UnderGround Forums Khamzat calls out Israel

9/27/20 3:19 PM
3/12/15

9/27/20 3:22 PM
3/19/04

"In Russia, we take skinny kickboxing wizard, we grab him, we throw him down, and we crush him."

9/27/20 3:24 PM
4/11/10

I hope that now, given that Conor has broken the man code, he lets Borz smesh

9/27/20 3:34 PM
1/8/04

Too soon.

9/27/20 4:17 PM
8/2/11

Yawn. More Chimaev hype wolf tickets

9/27/20 5:51 PM
7/4/10

I'm the first in for SN bet if the fight happens. 

9/27/20 6:04 PM
9/23/07

Beat someone in the top 15 first.

Then someone in the top 10 a couple times.

Then someone in the top 5.

Then someone beat the number 1 or 2 contender.

Then you get a title shot.

You dont get to jump the line for beating up Meershart or whatever that dudes name is.

9/27/20 6:09 PM
4/11/10
Brockback Mountain -

You dont get to jump the line for beating up Meershart or whatever that dudes name is.

But Conor can beast Denis Siver and get a title shot? LMFAO there is no protocol 

9/27/20 6:18 PM
3/14/02
Dead President -
Brockback Mountain -

But Conor can beast Denis Siver and get a title shot? LMFAO there is no protocol 

Bingo

9/27/20 6:38 PM
7/4/09
Brockback Mountain -

So what you're saying is Costa vs Chimaev

Then title fight?

9/27/20 6:56 PM
3/12/15
Dead President -
Brockback Mountain -

Conor beat Poirier, Holloway, and Mendes. Before he flattened Aldo in 13 seconds 

9/27/20 7:33 PM
7/10/12
Canooke -

"In Russia, we take skinny kickboxing wizard, we grab him, we throw him down, and we crush him."

“smesh him” IMO

Im not sure Chimaev is quite ready for somebody with Issy’s skill and experience 

9/27/20 10:43 PM
3/23/06

I really want to see this fight.  I’m loving the Khamzat hype!  And Izzy is a tenchical wizard.

9/27/20 10:46 PM
3/2/09

Not yet young lion.

9/28/20 4:26 AM
10/14/12
The Lion King - 
Dead President -
Brockback Mountain -

Conor beat Poirier, Holloway, and Mendes. Before he flattened Aldo in 13 seconds 

His wins over Brandao, Poirier, & Siver were also TKO's & Performance of the night.

He was also the reigning Cage Warriors FW & LW Champ Champ when coming to UFC.
9/29/20 2:46 AM
1/17/15
SuperFightFan -
The Lion King - 
Dead President -
Brockback Mountain -

His wins over Brandao, Poirier, & Siver were also TKO's & Performance of the night.

He was also the reigning Cage Warriors FW & LW Champ Champ when coming to UFC.

People like to act like Conor had an easy path to the title , not true in hindsight 

9/29/20 3:32 AM
7/29/02

lol izzy would beat his stupid beard off

9/29/20 7:36 AM
1/1/01

Anderson was champ for years and everyone just struck with him.
So worried about his standup they tried to fight as technical and careful as possible which is about the dumbest idea in the world. Then a strait grappler scared to get hit chael sonnon came along and showed that all those years if the idiots had just fought him as if desperate to get him down that it can work.
Romero is a wrestler and got a takedown early late in a round and then didn't try again til the end.
A chael or phil davis type is the guy that he hasn't fought yet.
Kamzat covers insane distance in his shots and he has the explosive power that Izzy must fear ans his top game may be the best so he sure has all the tools he needs to win. But my guess is that like ev think else... he will hav a coach that will say
"Now that u are facing the beat u gotta be more careful about the entry, he knows we wanna take him down so we should try and trick him and establish that we will strike with him for 4 minutes... u know to confuse him.. and only then take him down... cause we gotta subvert his expectations."
They all seem to have coaches that say that.
Therefore imo kamzat has the skills to be the favorite.
But he'e probably get knocked out Iin under 4 min

9/29/20 7:43 AM
9/24/18
trash - 
Dead President -
Brockback Mountain -

Bingo

Yep. If Dana see's dollar signs in you then you're getting the fast track to the title shot.

Not that I mind it really, he looks like he had ridiculous potential.
9/29/20 11:26 AM
9/13/18
Bill Mahoney -

Anderson was champ for years and everyone just struck with him.
So worried about his standup they tried to fight as technical and careful as possible which is about the dumbest idea in the world. Then a strait grappler scared to get hit chael sonnon came along and showed that all those years if the idiots had just fought him as if desperate to get him down that it can work.
Romero is a wrestler and got a takedown early late in a round and then didn't try again til the end.
A chael or phil davis type is the guy that he hasn't fought yet.
Kamzat covers insane distance in his shots and he has the explosive power that Izzy must fear ans his top game may be the best so he sure has all the tools he needs to win. But my guess is that like ev think else... he will hav a coach that will say
"Now that u are facing the beat u gotta be more careful about the entry, he knows we wanna take him down so we should try and trick him and establish that we will strike with him for 4 minutes... u know to confuse him.. and only then take him down... cause we gotta subvert his expectations."
They all seem to have coaches that say that.
Therefore imo kamzat has the skills to be the favorite.
But he'e probably get knocked out Iin under 4 min

How do think Colby would do against him? My opinion, I think colby actually executes the correct game plan to bring Israel down. I think thats one thing we can all agree on when it comes to beating Israel. Thats pretty much Colbys and i think he would be extremely successful with it. I do think Khamzat can do it too. Looks like the type of guy who can eat a couple going in for the takedown. 

9/29/20 11:37 AM
3/21/12
Colby is too small, if he was a natural 185 I still would favor Israel. I agree about fighters playing to anothers strengths, it is awesome when they can do it though like Fedor leveling up his striking for Crocop.
9/29/20 11:39 AM
2/29/16

So it Chimaev going for a WW or MW run?

9/29/20 12:31 PM
9/13/18
Mandible_Claw -

So it Chimaev going for a WW or MW run?

From what I've heard, hes going for both middle and welterweight. definitely seems like hes gunning welterweight first.. dana loves the guy, seems to be supporting his needs. If he keeps fighting as frequently as he is and keeps winning in the same fashion he has been, I dont see no reason why he wouldn't be fighting for a title by early next year. He needs someone from the top ten next, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a top five guy. He definitely has alot of momentum at the moment. 

9/29/20 12:54 PM
1/1/01

Colby doesn't hit hard enough to delude himself that he'd need to set up his trikes with punches. They'd be ignored.
I could see Izzy having.m no respect for Colby a strikes so he just waits on his entry & kos Colby early.
But if he didn't KO him early I think that Colby like Khabib does makes u wrestle the whole fight & he doenst stay in one position on the cage he keeps working, this would probably gas Izzy out and if he didn't KO Colby in the first half of the fight he'd be too tired to KO him late and Colby would whete him down bad and dominate down the stretch and win.
But just as easily Izzy could KO him in the first half

9/29/20 1:40 PM
12/15/09
Dead President -
Brockback Mountain -

Before the Denis Siver fight he beat Max Holloway, Diego Brandao, Dustin Porrier, and Chad Mendez so good point dipshit.