13 days ago
3/3/06
Kron would finish the guillotine
13 days ago
10/26/05

Kron would get KOd standing

13 days ago
7/27/13

Khabib has yet to fight an elite grappler (wrestler or BJJ). He either fights elite strikers or well rounded fighters. I want to see him vs a Kron or Demien Maia (I know bigger). I think they strangle him. But he would probably just keep it standing in those fights

13 days ago
5/1/13

Khabib would have no need to shoot a double on Kron, he could keep the fight standing and win. It's silly to think he would fight using the same tactics he did against poirier.

12 days ago
3/3/06
Summons - 

Khabib would have no need to shoot a double on Kron, he could keep the fight standing and win. It's silly to think he would fight using the same tactics he did against poirier.

but what if Kron shot in on Khabib? Or if Kron pulled guard
12 days ago
10/8/08
kron would get smashed
12 days ago
7/30/03

I’d buy it!

12 days ago
8/3/11

Khabib vs Kron = Khabib Smesh

12 days ago
4/11/11

Kron is too small.

12 days ago
1/22/19

Rumor is with out a Gi Khabib smashes everyone - all the black belts of every level.  We are talking the guy that was apparently playing with Ed Ruth.  I think Khabib is a strange case, was rooting for DP, but no man that has ever weighed 165 or less can beat him.

12 days ago
1/1/01

Yeah...no.

12 days ago
2/17/03
ImNotSurprisedDonks - 

Rumor is with out a Gi Khabib smashes everyone - all the black belts of every level.  We are talking the guy that was apparently playing with Ed Ruth.  I think Khabib is a strange case, was rooting for DP, but no man that has ever weighed 165 or less can beat him.

Somehow the rumors of Khabib getting a takedown on Ed Ruth has become 'Khabib played with Ed Ruth.'
12 days ago
6/20/13
ImNotSurprisedDonks -

If he beats tony I’ll agree that he’s the closest thing to an unbeatable fighter but as of now that’s the fight which holds all the questions for me.. 

12 days ago
1/1/01
overEZ - 
Summons - 

but what if Kron shot in on Khabib? Or if Kron pulled guard

very difficult to pull guard on an unwilling opponent with no gi
12 days ago
5/8/16

Kron is good.. but still getting his feet wet.. anyonw who thinks kron takes him is foolish. And will understand after the cub fighr

12 days ago
2/17/03
Fabes - 

Yeah...no.

12 days ago
12/9/02

terrible matchup for kron

12 days ago
8/20/03
Calhoon - 

I’d buy it!

This.

I'd love to see these two fight.

12 days ago
10/30/03

Khabib isn't just a technical master that shuts down any form of anti khabib grappling with positioning and hips, he has this massive strength advantage that a person at 185 lbs would have over a 155 (after cut). Not only is he in the better position at all times, as you move he tightens and puts you in a worse position all while brutally out straining you at the same time. This is what Marcello Garcia looked like at his peak, different style but similar. It took Roger Gracie to stop him and that was a massive size diff.

12 days ago
5/30/10

Kron hasn't fought anyone of note to be even in the conversation.  Much of his game is untested.

12 days ago
1/1/01
Id pay $100 for that PPV today.
Edited: 12 days ago
4/25/11

Kron is a featherweight lol

12 days ago
8/10/05
wiggum - 
ImNotSurprisedDonks - 

Somehow the rumors of Khabib getting a takedown on Ed Ruth has become 'Khabib played with Ed Ruth.'

That's not to mention the fact that we are talking about practice.
12 days ago
10/8/13
Ministry of Truth -
wiggum - 
ImNotSurprisedDonks - 

That's not to mention the fact that we are talking about practice.

Not a game. Practice.

11 days ago
9/27/15
wiggum - 
ImNotSurprisedDonks - 

Neiman Gracie took Ruth down several times in their fight and rather dominated the overall grappling..I have no hesitation to think that Khabib does out grapple Ruth in training..out wrestle for takedowns? Probably not but overall grappling, Khabib is much better