25 days ago
10/14/12

Wrestles bears but scared of a big cat lol

25 days ago
8/14/12

Big fucking cat lol 

25 days ago
9/13/18

I bet he would have sex with that cat if it was in a bath tub.. 

25 days ago
4/25/11
Swamp Donkey -

Only if it was underaged, covered it's face and wasn't allowed an education.  Imo

Edited: 25 days ago
5/14/06

That animal moved with the speed of an Ocelot and the determination of an Asian Leopard cat. He’s lucky his throat wasn’t torn out and stretched across the entryway to his home, which would require him to strip naked, and leave the village for seven days in order to purify himself.

25 days ago
1/1/01
Vikingknee - 

Big fucking cat lol 

This.

Those motherfuckers can be evil...
25 days ago
1/1/01

Lmfao @ his smile

25 days ago
4/18/19
cantuna4u -
Swamp Donkey -

Only if it was underaged, covered it's face and wasn't allowed an education.  Imo

Is racism allowed on this site ? Are we allowed to Say whatever we want in any thread ?

Inb4 "isLaM isN'T a rACe !!1!"

25 days ago
5/31/07
AdamKDEBIV -
cantuna4u -
Swamp Donkey -

Is racism allowed on this site ? Are we allowed to Say whatever we want in any thread ?

Do you need a UG sponsored safe space? 

25 days ago
4/18/19
46and2 -
AdamKDEBIV -
cantuna4u -
Swamp Donkey -

Do you need a UG sponsored safe space? 

Nah just wondering since it didn't seem like that to me at first. If we're allowed to be toxic cunts then fine let's be toxic cunts

25 days ago
4/25/11

lol @ "toxic cunts"...
25 days ago
4/18/19
cantuna4u -

lol @ "toxic cunts"...

Lmao not sure how your picture is related to anything... Just cos one guy has fucked up views doesn't prove your point. And tbh I'm not totally sure that pic isn't a fake, that's Abdul-Aziz Abdulvakhabov he's a pretty big fighter in ACA. If it's real I'm disappointed in him but whatever...

Do the people who deny the holocaust or that school shooting in the US also do it because their religion tells them to ?

25 days ago
4/18/19

Nevermind, the shirt is real that's kinda fucked up. Lost some respect for him.

Didn't lose an ounce of respect for Islam because of that though...

25 days ago
6/8/10
cantuna4u -
Swamp Donkey -

Damn, I like your style... 

25 days ago
4/25/11
AdamKDEBIV -
cantuna4u -

lol @ "toxic cunts"...

Lmao not sure how your picture is related to anything... Just cos one guy has fucked up views doesn't prove your point. And tbh I'm not totally sure that pic isn't a fake, that's Abdul-Aziz Abdulvakhabov he's a pretty big fighter in ACA. If it's real I'm disappointed in him but whatever...

Do the people who deny the holocaust or that school shooting in the US also do it because their religion tells them to ?

Stop it... You're embarrassing yourself. 

25 days ago
5/31/07
AdamKDEBIV -
cantuna4u -

lol @ "toxic cunts"...

Gonna mention the crusades next? 

25 days ago
10/19/14
AdamKDEBIV -

Nevermind, the shirt is real that's kinda fucked up. Lost some respect for him.

Didn't lose an ounce of respect for Islam because of that though...

Maybe lose a couple ounces of respect due to the fact the prophet they adore was a murderous pedophile.

25 days ago
3/6/14
cantuna4u -
Swamp Donkey -

lol wrecked 

25 days ago
4/18/19

Lmao ok I see what kind of users I'm dealing with...

You can put your fedoras back in the drawer I'm done arguing with you obviously it's useless since you're so convinced.

You can take this as a "win" if you want, just remember that muslim refugees are in your countries and raping your women and there's not a thing you can do about it, so you go on the internet and share frog memes. Peace

25 days ago
4/25/11

lol @ frog memes...
25 days ago
10/14/12
AdamKDEBIV -

You can put your fedoras back in the drawer I'm done arguing with you obviously it's useless since you're so convinced.

You can take this as a "win" if you want, just remember that muslim refugees are in your countries and raping your women and there's not a thing you can do about it, so you go on the internet and share frog memes. Peace

This new guy has a touch of the 'tism 

25 days ago
4/22/16
AdamKDEBIV -

Thanks for showing yourself to be the racist POS that you are

25 days ago
11/14/16

I will not be fucking with a big ass cat like that either.