UnderGround Forums Khabib is ducking Tony

10 days ago
1/22/17
There, I'll say it. I can be wrong, I dont care anymore. He's afraid of El Cucuy
10 days ago
12/23/02
JonesShinboneBumpedOffDCsTitle - There, I'll say it. I can be wrong, I dont care anymore. He's afraid of El Cucuy

10 days ago
8/20/03
ChimpFL - 
JonesShinboneBumpedOffDCsTitle - There, I'll say it. I can be wrong, I dont care anymore. He's afraid of El Cucuy

10 days ago
7/29/13

But he has signed to fight him multiple times so you are definitely wrong 

10 days ago
10/14/17

He has already stated that Tony is next in line 100% - forget what that annoying rat said

10 days ago
9/2/10

He's for sure ducking T Ferg, he wants none of that.

10 days ago
6/17/16

So scared he wants to take the next 10 months off waiting for a retired welterweight who fought at middleweight to starve himself down to lightweight.

It's all about his legacy bro. He's defended the title 1x. Time to move on to greener pastures.

10 days ago
6/17/16

I think Khabib knows if he loses an embarassing fight in devastating fashion the whole muslim world will likely turn against him.

That's the problem with fairweather fans and bandwagoneers: the only thing they love more than propping an individual up on a pedestal to idolize and fawn over is tearing that same person down to the ground and hanging their bleeding corpse from the nearest tree.

Edited: 10 days ago
8/8/18

He's already said that Tony is next and how is he ducking when he's already signed to fight Tony multiple times?

Arenyou aware that ali and khabib are not the same people?

10 days ago
11/10/18

I think Ali is just trying to get the bigger money fight. He’s a piece of shit but that’s really what he’s supposed to do as the manager. 

10 days ago
6/20/13

The terrorist snitch is just trying to hype khabib’s negotiating position.

10 days ago
3/16/18

Well he is trying to make the most money possible while taking the smallest risk. He thinks GSP will be an easier fight with more money and legacy on the line. 

He has to know Tony is his biggest threat and doesn’t want to lose the GSP legacy fight and then the Conor rematch money fight. 

10 days ago
4/17/17
Eskimo - 

I think Ali is just trying to get the bigger money fight. He’s a piece of shit but that’s really what he’s supposed to do as the manager. 

Yeah, fuck Ali, but if I am Khabib's manager I am aiming for GSP. Thats a huge money fight. Tony Ferguson would be half as big, if that.
Edited: 9 days ago
5/22/17

Can’t wait until Khabib dominates tony. Who will be the ug’s next savior to beat Khabib after he destroys turd Ferguson?

9 days ago
8/6/08

Yeah ducking tony to fight someone who is infinitely more of a tougher matchup. 

9 days ago
1/23/06
A part of me likes it. MMA fans in general might be too far beneath a matchup of this stature.
9 days ago
1/22/19

Bro, Tony the tiger pulled out of their last fight and refused to fight for the interim, hence why Poirier was given the shot.  Neither are afraid of each other but get your facts straight. Khabib is going to 10-8 maul him too, and I want Tony to win.

9 days ago
1/1/01
Target_the_Gash - 

So scared he wants to take the next 10 months off waiting for a retired welterweight who fought at middleweight to starve himself down to lightweight.

It's all about his legacy bro. He's defended the title 1x. Time to move on to greener pastures.

H'es defended it twice. Conor and Poirer.
9 days ago
1/1/01
gokudamus - 

I'd be hesitant to say that GSP would be an infinitely tougher match than Tony.

GSP is a great fighter, GOAT IMHO. That said, he's older now, has suffered from ulcerative collitis, never fought below 170, and did his last fight at 185. Cutting to 155, the physical/mental stress of training camp, possibility of a uc flair up....he might show up in poor condition to fight.

Khabib has said he'd only do the fight at 155. He's stacking the deck way in his favor there. I feel GSP is still a better fighter than Khabib (and Tony), much more well rounded than Khabib, but with consideration of the physical toil training camp and cutting could take on him, GSP might show up in such a physical condition where he'd be less of a challenge than TF.
9 days ago
1/23/06

9 days ago
1/1/01
MojoSoDope - 

But he has signed to fight him multiple times so you are definitely wrong 

That was when the stakes were much, much lower. There's millions of dollars and career legacies at stake now. Back then, they were just two really good prospects.
9 days ago
1/1/01
gokudamus - 

That's a fallacy. Losing to GSP (even at 155) does nothing to hurt Khabib's legacy or money-making ability. If he loses, he simply came up short against the GOAT WW.

Now, a loss to Tony derails his career trajectory and erases his GOAT status at LW.
9 days ago
1/1/01
wrongaboutVitali - 
Target_the_Gash - 

Using that logic, why isn't Khabib fighting for the other half of the championship title. He's not a real champion, just half of one!
8 days ago
4/2/17

I doubt it. 

7 days ago
1/22/17
wrongaboutVitali - 
Target_the_Gash - 

Yes, the LW GOAT defended his belt vs 2 Featherweights.