UnderGround Forums Khabib: I'm in charge, so Conor fight won't happen

12/13/19 4:31 AM
8/3/11

UFC lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov did not support the plan of UFC honcho Dana White to organize a second duel with Conor McGregor in case they both win in the next fights.

“In the last ten battles, Cerrone lost seven or eight fights. And he also won almost nothing. So let's say: second league. Who will win is not at all interesting. It amazes me that Dana White says that the winner of their pair ... If Conor wins, and I win against Tony Ferguson, there will be a rematch. Who will fight [for the belt] - I make a decision,” said Khabib Nurmagomedov at a press conference in Krasnodar. - To face me, he needs to first cut the weight to 70 kilograms, and, as I did before the belt, to achieve ten fights in the winning streak. Then we’ll think about a rematch, but for now, let him fight with second-rate fighters weighing 77 kilograms and earn a fight for the belt in 70 kilograms ... While I am there, this will not happen, rest assured.”

12/13/19 5:58 AM
4/11/10

And that’s how it’s done...

12/13/19 6:03 AM
8/21/11
hahaha well said. fuck you dana
12/13/19 6:03 AM
1/26/08

Hate Ali but love Khabib, Justin deserves the fight.

12/13/19 6:22 AM
1/24/16

That's a real champ. One of the few guys in the sport who fight for honor. Already a legend imo 

12/13/19 6:38 AM
8/3/11
dinkledorf -

That's a real champ. One of the few guys in the sport who fight for honor. Already a legend imo 

The other guy like that is Datsik. Don't miss this Sunday!

12/13/19 6:39 AM
1/23/06
He is an alpha wolf this we can not deny.
12/13/19 6:40 AM
3/14/02

Legacy above anything. The money is secondary. 

12/13/19 6:42 AM
5/5/13
dinkledorf -

This.

12/13/19 6:59 AM
1/30/16

What a diva, horrible champ material in so many ways

12/13/19 7:04 AM
9/24/19

So if he refuses to fight Conor, will Dana strip him of the belt? Or is that too bold a move?

Will Conor have to fight Dennis Siver for the vacant 155 belt?

12/13/19 7:18 AM
10/10/18

Good on him. About time & I hope he sticks to his word. 

12/13/19 7:29 AM
4/21/12

Khabib: Has never lost and is fighting a guy who hasn't lost in 7 years.

Conor: Choked out by 2 of his last 3 opponents and is fighting a guy who's 4-6 over his last 10 and has been finished in 4 of those losses.

Nothing says, "Give that guy a title shot" like this Dream Rematch would.

Uh.... actually, perhaps nothing says, "Lightweight is about as crap a division as Flyweight" like the rather mundane field of potential title challengers at 155. The list of "good but not great" guys seems endless.

12/13/19 7:30 AM
10/11/18
danybayamon23 - 

What a diva, horrible champ material in so many ways

Nowhere near close to Conor "Never defends a belt" McGregor levels of being a horrible champion.
Edited: 12/13/19 8:00 AM
12/7/18
dinkledorf -

Yeah, such "honor" when he jumped a cage, to go commit battery against a viewer in the stands, nearly causing a riot among innocent bystanders. You know there are crimes about inciting, right? Khabib shouldve been thrown in prison. Hes lucky that the riot he caused, left no one injuried. Khabib couldve been sued into bolivia.

I guess Khabib is totally full of "honor"  when he wants to fight Floyd too. Or when he wants to hand pick a retired 40 year old Gsp, and weight drain him down to LW, when the last time Gsp fought was at MW. Goodness you sheep motherfuckers are brainwashed beyond belief. This Khabob shill propaganda literally seems like an obsessive cult.

LOL at Khabib, Mr.300k PPV BUM thinking he has any say in anything. The deluded mother fucker. he wants to duck the Conor rematch to go get an easy "legacy win" over Gsp. The gutless, honorless, coward. Hes afraid of losing, so he wants to be able to hand pick easy fights from here on out. theres nothing honorable about Khabib. He started the whole beef with Conor at UFC 205. Khabib is a literal wolf in sheeps clothing. And the dumb sheep fuckers are falling for it, hook line and sinker 

12/13/19 7:48 AM
1/1/01
Tug Dabone -

Khabib: Has never lost and is fighting a guy who hasn't lost in 7 years.

Conor: Choked out by 2 of his last 3 opponents and is fighting a guy who's 4-6 over his last 10 and has been finished in 4 of those losses.

Nothing says, "Give that guy a title shot" like this Dream Rematch would.

Uh.... actually, perhaps nothing says, "Lightweight is about as crap a division as Flyweight" like the rather mundane field of potential title challengers at 155. The list of "good but not great" guys seems endless.

The current LW division is the deepest division the sport has ever seen.

Cite a deeper division with more great fighters.

12/13/19 7:49 AM
6/14/12

Gee, i wonder what mentally ill sycophant and, pathological liar, downvoted every poster in this thread ? Hmmmmm....

Khabib is the man and he isnt wrong. Fuck dana turning the organization more and more into the wwe. 

12/13/19 7:51 AM
1/24/16
touch -
dinkledorf -

The other guy like that is Datsik. Don't miss this Sunday!

Nice haha. Where can I watch this 

12/13/19 7:51 AM
6/14/12
ConorWinsTheRematch -
dinkledorf -

Yeah, such "honor" when he jumped a cage, to go commit battery against a viewer in the stands, nearly causing a riot among innocent bystanders. You know there are crimes about inciting, right? Khabib shouldve been thrown in prison. Hes lucky that the riot he caused, left no one injuried. Khabib couldve been sued into bolivia.

I guess Khabib is totally full of "honor"  when he wants to fight Floyd too. Or when he wants to hand pick a retired 40 year old Gsp, and weight drain him down to LW, when the last time Gsp fought was at MW. Goodness you sheep motherfuckers are brainwashed beyond belief. This Khabob shill propaganda literally seems like an obsessive cult.

LOL at Khabib, Mr.300k PPV BUM thinking he has any say in anything. The deluded mother fucker. he wants to duck the Conor rematch to go get an easy "legacy win" over Gsp. The gutless, honorless, coward. Hes afraid of losing, so he wants to be able to hand pick easy fights from here on out. theres nothing honorable about Khabib. He started the whole beef with Conor at UFC 205. Khabib is a literal wolf in sheeps clothing. And you dumb sheep fuckers are falling for it hook line and sinker 

But its ok for rapey mcgregor to assault innocent people with a dolly and assault an old man with a blind sucker punch ? I got that right ? Lol. You fucking goof.

Danis was anything but innocent. 

12/13/19 7:55 AM
7/30/03

Conor needs to fight Islam next. That is a good fight for him. There is not one guy that Conor has rematched ever, even if they deserved it, and he expects to be given rematches he doesnt deserve.

12/26/13

It's amazing how blind the Con Man's fans are. Guy has been protected and gifted fight after fight. 95 times out of 100 Aldo beats him and Eddie had too many miles on him. If he was serious about a title shot he would have fought Justin but that would have went badly for him. 

Fuck McNugget. 

1/24/16
ConorWinsTheRematch -
dinkledorf -

LOL at Khabib, Mr.300k PPV BUM thinking he has any say in anything. The deluded mother fucker. he wants to duck the Conor rematch to go get an easy "legacy win" over Gsp. The gutless, honorless, coward. Hes afraid of losing, so he wants to be able to hand pick easy fights from here on out. theres nothing honorable about Khabib. He started the whole beef with Conor at UFC 205. Khabib is a literal wolf in sheeps clothing. And you dumb sheep fuckers are falling for it hook line and sinker 

Whats wrong with you? I will fuck as many sheep as I want 

12/13/19 7:56 AM
6/28/11

Bottom line is..he is a employee 

What's the honor in not doing what your contract says...I'm sure it doesnt say he has control of who he fights.

12/13/19 7:56 AM
5/8/13
GeorgeScoresPoints - hahaha well said. fuck you dana

So Dana still lurks the board hmm

Edited: 12/13/19 7:59 AM
12/7/18
El_Geronimo_de_Gato -

Gee, i wonder what mentally ill sycophant and, pathological liar, downvoted every poster in this thread ? Hmmmmm....

Khabib is the man and he isnt wrong. Fuck dana turning the organization more and more into the wwe. 

There are many people out there who dont agree with your deluded line of thinking, who dont like Khabib. I know, what a thought. The silent majority>>>>>the vocal minority. Guess which one you are in? Youre the vocal minority.

But I know that you (and I bet you have alternate accounts) voted me down, hypocrite. You phaggot, liberal, derranged, psychotic, everything out your keyboard a lie, bum loser. This obsessive cult of Khabib shilling propagandists are literally liberals. Voting down everyone who disagrees with them, while crying about being voted down. Calling others intolerant, while being the most intolerant. It's literal satanic like hypocrisy. But you wouldn't expect anything less from the Conor hating khabob shill propagandists who live their miserable lives off forums, who stream PPVs illegally, and who are nothing but the derranged vocal minority