UnderGround Forums Khalil Roundtree...damn!!

4 days ago
9/27/15
He's shown the most improvement of any fighter recently..he went from a fast, hard hitting puncher to a Muay Thai beast..those kicks were fast and hard..it's a bit hard to say how good he truly is though because Anders wasn't able to mount much of a fight..

Who should Khalil fight next? The winner of Rockhold/Blach? Someone else? I bet many light heavies are not going to dare strike with Khalil from here on out and that includes Johnny Walker
4 days ago
5/22/17

4 days ago
11/28/03

time to give him a higher level opponent

4 days ago
1/4/09
SandBlaster -

You want to see the gifs and videos from all of Walker's embarrassing performances (including wins) from not that long ago? 

Rountree has clearly improved. Hopefully, he can show some consistency for the first time in his career. 

4 days ago
5/22/17

I like rountree

4 days ago
3/17/17
Phisher - 
SandBlaster -

You want to see the gifs and videos from all of Walker's embarrassing performances (including wins) from not that long ago? 

Rountree has clearly improved. Hopefully, he can show some consistency for the first time in his career. 

I was going to say the same thing. I could easily post that Walker fight where he got KOd like 4 times in like the opening ten seconds of the fight and got basically finished off while trying to do the Undertaker raise up. Most humiliating loss I think Ive EVER seen.

Fighters get better....
4 days ago
9/27/15
Sage Northcock - 
Phisher - 
SandBlaster -

I was going to say the same thing. I could easily post that Walker fight where he got KOd like 4 times in like the opening ten seconds of the fight and got basically finished off while trying to do the Undertaker raise up. Most humiliating loss I think Ive EVER seen.

Fighters get better....

Yep but they usually don't make such huge improvements in as short amount of time that Khalil has..very impressive
4 days ago
8/6/06

Wait till he has to wrestle.

4 days ago
8/19/11

I actually like him vs walker next. 

4 days ago
3/17/17
ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 

Wait till he has to wrestle.

He will be telling his mom to STFU again. :D
4 days ago
3/2/12
mrspeakershere -

I actually like him vs walker next. 

they fought like 6 months ago, Johnny flatlined him.

4 days ago
6/2/12

I do believe khalil comes with bad intention..super fun to watch. That guy is an animal he is such a serious man. I honestly wish i attacked life a little more like him. All that being said..come on guys... 

3 days ago
4/16/15

Big fan they tried to throw him to the wolves against saki and he derailed that hype train quick wish him and walker didn’t fight so soon but might have been the best thing for him