UnderGround Forums Khabib is the Borat of MMA

7 days ago
9/19/13

Lets be honest. Half the reason why hes so popular is whenever people think of Khabib speaking, they imagine it in the same sense that Borat said his lines.

"give me location"

"number one bullshit"

lines like this.

7 days ago
8/3/19
oranos -

Lets be honest. Half the reason why hes so popular is whenever people think of Khabib speaking, they imagine it in the same sense that Borat said his lines.

"give me location"

"number one bullshit"

lines like this.

They are simpletons in other words.

Edited: 7 days ago
12/7/18

100% of the reason why anyone even knows who Khabib is, is because of Conor. And theres still no actual cold hard data to support the conspiracy theory that Khabib is "popular." Other then, "but paid instagram followers," and, "but 26 million watched a free fight on free TV." If Khabib vs Poirier did good PPV numbers we would have heard about it. Khabib's PPV numbers without Conor have been abysmal. Conor's bus incident helped sell Khabib vs Iaquinta, and yet Khabib with all that exposure still couldn't get past 400k on his own. I wouldn't be surprised if Khabib did even worse numbers against Poirier, without his daddy Conor there to sell it. 98% of the people who ordered UFC 229, ordered it to watch Conor's return, and still dont even know who Khahib is by name. the majority of your posts are shit

7 days ago
2/17/03
The reason why Khabib is popular is also because he is an undefeated world champion who has brutally beat down almost every person he has ever fought, including a violent beat down over the most well-known mixed martial artist on the planet.
Edited: 7 days ago
6/14/12

Khabib is awesome. Beat the absolute fuck out of conor. 

"Its just business"

7 days ago
6/28/10
wiggum - The reason why Khabib is popular is also because he is an undefeated world champion who has brutally beat down almost every person he has ever fought, including a violent beat down over the most well-known mixed martial artist on the planet.

^^^^^^^^^^

7 days ago
4/10/03
wiggum - The reason why Khabib is popular is also because he is an undefeated world champion who has brutally beat down almost every person he has ever fought, including a violent beat down over the most well-known mixed martial artist on the planet.

7 days ago
9/19/13
BathtubwiththeBoiz -
oranos -

"give me location"

"number one bullshit"

lines like this.

Simple minded fans are attached to simple minded things.

7 days ago
9/19/13
ConorWinsTheRematch -

100% of the reason why anyone even knows who Khabib is, is because of Conor. And theres still no actual cold hard data to support the conspiracy theory that Khabib is "popular." Other then, "but paid instagram followers," and, "but 26 million watched a free fight on free TV." If Khabib vs Poirier did good PPV numbers we would have heard about it. Khabib's PPV numbers without Conor have been abysmal. Conor's bus incident helped sell Khabib vs Iaquinta, and yet Khabib with all that exposure still couldn't get past 400k on his own. I wouldn't be surprised if Khabib did even worse numbers against Poirier, without his daddy Conor there to sell it. 98% of the people who ordered UFC 229, ordered it to watch Conor's return, and still dont even know who Khahib is by name. the majority of your posts are shit

You seem to go off on an irrelevant rant about Conor and then somehow find a way to blame me at the end of it by saying MY posts are shit.

7 days ago
11/14/16
oranos -
ConorWinsTheRematch -

You seem to go off on an irrelevant rant about Conor and then somehow find a way to blame me at the end of it by saying MY posts are shit.

He has a severe mental illness and,at the same, has tied his own self worth to an athlete he idolizes. Because the last fighter who destroyed his own self worth by embarrassing and submitting Conor mcgregor is Khabib, he will lash out at anything or anyone who dares post that name. It is sad really. I wonder if he be able to survive a world where Cowboy Cerrone destroys his own personal God, thereby emasculating him personally?

6 days ago
12/7/18
wiggum - The reason why Khabib is popular is also because he is an undefeated world champion who has brutally beat down almost every person he has ever fought, including a violent beat down over the most well-known mixed martial artist on the planet.

You are consistently one of the worst posters here. Where is the hold card data in PPV numbers to support the claim that Khabib is popular? Exactly. Everyone knows youre a wrestling fanboy who doesnt know anything about fighting who's a radical liberal cuckhold

6 days ago
11/16/17

No Borat gifs???

6 days ago
9/13/18
oranos -
ConorWinsTheRematch -

Aren't you queers suppose to be on the same side? I guess the Honeymoon is over. Both you fucking idiots are racist as shit. 

6 days ago
10/27/03

I did like in the recent interview where someone mentioned Netflix and his response was:

”What is Netflix?”

He lives in a very different world to many of us! Lol

6 days ago
3/13/08
oranos -
BathtubwiththeBoiz -
oranos -

"give me location"

"number one bullshit"

lines like this.

Simple minded fans are attached to simple minded things.

ironic coming from a Fedor nuthugger