

6 days ago
1/13/10
JitznPound -

I hope it's not true, Coleman is a warrior and doesn't need to step back in the ring. I'd hate to see him get hurt. 

Oh boy lol. It’s going to be a horrible fight.

6 days ago
9/27/15
JitznPound - 

OH god no! I hope he means he's commentating but he's a bit rough on the mic now ..ugh I cannot see him fighting bare knuckle boxing Ken though..that's not a fight that would sell
6 days ago
1/13/10

I pretty positive Lamar Jackson is joining 

6 days ago
10/18/11

I hope its called Beat You Into a Living Death Bare Knuckle Boxing

6 days ago
12/8/12
Barry_BondsMVP -

Lavar Johnson?

Lamar is QB on the Ravens....lol

6 days ago
1/13/10
Smilin like Rashad -
Barry_BondsMVP -

Lavar Johnson?

Lol a few years ago when Lavar was active, someone started a thread titled Lamar Jackson... he meant Lavar lol

6 days ago
12/8/12
Barry_BondsMVP -
Smilin like Rashad -
Barry_BondsMVP -

Lavar Johnson?

Lol a few years ago when Lavar was active, someone started a thread titled Lamar Jackson... he meant Lavar lol

Ahhh got it...met Lavar at some Tachi Palace fights....double fisting Budweisers...lol

6 days ago
1/13/10
Smilin like Rashad -
Barry_BondsMVP -
Smilin like Rashad -
Barry_BondsMVP -

Lavar Johnson?

Ahhh got it...met Lavar at some Tachi Palace fights....double fisting Budweisers...lol

Yikes how long ago lol? He’s a really good guy, but has his demons