UnderGround Forums Khabib on Conor McGregor "he tapped, he begged"

13 days ago
10/24/13

13 days ago
6/13/04
I hope Khabib sticks to that and refuses to fight Conor until Conor gets some wins, and that Khabib fights Ferguson first.
Edited: 13 days ago
3/13/18

What an incredible gentleman Khabib is.  Look at him gently wiping the snot from the crybaby's nose after he was in tears begging for his life...

12 days ago
11/14/16

Yep he is a mans man

12 days ago
3/25/19

Good for him. Nice to see the champ actually caring about sport. Give the top contenders the top shots!

12 days ago
10/24/13

that crank is nasty

12 days ago
12/23/02

Why would he not take that fight? Pretty dumb reasoning. 

12 days ago
5/12/12

He tapped, but didn’t beg, that’s a stretch. Rematch I got my boy mystic Mac.

12 days ago
9/24/12

'He begged him not to kill me'. Absolute load of aul bollocks. Cameras in them the whole time. He beat Conor yeah. No one was begging anyone. 

12 days ago
7/10/02
HighInsideLegKick - 

Good for him. Nice to see the champ actually caring about sport. Give the top contenders the top shots!

Yep. I actually thought he'd never fight again, the way he celebrated his Conor victory like few have ever done so without the booze, drugs and women LOL I mean he is a superstar in his parts of the world, so has a lot more to lose than to gain by fighting on.

About time we see the matchups he mentions (GSP would be surprising though)

I don't mind a Conor rematch, but that Irish dude has got some MMA fights to do first.

12 days ago
11/20/05
Johnzandt -

'He begged him not to kill me'. Absolute load of aul bollocks. Cameras in them the whole time. He beat Conor yeah. No one was begging anyone. 

It was only business kind sir......

12 days ago
1/1/01

Anyone that taps to a choke is begging for their life.

12 days ago
4/11/10
mrSLIM -

Word 

12 days ago
11/24/10

Mark Coleman use to have some nasty ass neck cranks.

12 days ago
7/19/13
sanguine cynic - I hope Khabib sticks to that and refuses to fight Conor until Conor gets some wins, and that Khabib fights Ferguson first.

If they do it like that there will never be a rematch. Conor can’t beat anybody in the top 10 of 155lb division atm. Charles Oliveira is his best chance, and I think Oliveira chokes him out..

12 days ago
8/13/13
mrSLIM -

This, and Beeb is just trying to rub it in some more, not letting Conor forget, which is good.

12 days ago
5/15/15
ChimpFL -

Because he wants to fight the best and believes it's about more than just making money...

12 days ago
9/15/13

I hope he sticks to this to, in reality though doubt he can resist the paycheck.

12 days ago
12/23/02
moogin83 -
ChimpFL -

Because he wants to fight the best and believes it's about more than just making money...

That doesnt make sense sir. Unless you are one of the delusional that believes Conor isnt one of the best.

12 days ago
8/14/12
ChimpFL -
moogin83 -
ChimpFL -

That doesnt make sense sir. Unless you are one of the delusional that believes Conor isnt one of the best.

Yep Conor was one of the best and khabib smashed him with ease. So he wants to fight the other top guys. There is nothing negative you can say about khabib for this. Conor does not deserve a rematch 

12 days ago
7/14/11

Conor is tap machine 

12 days ago
1/14/12

Khabib probably has an incredible squeeze I could imagine he put some torque on that as well.

Weirdly I would not be surprised if this was true some guys totally freak out when they get caught.

12 days ago
9/13/18

This dudes going to be riding this out til the day he dies... Dudes going to be like 80 goin.. "he tapped, he begged... And then I fucked him in a bathtub" 

12 days ago
10/10/18

About time a champ brings back integrity to a division. Time will tell. 

12 days ago
1/9/11

I really was waiting for a response from Conor McGregor, this conference was yesterday morning? A whole day and no one notified Conor to ask his opinion that Khabib said he begged? 

Should I assume this is a silent admission?

ConorWinsTheRematch, you have any insight on this? Is Conor going to have something stupid to say back or is he gonna dick tuck like the last 24 hours..?