UnderGround Forums Khabib gives advice to women who want to fight

5 days ago
6/27/05

“For females, I have very good advice, be fighters at home,” Nurmagomedov said (transcript via The Independent).

“And one more advice, all the time, finish your husband,” he added.

5 days ago
5/10/08
“And one more advice, all the time, finish your husband,” he added.

Does he mean in the bedroom? or what?
5 days ago
7/15/15

archaic mind set

5 days ago
6/27/05

All the time, finish your husband. [more cheers] smash him really bad.

5 days ago
9/19/13

"finish your husband" it means "always make your husband cum"

just low key russian translation

5 days ago
4/19/17

Scumbag terrorists

5 days ago
3/16/15

Fucking dick head... Can’t believe people actually support him and his shit religion.

5 days ago
5/11/10

I mean, if you're going to say shit like that you will be viewed as "a mad backwards cunt" by the western world.

5 days ago
8/13/09
oranos -

"finish your husband" it means "always make your husband cum"

just low key russian translation

Not mad at that

5 days ago
6/27/05
One Championship Fan -

Fucking dick head... Can’t believe people actually support him and his shit religion.

Different religion - relative quote

Back in 2015, Fedor Emelianenko revealed that he believed mixed martial arts to be a “man’s sport” unfit for female competitors, insisting that “there are a lot of other sports where women look like women.”

5 days ago
5/10/08
Stu Cazzo - 
One Championship Fan -

Different religion - relative quote

Back in 2015, Fedor Emelianenko revealed that he believed mixed martial arts to be a “man’s sport” unfit for female competitors, insisting that “there are a lot of other sports where women look like women.”

To be fair, Dana said something similar for a helluva long time as well...
5 days ago
1/10/04

We can’t all be like khabib, kidnap 12 year old girls from a few towns away and marry them

5 days ago
7/26/07
And wear a curtain in public
5 days ago
1/1/01
I agree with his stance. Doesn't mean that chicks shouldn't be allowed to do it if they want, but it's not something that should be promoted as a career.
5 days ago
11/23/02
I could be wrong. But for some reason I think Khabib's intent was to make a joke that he thought everyone would find funny. I think he was referring to kick your husbands ass at home.
5 days ago
1/1/15

Buncha fuckin triggered girly men round here since he smeshed Conor

What he said was pretty funny if you pull your thong outta your arse & stop whinging on about how he hates women & Muslims are shit etc

Any time women headline a card every other post on here is fuckin outrage too

Dude's a fuckin wrecking machine but boohoo his beliefs aren't what mine are!!

5 days ago
11/24/18

conor fans still really can’t handle this guy winning just because of his religion lol...

5 days ago
8/6/08
lol@soibois on this thread!
5 days ago
6/17/16

But what about his advice for people who want to fuck goats?

I feel he should stick to expounding upon subjects he is intimately familiar with.

5 days ago
6/27/05
cheesesteak - I could be wrong. But for some reason I think Khabib's intent was to make a joke that he thought everyone would find funny. I think he was referring to kick your husbands ass at home.

Seems obvious....

5 days ago
6/17/16
BJTT-OGtripleOG -

Buncha fuckin triggered girly men round here since he smeshed Conor

What he said was pretty funny if you pull your thong outta your arse & stop whinging on about how he hates women & Muslims are shit etc

Any time women headline a card every other post on here is fuckin outrage too

Dude's a fuckin wrecking machine but boohoo his beliefs aren't what mine are!!

It's not that it's that he is constantly using his media platform and relevance to espouse his backwards conservative religious views as if he was some kind of moral authority while simultaneously he is a television entertainment celebrity that gets paid millions of dollars to fight mostly naked men in a steel cage on TV in his underwear for money.

He has no ground to stand on and moral hypocrisy tends to drive away those that are not enslaved to backwards religious ideals.

He uses his fame, success, and notoriety to support and butress the status quo in his home country where the people live in crippling poverty and under constant oppression and threat of violence (even more so for the women there).  Maybe he is too stupid to think outside the religious indoctrination he has been subjected to since birth but ignorance is not considered a competent defense of wrong-doing.

Everybody that jumps on his band wagon is only empowering his success and giving him the tools and means to espouse his ideas of oppression and conservative moral judgments. The more people that latch onto his coat-tails the more resources he will have to spread his dogma. The more fans he gets the more his proclamations gain legitimacy by proxy of exposure.

I'm not hysterical about the guy and I don't fear him but I also will no longer go out of my way to support him because I see what he is all about.

He wants to hate the west and western ideals but he owes a large part of his success to western media companies and the acceptance he has gotten from western fans. He's a fraud and a hypocrite.

The funny thing is he's so religiously conservative that all of these people that view him as a hero and are not hard-line muslims themselves are probably held in very low regard by Khabib and his clan.

If you want to spend your time fellating someone that despises you then have fun, I'm sure it will be very rewarding in the end.

5 days ago
1/4/15

hes a hardcore muslim....

anyone expecting his opinion to be progressive and liberal on this is living in la la land

In a lot of muslim countries women cant show their faces, drive, walk down the street without a male companion etc etc

Hell in dubai you cant even kiss your girlfriend in public without getting arrested.

Coming from this world i would expect everything he said. I'm also going to give him the benefit of the doubt on that last comment.

I believe he was making a comment about being feirce in your relationship and dont let your husband get away with bullshit.

I DON'T THINK that a guy who wont even take pictures with women in public was making a joke about women jerking off their husbands.

5 days ago
7/10/15

Yea the pussys complaining in this thread probably never had a problem with what jon jones and conor do.

5 days ago
6/17/16
watahhh -

hes a hardcore muslim....

anyone expecting his opinion to be progressive and liberal on this is living in la la land

In a lot of muslim countries women cant show their faces, drive, walk down the street without a male companion etc etc

Hell in dubai you cant even kiss your girlfriend in public without getting arrested.

Coming from this world i would expect everything he said. I'm also going to give him the benefit of the doubt on that last comment.

I believe he was making a comment about being feirce in your relationship and dont let your husband get away with bullshit.

I DON'T THINK that a guy who wont even take pictures with women in public was making a joke about women jerking off their husbands.

In Dubai all you have to do is accidentally bump into (literally accidental physical contact) a native emirati and you can be incarcerated with very little access to due process.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4629116/british-man-dubai-faces-jail-public-indecency-bumped-into-man-bar/

It blows my mind that anybody ever goes to that despotic slave-built shithole. In many ways if you go there to go shopping and get arrested you deserve it, the same as the idiots that try to vacay in North Korea.

It also blows my mind that people from the west ever try to stick up for Islam. You don't have to do much digging to determine that nearly the entire Muslim world hates western culture and considers America to be their enemy but they will gladly paint a smile on their face and act like everything is fine if you have anything they want. 

Face facts people most Muslims hate you (or at the very least look down upon you as an unwashed and ignorant infidel) and the conservative and extreme ones only hate you even more.

5 days ago
1/1/15

What you bitches doing out of the kitchen? You can post here & fix samiches at the same time?