The IG link won’t embed for me?

5 days ago
10/14/12

I dont get it

5 days ago
4/10/16
Wanderpage -

I dont get it

He’s referencing when Conor said “when one of us goes to war,we all go to war” after defeating Brandao in Dublin. Except he’s saying him and his crew went to war and won

5 days ago
12/3/02
Uppercutz - 
Wanderpage -

I dont get it

He’s referencing when Conor said “when one of us goes to war,we all go to war” after defeating Brandao in Dublin. Except he’s saying him and his crew went to war and won

he should go back to terrorizing the homeless
5 days ago
1/1/01
crazydave - 
Uppercutz - 
Wanderpage -

I dont get it

Yes, b/c giving them money is really terrorizing them.
5 days ago
3/14/09
Uppercutz -
Wanderpage -

I dont get it

I still don’t get it. 

5 days ago
12/24/03

conor can be so childish.

5 days ago
1/1/01
Liyon - 
crazydave - 
Uppercutz - 
Wanderpage -

I dont get it

Yes, b/c giving them money is really terrorizing them.

promised them money never gave. You spitting bullshit fake news or did you really not know?
5 days ago
11/9/17
3fie -

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsfFy6qgOVR/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

lol

5 days ago
4/10/16

And as expected here is Conor’s reply 

https://instagram.com/p/BshD6F9HM0m/

5 days ago
4/10/16

5 days ago
6/27/18
1800champagne -
Uppercutz -
Wanderpage -

I dont get it

I still don’t get it. 

Conor has been posting on instagram that what he said to Khabib in the cage was "Don't be bitching."

He has also been posting self-aggrandizing rationalizations about what happened in the fight. You know, typical Conor.

So Khabib uses Conor's own words against him. then caps it off with "Deeds will always be above words."

5 days ago
6/27/18

Maybe I'm old, but these social media "battles" are lame as fuck to me.

I hate that this shit has become a big part of following the sport of MMA.

What happens in the cage should really be the only thing that matters.

What fighter is going to be remembered for their "legendary tweets and instagram pics" in the generations to come. How pathetic does that shit sound.

Fuck it. From now on, I'm done with the social media aspects of MMA.

4 days ago
12/7/18

Dang, things are really heating up again between Conor and Khabib. 100% the next fight is Conor vs Khabib 2. I had a feeling Khabib would duck, because this will be the last fight on his contract, and he thinks he can renegotiate for more money. Wouldnt that be amazing, If Conor knocked Khabib out cold for the last fight of Khabib's contract, and then Khabib would be forced to sign for the amount he is actually worth lol. Would be a huge backfire for Khabib lmao. That for sure would humble Khabib back down to earth. 

4 days ago
9/13/11
ConorWinsTheRematch -

Dang, things are really heating up again between Conor and Khabib. 100% the next fight is Conor vs Khabib 2. I had a feeling Khabib would duck, because this will be the last fight on his contract, and he thinks he can renegotiate for more money. Wouldnt that be amazing, If Conor knocked Khabib out cold for the last fight of Khabib's contract, and then Khabib would be forced to sign for the amount he is actually worth lol. Would be a huge backfire for Khabib lmao. That for sure would humble Khabib back down to earth. 

Why wouldn’t Khabib be confident against Conor?

4 days ago
9/22/16
ConorWinsTheRematch - 

LOL

Thanks, I needed that.
4 days ago
1/1/01
AnthonyWeiner -
ConorWinsTheRematch - 

LOL

Thanks, I needed that.

Lol, totally.

4 days ago
12/7/18
AnthonyWeiner -
ConorWinsTheRematch - 

LOL

Thanks, I needed that.

"Laugh now, cry later"

4 days ago
3/13/18

Obviously he is absolutely desperate for money at this stage in his failing whiskey venture. Apparently he spent untold millions of his own money financing his following around the world to buy all available stock in their local stores to generate buzz. Clearly this did not grow legs as the product cannot sell itself as it is not very good. That coupled wth the rumored recall of the latest batch of shipped product owing to glass shards being found in some bottles may very well bring it all to an end. PLUS the incredibly expensive lawsuits under way may see him have to fight anyone at this stage just to pay for that!. Poor lad simply cannot get a break

https://www.thesun.ie/uncategorized/2967710/conor-mcgregor-banned-selling-signature-sportswear-europe/

https://www.irishtimes.com/business/media-and-marketing/conor-mcgregor-in-trademark-dust-up-with-mac-cosmetics-1.3381330

4 days ago
3/13/18

https://www.independent.ie/business/irish/conor-mcgregor-facing-european-brand-woes-as-dutch-firm-lodges-three-objections-37700091.html

A little-known Dutch firm is seeking to hinder mixed martial arts superstar, Conor McGregor’s plans to expand his money-making brand across Europe.

This follows McGregor IP B.V. now lodging a total of three separate objections against planned trademarks sought by Mr McGregor’s main firm, McGregor Sports & Entertainment Ltd.

Documents lodged with the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) at Alicante in Spain confirm that the Dutch firm has lodged formal objections against McGregor registering the ‘The McGregor Follows’ and ‘McGregor Productions’ trademarks.

He may very well have to tap out soon on his grandoise business ventures. Alas plumbing school is note quite business school.  Stay in school kids!

3 days ago
5/15/15
ConorWinsTheRematch -

Id say this is about as likely as Conor one day defending a title

2 days ago
8/20/03
Uppercutz - 

And as expected here is Conor’s reply 

https://instagram.com/p/BshD6F9HM0m/

Oh Paulie...this isn't your show.

Stop trying to get comped in and buy a ticket.