UnderGround Forums Khabib attacked

5/23/19 9:16 PM
11/16/09
cantuna4u -
Swamp Donkey -

I bet he would have sex with that cat if it was in a bath tub.. 

Only if it was underaged, covered it's face and wasn't allowed an education.  Imo

And isn't allowed to control her own reproductive organs. AMIRITE OR AMIRITE.

5/23/19 9:22 PM
11/16/09
RichardSteel -
AdamKDEBIV -

Nevermind, the shirt is real that's kinda fucked up. Lost some respect for him.

Didn't lose an ounce of respect for Islam because of that though...

Maybe lose a couple ounces of respect due to the fact the prophet they adore was a murderous pedophile.

I hate to break it to you, but other than being some peoples religious leader, there is absolutely nothing out of the ordinary for his behavior in that time period. It was the status-quo. He was a warlord. Everyone of means, and in fact anyone who could, typically married what we would consider underage girls. 

It's fucked up, sure, but I bet you're not criticizing the EXACT same practice Christians had in the exact same era? Moreover, just a little tidbit about which religion was more bloody at that time.

When the Christian forces sacked Jerusalem in the first crusade, they murdered, EVERYONE. Muslims, Jews, Christians. When the Muslims took it back, they only killed the people who fought them. During the entire Crusader period, the standard operating procedure for Christians was to massacre anyone inside a town/village/city they conquered, regardless of religion. The Muslims? Their SOP was to exile the Jews, and allow the Christians to go into exile, convert, or pay a religious tax. 

The downward spiral of Islam into regression and conservatism occured the better part of a thousand years later.

5/23/19 10:46 PM
9/22/11
AdamKDEBIV -

Seriously tho although it was fked up and wrong what happened in france ,Charlie Hebdo magazine will never get my support....trolling fkheads.

5/23/19 11:07 PM
6/24/08
BringBackGoldy - 
AdamKDEBIV -

Seriously tho although it was fked up and wrong what happened in france ,Charlie Hebdo magazine will never get my support....trolling fkheads.

Tell us more, did they deserve to get shot for making fun of your invisible friends?
5/24/19 1:43 AM
4/25/11
BringBackGoldy -
AdamKDEBIV -

You must come highly recruited...

5/24/19 1:45 AM
4/25/11
Osbot -
RichardSteel -
AdamKDEBIV -

Maybe lose a couple ounces of respect due to the fact the prophet they adore was a murderous pedophile.

I hate to break it to you, but other than being some peoples religious leader, there is absolutely nothing out of the ordinary for his behavior in that time period. It was the status-quo. He was a warlord. Everyone of means, and in fact anyone who could, typically married what we would consider underage girls. 

It's fucked up, sure, but I bet you're not criticizing the EXACT same practice Christians had in the exact same era? Moreover, just a little tidbit about which religion was more bloody at that time.

When the Christian forces sacked Jerusalem in the first crusade, they murdered, EVERYONE. Muslims, Jews, Christians. When the Muslims took it back, they only killed the people who fought them. During the entire Crusader period, the standard operating procedure for Christians was to massacre anyone inside a town/village/city they conquered, regardless of religion. The Muslims? Their SOP was to exile the Jews, and allow the Christians to go into exile, convert, or pay a religious tax. 

The downward spiral of Islam into regression and conservatism occured the better part of a thousand years later.

Please, tell us more about how those people in New York got what they had coming.

5/24/19 4:23 AM
10/19/14
Osbot -
RichardSteel -
AdamKDEBIV -

First off you're full of shit. Fucking 9 year old girls was not status quo at the time. I know you're hoping we are all just stupid and believe your bullshit, but some people actually know what they are talking about here, so fuck off with your lies.

Muslims are taught to emulate a murderous, slave holding, child fucking prophet. That's why to this very day their culture is absolute garbage. Christianity doesn't have this problem.

5/24/19 4:24 AM
10/19/14
Osbot -
cantuna4u -
Swamp Donkey -

Only if it was underaged, covered it's face and wasn't allowed an education.  Imo

And isn't allowed to control her own reproductive organs. AMIRITE OR AMIRITE.

You think killing the baby growing in your womb is "controlling her organs?"

Just how fucking stupid are you?

5/24/19 6:26 AM
6/24/08
RichardSteel - 
Osbot -
RichardSteel -
AdamKDEBIV -

First off you're full of shit. Fucking 9 year old girls was not status quo at the time. I know you're hoping we are all just stupid and believe your bullshit, but some people actually know what they are talking about here, so fuck off with your lies.

Muslims are taught to emulate a murderous, slave holding, child fucking prophet. That's why to this very day their culture is absolute garbage. Christianity doesn't have this problem.

Christianity and Islam are two cheeks of the same ass, and pose just as big a threat to world peace.
5/24/19 8:56 AM
10/19/14
Treedoc -
RichardSteel - 
Osbot -
RichardSteel -
AdamKDEBIV -

Christianity and Islam are two cheeks of the same ass, and pose just as big a threat to world peace.

This may be the dumbest claim ever posted in this forum.

5/24/19 9:40 AM
1/15/13
RichardSteel -
Osbot -
RichardSteel -
AdamKDEBIV -

“In 1962, the American Law Institute recommended that the legal age of consent to sex- that is, the age below which sex is defined as statutory rape- be dropped in every state to age 10 (Katchadourian and Lund 1972: 439). In fact, until the mid 1960s, the legal age of consent in Delaware was 7 (Kling, 1965: 216). So a 50 year old man could legally have sexual intercourse with a 7 year old boy or girl.” [6]

5/24/19 10:10 AM
4/19/09
actually plenty of islamic scholars put Aishas age at consummation between 14-18 But this sort of cockmongery normally occurs on the OG, comeon over to the toxic side. This is for the fighter bashing toxicity and nuthugging faggotry on the UG>
5/24/19 11:44 AM
2/4/06

Fuck Charlie hedbo and fuck Islamo facists

5/24/19 12:43 PM
4/18/19

Fuck racists

5/24/19 12:48 PM
5/11/06
RichardSteel -
Treedoc -
RichardSteel - 
Osbot -
RichardSteel -
AdamKDEBIV -

This may be the dumbest claim ever posted in this forum.

It’s a fact.

Fuck your abrahamic religions.

Edited: 5/24/19 1:57 PM
6/24/08
So either I’m number one, or you just really dumb and uninformed, either way that’s a win for me.
5/24/19 5:02 PM
4/25/11
AdamKDEBIV -

Fuck racists

You are a racist and an idiot. All you have to do is read your posts on this thread alone to see that.

And...    Stupid, this is about a shit religion that worships pedophiles, treats women like shit and kills innocent people for not being assholes too.   It's not about "race".

Dick.

5/24/19 5:04 PM
4/25/11
cantuna4u -
AdamKDEBIV -

Fuck racists

You are a racist and an idiot. All you have to do is read your posts on this thread alone to see that.

And...    Stupid, this is about a shit religion that worships pedophiles, treats women like shit and kills innocent people for not being assholes too.   It's not about "race".

Dick.

And a cat. This was also originally about a cat.

5/24/19 7:07 PM
8/12/16
AdamKDEBIV -

Lmao ok I see what kind of users I'm dealing with...

You can put your fedoras back in the drawer I'm done arguing with you obviously it's useless since you're so convinced.

You can take this as a "win" if you want, just remember that muslim refugees are in your countries and raping your women and there's not a thing you can do about it, so you go on the internet and share frog memes. Peace

"You can take this as a "win" if you want, just remember that muslim refugees are in your countries and raping your women and there's not a thing you can do about it..."

I love it when sanctimonious blue haired wokies end up burning through their thin veneer to show what they really are.  Congratulations, you're a piece of shit. 

5/24/19 7:14 PM
4/18/19
Dashabox -
AdamKDEBIV -

You can put your fedoras back in the drawer I'm done arguing with you obviously it's useless since you're so convinced.

You can take this as a "win" if you want, just remember that muslim refugees are in your countries and raping your women and there's not a thing you can do about it, so you go on the internet and share frog memes. Peace

"You can take this as a "win" if you want, just remember that muslim refugees are in your countries and raping your women and there's not a thing you can do about it..."

I love it when sanctimonious blue haired wokies end up burning through their thin veneer to show what they really are.  Congratulations, you're a piece of shit. 

Have fun when your country is fully under sharia law, don't worry it won't take much longer...

A wise man once said: "We're not here to take part, we're here to take over" ;)

Half of the politicians of your country are on our side btw, these damn libtards are so dumb

5/24/19 7:22 PM
8/12/16
AdamKDEBIV -
Dashabox -
AdamKDEBIV -

Have fun when your country is fully under sharia law, don't worry it won't take much longer...

A wise man once said: "We're not here to take part, we're here to take over" ;)

Half of the politicians of your country are on our side btw, these damn libtards are so dumb

Troll troll troll your boat...

Which country am I in?

Are you a Muslim or a self hating whitey or both?

5/24/19 7:27 PM
2/4/06

Why do Muslims fuck goats and kids? How is that Godly? You fuck goats and kids and you hang out in a stinky feet capitol of the world (mecca). Men kneeling to the superman 2 wall. 

5/24/19 8:07 PM
6/28/10
cantuna4u -
Swamp Donkey -

haha, this dude still wakes up in cold sweats from the image of Khabib The Champ choking out his boy toy.

5/24/19 8:07 PM
6/28/10
Sonester Sambo -

Why do Muslims fuck goats and kids? How is that Godly? You fuck goats and kids and you hang out in a stinky feet capitol of the world (mecca). Men kneeling to the superman 2 wall. 

Why do white people fuck their sisters, cousins and everything in between?

5/25/19 7:32 AM
4/25/11
BrckNoHitBk -
cantuna4u -
Swamp Donkey -

haha, this dude still wakes up in cold sweats from the image of Khabib The Champ choking out his boy toy.

Please...  I wakeup to wet dreams of a 60 year old Sakuraba kimuring Connor into a living death and riding off into the land of the rising sunset! 

Not a Connor fan boy.