UnderGround Forums LOL at the changed, humble Buddha Conor!

4 days ago
11/20/08

Reminds me of Arnie Shankman from Anger Management.

Or Janice Soprano when she becomes all "humble"

Conor has not changed, and this is not the "old" Conor. Conor has NEVER been humble, he's always been cocky trash talker.

All of this is him pretending he's humble, he is trying to convince himself too, but once he gets a little nudge, he'll go back to his old self.

4 days ago
8/3/19

I knew when I heard this interview all the obsessive bitches from the UG would be out in force. I am praying for you.

4 days ago
12/29/18

Cool story bruh

4 days ago
12/16/11

Half the fans pay to see him win, the other half pay to see him lose...either way he has your attention.

4 days ago
2/15/06
Being a father now helped him grow up. He realized he was a big star and everybody was talking bad about him. He didn't want his kids to see that.
4 days ago
4/11/10

^^ which kids?
4 days ago
8/3/19
Dead President -

^^ which kids?

The joke doesn't work when he took a DNA test, dummy.

3 days ago
1/13/11

it's the best approach he can take right now, you'd be talking shit if he was being the usual brash and cocky Conor. Which like all of us smart fans know, it's a schtick. The Conor in that interview is the real Conor. 

3 days ago
4/11/10
BathtubwiththeBoiz -
Dead President -

^^ which kids?

The joke doesn't work when he took a DNA test, dummy.

Show me the DNA test, faggot

3 days ago
10/10/18
Dead President -

^^ which kids?

Don't worry about the kids. Any dude with a misses & kid at home would be slaughtered if that photo came out of their man. 

It just shows the quality of person he is. 

3 days ago
11/20/08
trobinson21 -

Half the fans pay to see him win, the other half pay to see him lose...either way he has your attention.

He has. That's why I wish he'd drop this saint act and entertain instead.

3 days ago
4/11/10
omnigath -
Dead President -

^^ which kids?

Don't worry about the kids. Any dude with a misses & kid at home would be slaughtered if that photo came out of their man. 

Word

3 days ago
11/20/08
omnigath -
Dead President -

^^ which kids?

He is or his wife is?

3 days ago
11/1/19

Rent free